March 28, 2024, 09:54:28 am

Author Topic: WK VCMP Story  (Read 5933 times)

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
Re: WK VCMP Story
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2018, 08:09:12 am »
i am pretty much sure @Furo[X]o don't know what dafaq is going on :V
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

RoyStang's Art

koray

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2018, 08:39:00 am »

>be WK
>play the game at a very competitive level
>use ws fix
>act like you didnt know about its adventages when you get cought
>excuses.jpg
>find more hacks&tools
>moreexcuses.jpg
>hate vcmp high table
>bully kids and make them hold sign "i want dick"
>collab ON to get more firepower to get overnumbered to not get rekt
>smart.jpg
>help share hacks and not take any blames for not using it and get banned again
>evenmoreexcuses.jpg

Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 5 Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2018, 08:57:51 am »

Kids will always try to access the world of adults, it is the responsibility of adults to protect them when they try to do so.

correct

Consider this. The reason that kids are protected from criminal prosecution under a certain age is because they are deemed too young to make an informed decision on their actions. When a 12-year-old has sex with a 20-year-old, in most countries this is classified as rape, even if the 12-year-old agreed to the sex. This is because the 12-year-old is deemed too naive, too unaware of the consequences of his/her actions, to act responsibly. It is the responsibility of the adult not to take advantage of that, and when they do, it's a crime.

correct again

The 12-year-olds participating in this game are the same. It doesn't matter how 'good' their parents are, kids will always find ways around them, and it is then the responsibility of the adults they encounter to act morally and ethically towards them.

correct to an extent (I did write that the VC:MP community is a reflection of the real adult world) and incorrect to an extent (this adult game was not designed to fit the needs of children)

So, no, the perpetrators and the victims aren't both to be blamed.

if the word 'victims' assumes the kids, perhaps not. the perpetrators and the people that overlook the fact that their kids play this game are to be blamed. I believe this is a more fitting way to state it.

Regarding this being an 18+ game - it's irrelevant. Again using the sex analogy, even if the legal age of consent is 16, but someone under 16 consents to have sex, this doesn't make it okay for a 20-year-old to fuck them. There is no 'blame the parents', or 'blame the kid' excuse.

relevant. 16 is the age of consent. 18 is the age of majority. this is not an age of consent game. this is an age of majority game. those are two different age groups at the end of the day. both in number and in mental development.

Imagine if this were your 14-year-old sister, and she was groomed by a 20-year-old man into eventually having sex with him, would you accept his defence as 'you have shitty parents, blame them' or 'your sister agreed to it'?

I wouldn't accept 'your sister agreed to it' because as you already wrote above, kids are protected from criminal prosecution under a certain age is because they are deemed too young to make an informed decision on their actions.

'your parents are shitty either' does sound more convincing than 'your sister agreed to it (at age 14)', but the 20-year old will still have to face consequences before the law. facts.

Beyond that, sure this game is about criminality. But it's a game. The whole point is that those who play it are not actually committing the crimes contained within.

exactly why it was rated as 18+ yet again. not every 12 year old kid on the planet understands this point. all these words may be familiar to them but comprehending them is a different story.

i am pretty much sure @Furo[X]o don't know what dafaq is going on :V

he doesn't, but it's nice he gave us the chance to discuss something other than aimlocks and account hackers. it truly is refreshing.

It is fucking hilarious that this community as a whole has stooped so low that it now tries to justify this behaviour.

it's not about stooping low and it's not about justifying behavior. it's about making it clear that, as I have already written 2-3 times, the community of VC:MP as a whole reflects what goes on in the real world. this is not a justification, this is reality. as horrible as it may be. the truth is not always sweet.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 09:03:10 am by VoLK »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

#Wr#blix#

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2018, 09:28:45 am »
Seriously both are to be blamed. This whole wk and these 'little innocent' kids that should be more aware of what they do and should not identify with this community and the game. I fail to see anything that would  justify them in THIS case really. And think twice before calling them mature ppl ( i mean wk). By their age- sure but by their actions? Making some kids sent them their pics just to make fun out of them- how's that mature?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 09:30:25 am by #Wr#blix# »
Agree Agree x 3 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

