Author Topic: VCDC?  (Read 16412 times)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: VCDC?
« Reply #105 on: April 15, 2017, 03:40:30 pm »
What the hell, no.

What we're saying is that there's no ''2 ways of dueling''. There's one.

That's just not true - you can have a python duel, a shotgun duel, a stubby duel, a spaz duel etc. etc.
You can have a 'no-glitch' duel, a FS duel, a jump-only duel etc.

There are thousands of different types of duels you can have.

You might prefer to include long range, fine. Others prefer to keep it short range, also fine.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 15, 2017, 05:05:18 pm »
What about no restrictions over weps ??
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #107 on: April 15, 2017, 06:52:08 pm »
Yes to chainsaw no to m4

Yes to m4 no to chainsaw
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 10:16:38 pm by Ryne »
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

FuRo[X]o

• Fanatic
  • Miami Killers
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 15, 2017, 07:47:27 pm »
What about fps limit?
Please set fps limit 60 cuz it will be fine and will reduce the lagg as well and also ping limit 200-260 cuz Some Pakistani(me) have high ping so if the ping limit will be lower than 200 then we won't be able to join.....
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 15, 2017, 08:24:16 pm »
im not a m4 whore in fact i dont like it, but if chainsaw is going to be allowed (which totally ruins the fun of having a nice 1v1 fight) m4 should be allowed as well, ez change sens to 0.000350 and start poping heads from long range :D (that also ruins the 1v1 fighting essence but as some of you seem like wanting to prune so much with chainsaw, theres no other way :L)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 08:26:17 pm by JuaN. »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 15, 2017, 10:33:23 pm »
Okay people are just repeating themselves now....  ;D
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #111 on: April 16, 2017, 01:12:39 am »
How about allowing chainsaw for one round and same with m4? allowing it for one round isn't a big deal?

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 16, 2017, 01:45:46 am »
How about allowing chainsaw for one round and same with m4? allowing it for one round isn't a big deal?
Not a bad idea. Something like this can be done.
Total 9 rounds:
3 rounds of traditional close combat:
  • Only Stubby + Choice of SMG allowed
  • Arena will be a caged, medium size boxing ring(same as VCDC 5)

3 rounds of standard fight
  • Stubby/Shotgun + Choice of SMG + Ruger/M4/M60 allowed
  • Arena will be the huge space inside Fort Baxter, popularly known as duel loc.
  • Participants will spawn at a distance.

3 rounds of cats and dogs
  • All weapons allowed, except minigun, tear gas.
  • Only 1 ammo of RPG, molotovs, grenades, remote grenades.
  • Only 5 ammo of Flamethrower.
  • Arena will be the backyard of Cherry Popper's.

The true champion needs to be good at everything  :P
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 16, 2017, 02:12:34 am »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 16, 2017, 04:25:23 am »
if what axxo says is happening you should rename it then, VCDC essence came out from those old jumping fights we (R1 players) know about, since vcdc came out from that dont change it keep it as it was, thumbs up for 0.3z R1 ( not R2 i know you R2 players cant have this feeling) and for the original VCDC
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 16, 2017, 05:15:13 am »
Someone pls host a R1 server for Juan,he is really missing it.
Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 16, 2017, 05:19:15 am »
Like i said lil trolls from r2-0.4 cant understand it, its not worth it trying to make them understand it, having zero chances to win the event itself makes them think like that (even tho they claim they dont give a fuck about the event, but yet they're here giving opinions and trying to put rules into it) :P

PD: i didnt name anyone, in case anyone feels offended no hard feelings pls
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 05:35:02 am by JuaN. »

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 16, 2017, 07:08:36 am »
There is only one thing I care about in this topic that chainsaw is being treated like overpowered shit, well that true when it's in good hands.

Everyone is against chainsaw because they suck at it and when someone kills them with a chainsaw, it pisses them off.
Firstly CTF said that chainsaw will not be there in their server ,Than EAD restricted it to only a few sets and now vcdc also treating the weapon like shit which is just not fair for chainsaw users.Does not matter how much experienced you are but you can always learn.
its not worth it trying to make them understand it, having zero chances to win the event itself makes them think like that
I don't care if you get offended but I will name you
@Juan you totally misunderstood the concept of tournament, it's not about winning or losing, it's about a good environment and skilled gameplay, it's certain that not everyone can be good at everything.It's really sad that you can come up with a reply like that just to piss me off.

You probably don't know but I'm also playing this game since 2009, you aren't the only old veteran here, there are like 30+ active old school veterans, It's true that I don't give a damn about this event at this stage but still I will participate to enjoy the event.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 07:16:23 am by Dr.Shawn »
Agree Agree x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 16, 2017, 09:50:25 am »
Honestly, chainsaw shouldn't be allowed and it wasn't allowed even in the previous season and not even a single person complained about it and everything went well. If players are insisting on having chainsaw in the game then I will stick with axxo's idea but there is no need to expand the the arena. There is also no need to permit explosives.Why are we wrecking the reputation of VCDC. Just let it be as it is. There are no changes required at all.I don't think we need to change the size of cage . If players want to use long range allow m60\m4 along with stubby/shotgun in the first 3 rounds and then go with stubby/shotgun for next 3 rounds and allow chainsaw in the rest of the rounds if players insist. wep that should deal with it in the same cage.

Everyone is against chainsaw because they suck at it and when someone kills them with a chainsaw, it pisses them off.
Firstly CTF said that chainsaw will not be there in their server ,Than EAD restricted it to only a few sets and now vcdc also treating the weapon like shit which is just not fair for chainsaw users.Does not matter how much experienced you are but you can always learn.

Shawn, you are right about it but there are so few people in this community who use chainsaw and mostly the players who play in EAD are good at it.There are many people in this community who don't play in EAD and don't use it and they dislike it.Mostly the player of EAD are insisting on allowing the chainsaw but this event has been organized for the whole community and not for them only. Now you will say it is their problem that they don't use it. You are right but we need to consider all the pros and cons of this event otherwise our number of participants will drop to a considerable extent.It is gonna happen whether you admit it or not.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 09:52:24 am by Siezer »
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 16, 2017, 10:10:17 am »
I agree with siezer. Small cage, both long and close range weps allowed.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember