login
March 28, 2024, 07:49:18 pm

Author Topic: =DnW=PANZER24  (Read 4431 times)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
Re: =DnW=PANZER24
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2018, 05:37:28 pm »

Well, for the youtube part I can't be daily because of studying the whole day.
but that doesn't mean that I won't get many subscribers as my shitty video about ninjago made 1K500 views and 12 subscribers in a week.
for the respect part:
I don't care if you respect me or not. even if someone insults me, from now on I'll ignore him. I'm not ready to handle the shit anymore.
I don't care if people would kiss my ass for something that make me get respect.
I won't care for something that I'm not included in.
I wouldn't show interest to someone who's pretending to be the most interesting man in VCMP v119. I even met the minister of education of my country and I didn't be like "oh, that's unbelievable oh god it's the minister I can't believe this, OMFG!!!"
I just smiled and talked normally nothing more :)

here's the point: if you're nice with me you're welcome if you're bad go fucking suck a cock.
nothing more to say, end of the line.
Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2018, 05:39:45 pm »

Well, for the youtube part I can't be daily because of studying the whole day.
but that doesn't mean that I won't get many subscribers as my shitty video about ninjago made 1K500 views and 12 subscribers in a week.
for the respect part:
I don't care if you respect me or not. even if someone insults me, from now on I'll ignore him. I'm not ready to handle the shit anymore.
I don't care if people would kiss my ass for something that make me get respect.
I won't care for something that I'm not included in.
I wouldn't show interest to someone who's pretending to be the most interesting man in VCMP v119. I even met the minister of education of my country and I didn't be like "oh, that's unbelievable oh god it's the minister I can't believe this, OMFG!!!"
I just smiled and talked normally nothing more :)

here's the point: if you're nice with me you're welcome if you're bad go fucking suck a cock.
nothing more to say, end of the line.
man why don't you just leave to reply this topic and shut up already. You are looking worse with every thing you say
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

KILLERX.

« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2018, 07:06:56 pm »
Man first increase the size of your dick then talk here  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Cannot rate own posts

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2018, 03:09:14 am »
Your minister of education certainly is doing a bad job, or it's just normal to have an average IQ in your country lower than my ping.
Funny Funny x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 (list)

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2018, 05:54:15 pm »
Your minister of education certainly is doing a bad job, or it's just normal to have an average IQ in your country lower than my ping.
POST ripped by its owner
Man first increase the size of your dick then talk here  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
man for god's sake how much times shall I say this I didn't count hoiw long is my dick.
I just were kidding.
Delete this topic.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 06:06:39 pm by PANZER24 »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري