April 18, 2024, 10:04:20 pm

Author Topic: WK VCMP Story  (Read 5959 times)

FuRo[X]o

• Fanatic
  • Miami Killers
    • View Profile
WK VCMP Story
« on: March 24, 2018, 04:28:57 pm »

Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Sean

• Fanatic
  • [EAF]Sean
    • View Profile
Re: WK VCMP Story
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2018, 05:21:12 pm »
Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2018, 05:49:47 pm »
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

killerkid

• Fanatic
  • Hello there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2018, 02:12:26 pm »
#Agree

Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men!

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2018, 02:36:17 pm »

No sed reactions.
Agree Agree x 6 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2018, 03:15:56 pm »
I feel no sympathy for a group that solicited personal photos from children, under false pretenses, only to post the photos online without the children's permission, and mock them, while denying the children the ability to take them down.

Sorry-not-sorry if you feel like EC ain't fun anymore, but they were/are a bunch of assholes.
Agree Agree x 13 Useful Useful x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2018, 05:24:00 pm »
Funny Funny x 3 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

#Wr#blix#

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2018, 06:11:53 pm »
I feel no sympathy for 10 years old kids playing +18 game whose parents failed to explain them some basic rules while
surfing in the internet such as not sharing real life pictures with ppl they don't even know.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 06:13:41 pm by #Wr#blix# »
Disagree Disagree x 3 Informative Informative x 1 Useful Useful x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2018, 06:57:18 pm »
PPPPPPPPHAAAAAAAAAAAAA vcsens is a hack wht yes no
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2018, 07:09:44 pm »
I'm going to try and be as objective as possible about all of this.

I'm going to have to agree with blix on what he wrote - this is an 18+ game and at the end of the day, everyone seemingly forgets about that one most important fact of them all.

this game (and the additional multiplayer community that eventually came to be) are direct and merciless reflections of what happens in the real world. the game serves to show that people deal drugs, fuck prostitutes, do drugs, kill, get killed, rob, get robbed, run over, get run over, get mobbed and so on and so forth. of course the real world can be much more peaceful but this game chose to emphasize the darker realities.

the community serves to show the world of social media to a much lesser and, to be frank, much safer extent. people have their pictures leaked over the internet almost, if not every single fucking day of the week. I've had very shameful material of myself shared over the internet and I've had very shameful material of other people leaked to me over the internet. people express themselves openly on social media. some more aggressively than others. (not me definitely)

honestly? I am in support of what WK does. the more I analyze it, the more I get the impression that this is an awareness campaign. a very effective awareness campaign, and these kids are lucky they're not being blackmailed with these pictures and that they are just pictures of nothing but their faces to begin with. I have received death threats for things I used to do on social media, so this is nothing to make an elephant out of whatsoever. it is a good lesson to take up for anyone else with the thoughts of sharing their pictures on the internet.

the moment you share something on the internet, it is not your property anymore. forget about the word personal when you're dealing with the internet.

Charley, you've gone as far as sharing your first (and at some point in time your last) name on this community. you were as naive as them at some point, and you got your fair dose of reality for it too.

before anyone will want to try to blow things out of proportion here, as it usually happens with whatever I write, mind you I'm just being real here. this is what the real adult life is about and if kids want to hurry up with mentally becoming adults then 1) thank their parents 2)  it's their choice
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 07:17:40 pm by VoLK »
Agree Agree x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2018, 07:35:03 pm »
not even worth debating, the group of people who did this as well as the victims, both are to be blamed.
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2018, 07:47:31 pm »
not even worth debating, the group of people who did this as well as the victims, both are to be blamed.

that is the general idea, really
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2018, 02:59:50 am »
Wrong.

Kids will always try to access the world of adults, it is the responsibility of adults to protect them when they try to do so. Calling what WK does an 'awareness campaign' is plain bullshit.

Consider this. The reason that kids are protected from criminal prosecution under a certain age is because they are deemed too young to make an informed decision on their actions. When a 12-year-old has sex with a 20-year-old, in most countries this is classified as rape, even if the 12-year-old agreed to the sex. This is because the 12-year-old is deemed too naive, too unaware of the consequences of his/her actions, to act responsibly. It is the responsibility of the adult not to take advantage of that, and when they do, it's a crime.

The 12-year-olds participating in this game are the same. It doesn't matter how 'good' their parents are, kids will always find ways around them, and it is then the responsibility of the adults they encounter to act morally and ethically towards them.

So, no, the perpetrators and the victims aren't both to be blamed.

Regarding this being an 18+ game - it's irrelevant. Again using the sex analogy, even if the legal age of consent is 16, but someone under 16 consents to have sex, this doesn't make it okay for a 20-year-old to fuck them. There is no 'blame the parents', or 'blame the kid' excuse.

Imagine if this were your 14-year-old sister, and she was groomed by a 20-year-old man into eventually having sex with him, would you accept his defence as 'you have shitty parents, blame them' or 'your sister agreed to it'?

Beyond that, sure this game is about criminality. But it's a game. The whole point is that those who play it are not actually committing the crimes contained within. Playing GTA would never be used as an excuse for mowing down people with a car, so how can it be used as an excuse for publishing pictures of innocent children online, and prohibiting them from taking them down?
Agree Agree x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

#Wr#blix#

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2018, 04:58:12 am »
It's too early in the day for me to come up with some decent reply here
 so see u later in the evening aaand in the meantime

Charley the child protector

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2018, 08:05:37 am »
Do you see defiling pictures of Gudio, White, Tmavs as okay? Putting up pictures of kids with 'please send me chlenix'?

I agree it's funny. I agree the kids are stupid for being so naive that they send these pictures. I do.

But that doesn't make it right, no matter how you put it - you can't justify this. It's using unaware children to laugh them off on a public forum.

But who is to blame? Of course, both sides - the kids for being so stupid and naive, and WK for abusing their naivety.

However if you feel sympathy for
a group that solicited personal photos from children, under false pretenses, only to post the photos online without the children's permission, and mock them, while denying the children the ability to take them down.

then there's something wrong with your head. I mean, who won't agree here? Lol.

Yes, it is a lesson for those kids who've sent their pictures, but does that make what WK does right in this aspect? No.

It is fucking hilarious that this community as a whole has stooped so low that it now tries to justify this behaviour. What will come in 2 years?
Will people try to say that the greenless mod is just a part of the game and is necessary for full enjoyment? Or perhaps they're saying it even now?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 08:07:58 am by krystianoo »
Agree Agree x 6 (list)