April 18, 2024, 05:15:34 pm

Author Topic: Application - Waluta  (Read 4508 times)

GamerViceCity

• Banned
  • Fanatic
  • @Halmo Habibi Try give me
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Waluta
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2018, 08:10:44 am »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Credits Kockex

Waluta

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2018, 09:07:48 am »
Trainee for you, don’t disappoint.
I will not hide that I was slightly disappointed but I would even enjoy Trainee ;)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2018, 10:38:34 am »
I will not hide that I was slightly disappointed but I would even enjoy Trainee ;)
To be honest, every member (except the old ones that have left and might come back and were R+) should be accepted as a Trainee so they can find out how the clan works.

OT: T.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2018, 12:39:57 pm »
If you are disappointed by the trainee votes then what about NO's hhhhhh

Can you please mention your all previous nicks?(If you have)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 12:42:24 pm by SMD »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Credits : KocKex

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2018, 08:08:48 pm »
Can you please mention your all previous nicks?(If you have)
As a matter of fact, It's startling and flabbergasting that you take prolonged time span to respond a simple question or query. He raised this question initially but you over looked and neglected him showing disrespectful and impudent behavior towards him and disregarded him. You should acknowledge that he's a VU member and his vote and opinion matters equally and significantly like other members of this clan.

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2018, 08:27:50 pm »
Members ask you, some people even said that you are a known death-evader and you were banned for a month ago, you don't even reply and you are even disappointed for the members who voted trainee.

Seriously, i don't know what to think about you. In first instance, i voted you positively as i used to see you in-game a long time ago (never talked with you though) and your english ain't bad, but these "weird" things and conducts made me to change my vote.

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Waluta

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2018, 08:30:50 pm »
in the formula to write the application was to give my previous nickname, I did not enter anything there, because from 4 years I use only one pseudonym - from the very beginning, of course

Waluta

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2018, 08:42:53 pm »
Members ask you, some people even said that you are a known death-evader and you were banned for a month ago, you don't even reply and you are even disappointed for the members who voted trainee.

Seriously, i don't know what to think about you. In first instance, i voted you positively as i used to see you in-game a long time ago (never talked with you though) and your english ain't bad, but these "weird" things and conducts made me to change my vote.
Fact of my time on foreign servers I did such actions not in the place of death evade, because I did not care about playing on foreign servers someday, now I'm overwhelmed and I want to show everyone that I'm not that noob and that I can play according to the rules, no longer I proved it once in the Polish community. If someone wants to reprimand me and is offended by this, all I can do at this moment is to apologize to these people and I think that soon I will prove that I am not so bad as I look

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2018, 09:37:16 pm »
Fact of my time on foreign servers I did such actions not in the place of death evade, because I did not care about playing on foreign servers someday, now I'm overwhelmed and I want to show everyone that I'm not that noob and that I can play according to the rules, no longer I proved it once in the Polish community. If someone wants to reprimand me and is offended by this, all I can do at this moment is to apologize to these people and I think that soon I will prove that I am not so bad as I look

Thanks for.your reply. And had a good match today.
You have a very understandable english and your skills arent bad. It seems that your maturity level is good enough as i saw from irc and ingame today. Based on that, and ferrari and Ryne's judgement, who know you since a long time ago, im willing to give you a chance. Trainee - do not dissapoint us.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 09:40:33 pm by biozcalhoun »

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2018, 05:40:36 am »
Did you ever played in ViceLand server? if yes then what is your nick there?
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Credits : KocKex

Waluta

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2018, 09:35:34 am »
TLB.Waluta
still with the abbreviation of the old clan, I did not play there for several months

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2018, 04:09:35 am »
TLB.Waluta
still with the abbreviation of the old clan, I did not play there for several months
I got this guy, Trainee. A little advice for you Waluta, try to be active in-game wherever you think VUs will get you.

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2018, 10:38:26 am »
no, meet more vus

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2018, 10:55:22 am »
Stażysta :thumbsup:

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2018, 01:06:42 pm »
trainee
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Useful Useful x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)