March 29, 2024, 12:00:17 am

Author Topic: Leaving  (Read 6600 times)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
Leaving
« on: May 14, 2018, 04:27:08 am »
After a chit-chat with an OSK member, he cordially encouraged me to post it as a public topic, so it was my message to Siezer and Cutton:

Dear Siezer:

My esteemed member and manager of the recruitment team, of the wonderful and awesome, respectful and greatest VU clan, i have arrived to the conclusion after thinking some days ago that i do not want to be part of VU anymore and i consider that a 2-months trainee isn't the big problem so i guess and i hope you nor any of your members to be angry at me.

The reason is stated as the following: Upon popular demand, and after much introspection, I have decided—with some hesitation—to throw in my application to OSK, as i have been invited to my first VCMP clan to return to those old, good, and magnificent epochs to have stunning and perfect days by playing on the latin american server.

I always wanted to be a Vice Underdog Member that's for sure, but either VU or MK, or SS, or TRC, i couldn't ever deny a request of my family, the clan that teached me at everything. It was mentioned to Tobi0 but i told him to keep himself on silence meanwhile i think about my decision and, i said to him that i had finally decided to stay in the clan, although i won't.

If you are ashamed, angry, or displeased i'm pretty sure that the time will be able to fix all our problems. You don't disgust me, Siezer, I do not have problems with any VU neither.

I have been thinking several days and taking a relax from the game, what can i aspire in VU for? Being a rookie, then full member, then moderate some boards and accept/reject some boys, but i'll never feel what i feel ingame when i play with OSKs. After all, this is just a game for fun and relax and my greatest achievement ever made is to have found OSKs on that 15 December, 2012 and have established a friend-family point with them.

I cordially ask you to remove my rank and if is possible communicate my decision to all the VU members who possibly will see me as a brain donor since:

http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=9610.0

Those weren't the real reasons of myself wanting to leave. I'm cordially confesing you that i chosen VU because its history and respected members, but i didn't think on the "family" part, honestly in a part of the topic i said "what the hell am i doing, it's fucking VU, the greatest clan in VCMP! How can i think on changing it for OSK!?" probably it is, and i'm leaving the best clan in VC:MP to join my real family. Thank you for the support.

Another thing, i've decided to pm you because you're actually one of my most esteemed guys into the clan and i feel like the other guys will insult and rage at me when they see my leave topic (especially after having said them that i was going to stay in some days ago).

Therefore, i'm out of the clan.
Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Leaving
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 04:39:21 am »
Good luck dude.

I think that this was a good decision, considering OSK needs new members more than VU, to be able to compete in clan wars and tournaments. VU already has plenty of members and perhaps you would not have been able to make our squads in any matches. Your impact would be much more noticeable in OSK and I hope you flourish there.
Agree Agree x 14 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 04:43:54 am »
Good luck dude.

I think that this was a good decision, considering OSK needs new members more than VU, to be able to compete in clan wars and tournaments. VU already has plenty of members and perhaps you would not have been able to make our squads in any matches. Your impact would be much more noticeable in OSK and I hope you flourish there.
Hey dude, you're effectively right in all what you said, i wish you good luck with this clan, though probably you don't need it since it has tons of active members and none of them are rulebreakers.

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2018, 05:15:07 am »
Good luck brother, I see nothing wrong here. As you go for your family and to support them. Was a pleasure to have you a clan mate. :)
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Almo

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • (â—£_â—¢)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2018, 05:36:56 am »
Good luck with whatever you do man!
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2018, 05:38:13 am »

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2018, 05:46:19 am »
No entiendo esto la verdad, igual suerte viejo  :thumbsup:
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

Danish

• Crazy Man
  • Miami Killers
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2018, 06:23:54 am »
good luck

Credits:- RavenouZ^ / _Has[E]eb.^

Norman4354

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2018, 06:35:15 am »
A bid adieu with a heavy heart since I admired your presence in VU.
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2018, 06:54:47 am »
Good Luck for your future VCMP carrier..  :)

Stay Blessed.

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

QarZ

• Crazy Man
  • you won't be able to think about anyone other than
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2018, 07:20:35 am »
Take care and good luck wherever you go.

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2018, 07:24:12 am »
Best of luck

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

Dr.Danny

• Fanatic
  • Take Risk or Lose the chance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2018, 08:09:08 am »

Im Funny!
Love me or Hate me both are in my favour,if you Love me i'll stay in your Heart,if you Hate me i'll stay in your Mind.

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2018, 08:22:13 am »
Good luck
But if Nadeem reopens TZ and invites me back, in not joining that's for sure.
Funny Funny x 4 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2018, 08:29:16 am »
GoodLuck bro.

Finally now i can get 1 more free kill in LW :D
Funny Funny x 5 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Credits : KocKex