March 29, 2024, 10:37:52 am

Author Topic: Discuss: Y axis fix  (Read 5306 times)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Discuss: Y axis fix
« on: May 25, 2018, 04:36:05 pm »
I was thinking of this for a while now:

Should according to you the Y axis fix (I'm thinking of the tool that turns Y to a value different than X) be allowed or disallowed on servers?

Why yes? Why not?

In my opinion, it should be allowed because there already are tools such as Razer mouse macros, etc., etc. (mouse software in general) that enable the player to do the same as the fix:

Why should mouse macros be allowed but not the fix if they achieve the same?
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss: Y axis fix
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2018, 05:32:41 pm »
Bullshit topic, never has been detectable, never should have been ban worthy, no advantage, is literally possible with every decent mouse.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2018, 07:52:17 pm »
hahah ha ha hahhaa

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

Radon

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2018, 07:54:45 pm »
GTA VC's default axis should be blamed since Y axis was poorly scripted like when going over 100+ FPS, the game goes nuts. So yeah, it is developers fault overall.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 08:02:39 pm by 75hz »

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2018, 08:01:40 pm »
The entire drama about mouse fixes and macros is the most retarded topic ever brought up in this universe.
Agree Agree x 3 Winner Winner x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2018, 12:08:01 am »
The entire drama about mouse fixes and macros is the most retarded topic ever brought up in this universe.
Sadly this community is 'retarded' enough to ban people for it.
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Thunder

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2018, 12:16:06 am »
To be honest though, the players who are against y-axis fix, adjustment etc.. being allowed do have a reasonable point, many players use it for advantage over others in weps such as stubby and m4 since it allows more easy and precise shots and usually better aim / accuracy.. However, Krystianoo also has a valid point since everyone should be able to adjust their sens / axis accordingly to whatever is comfortable for them without having players making a big fuss out of it and calling them cheaters since many players these days have this function built into their mouse anyways therefore, I guess I'm mainly neutral in terms of this topic.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 12:27:23 am by Thunder »

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2018, 02:36:54 am »
To be honest though, the players who are against y-axis fix, adjustment etc.. being allowed do have a reasonable point, many players use it for advantage over others in weps such as stubby and m4 since it allows more easy and precise shots and usually better aim / accuracy..
This would only be valid if the Y-axis ratio wasn't completely bugged from the get go in every Rockstar game released in the 3D universe.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2018, 06:49:14 am »
To be honest though, the players who are against y-axis fix, adjustment etc.. being allowed do have a reasonable point, many players use it for advantage over others in weps such as stubby and m4 since it allows more easy and precise shots and usually better aim / accuracy.. However, Krystianoo also has a valid point since everyone should be able to adjust their sens / axis accordingly to whatever is comfortable for them without having players making a big fuss out of it and calling them cheaters since many players these days have this function built into their mouse anyways therefore, I guess I'm mainly neutral in terms of this topic.

But mouse software which changes Y axis based on a macro is already allowed in servers, therefore:

Why shouldn't the Y axis fix be allowed too if it does the same thing as the macros which are allowed?
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2018, 09:10:31 am »
Agreed with krystianoo.
I always dreamed to have y-axis fix in my game without getting banned.
Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Radon

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2018, 09:51:33 am »
Well, here on VC:MP you can use the /setconfig game_sensitivity value and /setconfig game_sensitivity_ratio 0.5 that will fix the Y axis, or in better terms, making the vertical movement half value of the horizontal one, in which was meant to be a legal configuration, but the people is still unable to comprehend because they got a dead peanut brain or a lower IQ than 50, in which they marks it as an illegal modification.
Late Late x 1 (list)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2018, 09:54:26 am »
Well, here on VC:MP you can use the /setconfig game_sensitivity value and /setconfig game_sensitivity_ratio 0.5 that will fix the Y axis, or in better terms, making the vertical movement half value of the horizontal one, in which was meant to be a legal configuration, but the people is still unable to comprehend because they got a dead peanut brain or a lower IQ than 50, in which they marks it as an illegal modification.

Okay, but sensitivity_ratio is limited to 1.5 and 0.5 respectively while mouse software macros have no limit and they're allowed.

Why should the Y axis fix be disallowed if it achieves the same as the macros which are allowed? Is anyone in favour of banning for it able to answer this question?
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Radon

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2018, 10:02:52 am »
Okay, but sensitivity_ratio is limited to 1.5 and 0.5 respectively while mouse software macros have no limit and they're allowed.

Why should the Y axis fix be disallowed if it achieves the same as the macros which are allowed? Is anyone in favour of banning for it able to answer this question?

Okay then, AIMLOCK.

Since when this shitty hack appeared, everybody literally now reports people for aimlock no matter how good it is their aiming. I'm very sure now nothing would be related to disallowing or allowing Y axis configuration, no matter if it is in-game or from a mouse software.

Lilama

• Regular
  • z0rz0rz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2018, 10:25:53 am »
I have a gaming mouse which allows me to change sensitivity however i want which will give me advantage against others especially in the long range fights but they can't ban me for using a gaming mouse, Honestly i dont know how Y fix works neither what it is but i would say that it is fair enough for others who don't have such mouse to use something to change sensitivity (Before i get this mouse i used some key program that when i press a key it types every single time /setconfig game_sensi... )

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2018, 11:38:15 am »
Simple solution: when someone asks you about it, just say you're using a Razer mouse on which everything can be modified. Who will know what's going on for real?

Do you guys know that originally VC's X-sensitivity was half the value of Y-one's?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 11:40:23 am by Milko »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)