SilenTKilleR

• Fanatic
  • 4everUF
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2018, 12:30:49 pm »
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 12:30:36 pm by SilenTKilleR »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2018, 01:08:30 pm »
I can tell that the situation is going to be much worse in the future.

advice: accept or you'll cringe all day every day in 2025
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2018, 01:37:57 am »
Glad you agree with most of the points there Morphine, but one thing still doesn't add up:

this is not a justification, this is reality. as horrible as it may be. the truth is not always sweet.

honestly? I am in support of what WK does. the more I analyze it, the more I get the impression that this is an awareness campaign. a very effective awareness campaign, and these kids are lucky they're not being blackmailed with these pictures and that they are just pictures of nothing but their faces to begin with.

???

@Blix you're a grade C troll. I've already responded to that picture in another thread, which you are well aware of. I won't engage in conversation with a dishonest interlocutor.

@Others, the tl;dr point of my last post is simply this - you can't blame kids for being naive. They do not bear the same level of responsibility for their actions as adults. This is a well-established fact in legal and ethical systems belonging to (almost) every country, (almost) every religion, and (almost) every society that ever was.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 01:44:09 am by Charley »

Writer of excessively long posts

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2018, 04:27:52 am »

FuRo[X]o

• Fanatic
  • Miami Killers
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2018, 06:53:29 am »
Wo Wo Wo wait lol i thought someone deleted the topic but you moved it to another board..
Guys listen this video is just for entertainment purpose nothing else,dont take it so serious lol.But there is one thing i will talk a little about i.e "Kids".Are u kidding me? hhhh
P.S 488 vies on topic and only 180 on video xD means 60% player replaying havn't even watched the video lol
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 06:58:54 am by FuRo[X]o »

[NYB]Honey_Singh

• Obama is old friend Trump is new friend Jai Hind..
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2018, 07:29:12 am »
Hello VU Chutton  im never miss u bcz i have lot's of work. im work on my pc and than after 2 min there one virus vcmp virus like Hunting virus  in my pc come to me here i dont know how than i saw this Gandu topic about Russian [Hello Russian cry cry] i read this topic but waste of my burger life 10 min btw few tips for vcmp lazy ppl

1.Don't Give Up Your Dreams cuz your dream is to little playing vcmp than fight with admin why u banned me

2.Don't Grow Up, It's a Trap yeah don't grow in vcmp your real age is 30+ but tell ppl you are 11 year old

3.be best chutia cuz always loin kill loin and chutia kill chutia

4.Bop to the Top like u u banned 3 time in month try admins banned 3 time in week bottom to top

5.Keep Your Eye on the Ball yeah always your eyes on morphine balls when they down tak tak

6.Eating Burger always and buy from Stormeus shop cuz this is official shop

ok my friends im going cuz metting with trump i don't like but nothing we can do job is job and bob is bon obama go trump come honey go money come.i don't know when i back next year 2020 or 2030 cuz install ujib4u anti virus fight with hutning virus so ujib4u save me from vcmp btw my friend morphine don't miss me cuz i have girl byt krystiano bro [friend]
Funny Funny x 5 Winner Winner x 5 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2018, 07:43:57 am »
my friend morphine don't miss me cuz i have girl byt krystiano bro [friend]

:(

we were best friends Honey, not sure what happened to you  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 09:10:15 am by VoLK »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Radon

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2018, 02:26:39 pm »
What about the aimlockers then? Shouldn't they deserve to be punnished badly for all this damage they did to vcmp?

SilenTKilleR

• Fanatic
  • 4everUF
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2018, 04:50:37 pm »
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 12:30:07 pm by SilenTKilleR »

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2018, 08:02:53 pm »
P.S 488 vies on topic and only 180 on video xD means 60% player replaying havn't even watched the video lol
Genius
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 4 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2018, 08:29:39 pm »
wow im kid and I'm still didnt publish my face's picture.
:lucky: :p  ;D ;D ;D
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري