Author Topic: LiFe  (Read 4158 times)

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
LiFe
« on: February 24, 2018, 02:23:26 pm »
Reason:Busy with life and I have again realized that I should study for my future.
Date from:I have already left vcmp for some weeks back.
Date until:Don't know.
I will be active on forums but not in-game because I have started thinking that there is not any purpose to play vc:mp as it is wasting my time you may be think that I am duffer why I am leaving vcmp I should play for small time or at weekends but the thing is VC:MP(GAME) is so addictive when I play it I can't stop playing it, VC:MP is like a drug for me whenever I play it I'm not even aware of anything happening in-front of me so if  I don't leave vc:mp(GAME) my life will be destroyed.I will obviously never leave VC:MP community.
Love You All <3
Winner Winner x 2 Friendly Friendly x 7 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Roystang's art

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
Re: LiFe
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2018, 02:30:23 pm »
Good luck with your future man.. :')
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2018, 02:35:01 pm »

Radon

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2018, 02:39:51 pm »
Good luck with your future man... ^^
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 02:43:40 pm by r4d0n »

QarZ

• Crazy Man
  • you won't be able to think about anyone other than
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2018, 04:59:00 pm »
Good luck with your future man

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2018, 06:38:56 pm »

RoyStang's Art

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2018, 08:18:14 pm »
Love you too <3
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)

Tobi0

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I need to improve? I will improve
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2018, 09:55:18 pm »
Good luck with your life and future MD potato, I know we will meet in game again. (It's just a matter of time)  ;D

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2018, 05:55:09 am »
It's not so addictive at the end, VCMP is not going to destroy your life. You just need to keep a balance between the game and your life itself. I happened through the same in my early days back there in 2012 and 2013 I think, but I managed to organize my time and everything went cool. However, I'm glad you decided to take your studies as something important, study hard and improve yourself as a person. Good luck, and come back soon
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

SilenTKilleR

• Fanatic
  • 4everUF
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2018, 07:57:42 am »

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2018, 11:40:55 am »
Good luck for your future, its same going with myself. Don't worry take up some amount of time to play.
Love you too paad <3

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2018, 01:04:02 pm »
Best of luck my pal. Every minor or bigger game can be addictive, you just need to keep a balance. I leave VCMP when exams are near, in normal days I play according to my need, keeping a balance.

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

klein.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2018, 01:15:00 pm »
Good Luck

ps; you cant leave trust me

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2018, 04:25:06 pm »
Thanks everybody for your best wishes <3
Good Luck

ps; you cant leave trust me

Well that's somehow true because it is too hard(almost impossible) to completely leave the community if you in a love with it's members <3.Even I never said that I am leaving VC:MP forever.
Best of luck my pal. Every minor or bigger game can be addictive, you just need to keep a balance. I leave VCMP when exams are near, in normal days I play according to my need, keeping a balance.
It's not so addictive at the end, VCMP is not going to destroy your life. You just need to keep a balance between the game and your life itself. I happened through the same in my early days back there in 2012 and 2013 I think, but I managed to organize my time and everything went cool. However, I'm glad you decided to take your studies as something important, study hard and improve yourself as a person. Good luck, and come back soon
Yeah I need to keep balance between game and my life but as my intermediate classes are over now I just have to prepare and appear for the exam and now I am free to do everything I want, here I have to chose that whether I should study or waste my time playing games or doing some useless stuff. You know when it comes to free time boredom occurs which sucks and here balancing game and my life is extremely difficult because in free time and boredom not only I but everyone will chose something that gives them joy and here game is the thing that will make my time awesome and I will of course chose it which will destroy my future. Thing is of the current condition of my life which is very critical a small amount of wind of joy will destroy it that's why I'm leaving game for sometime.
Exams are not so far but there is entrance test too which is pain in ass for every student specially for medical and engineering students.
anyways thanks for your wishes buddies <3
Love you too paad <3
Love you too loru <3
Good luck with your life and future MD potato, I know we will meet in game again. (It's just a matter of time)  ;D
Thanks tobi tomato for your wishes <3
Yes we will meet in game again.
Exactly its just a matter of time  :thumbsup:
Love you too <3
Oops wrong quote XD
love you <3
Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

Roystang's art

SpiralRock

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2018, 05:44:44 pm »
you may be think that I am duffer
If you are a "duffer" then why study? Ahaha
Funny Funny x 1 (list)