login
April 18, 2024, 02:54:48 am

Author Topic: CTF staff / Do not cross  (Read 14635 times)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: CTF staff / Do not cross
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2018, 02:24:52 pm »
I find it interesting seeing you here, as you weren't the one defending that kid all over in EC? - talking about nippo

I have literally no idea what you're talking about.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

ElvenKing

• Crazy Man
  • [MK]Berkay_Khan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2018, 02:50:18 pm »
You literally make no sense here, Bird. It has been explained tons of times about that y axis thingy on this forum and obvio its considered cheating, plus i suggest you to google the term " hacking"

We have sorted the case already on ctf forum and now you guys keep coming up with same shit, and why do you want to see the pms lole? just to make those lame memes and all that crap you guys do on your groups. You guys really need to stop this and just move on.
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

The Golden Horde

Bird

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2018, 04:39:48 pm »
We have sorted the case already on ctf forum and now you guys keep coming up with same shit, and why do you want to see the pms lole? just to make those lame memes and all that crap you guys do on your groups. You guys really need to stop this and just move on.
Yeah, I can consider you're very savvy in these things, I may give you a medal for all that - the funny thing is you admins ban for such low reasons and proofs - , and when valid reasons and proof comes, you avoid it.
How come you say one day before "nobody supports that guy" and then the next day ban fail?
Also

This explains everything. Translate to proper English: I gave staff the aimlock to avoid my ban - if Hunting didn't report me, I wouldn't have sent them shit, please forgive me Newk..
And what valid proof could he give Newk to forgive him for this one? I think that Newk is fooled by this guy. And now YOU people are the ones Newk is fooling, without knowing what's going on.
Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2018, 12:42:40 am »

Just like LW with morphine. Great LW server with Ryz until his retirement. Then it all went to shit.

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2018, 12:42:54 am »

Just like LW with morphine. Great LW server with Ryz until his retirement. Then it all went to shit.

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2018, 01:01:41 am »

LW always has been a good server and there have been always rule breakers like you who criticize admins for doing their job.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 01:29:25 am by CarterR7 »

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2018, 01:09:42 am »

:'(

« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 09:23:34 am by VoLK »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Zkq

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2018, 01:16:41 am »
I LOVE WATCHING YOU CRYING. BECAUSE OF YOUR TEARS WE GONNA HAVE A NEW OCEAN LOCATED IN ROMANIA.

ps. hi vladutas
Funny Funny x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

KILLERX.

« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2018, 08:17:13 am »
yea, lw was a great server but now most of lw staff is banning/kicking/muting for their personal reasons and our great morpho supporting them so now there is no way to get rid of them since lw management is dead :'(
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 09:15:22 am by KILLERX. »
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2018, 09:10:00 am »
I am quite literally laughing my ass off here as I write this
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 09:13:42 am by VoLK »
Funny Funny x 4 (list)

Bird

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2018, 09:33:40 am »
I LOVE WATCHING YOU CRYING. BECAUSE OF YOUR TEARS WE GONNA HAVE A NEW OCEAN LOCATED IN ROMANIA.

ps. hi vladutas

The problem is not getting you banned - it is stopping aimlock usage, and CTF server give 0 fucks to this, just like LW.
Unfortunately LW usually bans aimlock users - CTF give 0 interests to ths.
So we can't say morphine is worse than newk in these conditions, as LW always took action against rulebreakers and never hid anything from anyone, unlike CTF.

yea, lw was a great server but now most of lw staff is banning/kicking/muting for their personal reasons and our great morpho supporting them so now there is no way to get rid of them since lw management is dead :'(

Rather than having a brain-dead admin like you, I prefer LW.

^same thing happen with newk, just that we don't have certain proof yet, just rumours.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 09:39:04 am by Bird »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

KILLERX.

« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2018, 09:43:56 am »

hey Hunting, yes i am "brain-dead" because i banned you more than anyone thats what making me "brain-dead" while lw staff was sleeping when you were ruining players gameplay so you are right you should prefer lw ;)
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

Bird

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2018, 09:47:58 am »

hey Hunting, yes i am "brain-dead" because i banned you more than anyone thats what making me "brain-dead" while lw staff was sleeping when you were ruining players gameplay so you are right you should prefer lw ;)

You must be high or something - the reason you're brain-dead is for not banning this guy after all this

Yes, I prefer LW. They usualy don't blind-ban players like @EC staff. Funny thing is the ones who ban for aimlock in LW are generally EC friends - Rajput for example.( at least kicking the shit out of the players until they start abusing his mom and cry in corner ;"'( )

And btw don't let this guy Zkq blow you off anymore. Getalife.com

https://imgur.com/a/qBVgZ

unban plz
Check this one, fucked bitch?
Is it that this guy's been using vcmp-game.dll made by Thorax all along and tried to use it in Vice war server and failed?
Did you or Newk tried to use that vcmp-game.dll when entering Vice war server before denying this report??

I didn't see anything like that, so you know what you can do for me man? You can fuck off, then maybe we cool.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 09:51:38 am by Bird »

KILLERX.

« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2018, 09:56:29 am »
You are a cheater and blaming other players?
if you dont have any solid evidence to blame zkq for aimlock usage then we cant ban someone for nothing if you have any video proof that he used aimlock in ec send me and believe me he will be getting a year ban but posting same shit again and again wont help you.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 10:00:49 am by KILLERX. »
Cannot rate own posts

Bird

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2018, 10:07:21 am »
You are a cheater and blaming other players?
if you dont have any solid evidence to blame zkq for aimlock usage then we cant ban someone for nothing if you have any video proof that he used aimlock in ec send me and believe me he will be getting a year ban but posting same shit again and again wont help you.

Don't need you to ban this guy in EC - you wouldn't cancel all the blowjobs he gave you every morning.
When Newk banned KF clan, it was no need of proof thunder using it - he just did it. Same with this guy, only thunder didn't asslick this much.