March 28, 2024, 11:46:25 pm

Author Topic: Help!!!  (Read 453 times)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
Help!!!
« on: February 15, 2018, 05:58:01 pm »
I downloaded GTA3 Audio  Editor tool in order to edit my sound weps to those which HAN have in his videos.
I got the weapon sound mod name and I downloaded it. When editing the sfx archive. an error appears like that "I/O error" I didnt know the reason and when I rebuild an error like this "read beyond end of file" appears and the software crashes. After opening the game I realised that the whole sfx data is damaged. Sounds playing automatically and others play wrong. the polic siren is replaced with a laugh one. The footsteps are replaced withthe ambulance siren. I fixed this by replacing all sfx files found in audio folder by original ones(THANK GOD I HAD A CLEAN COPY OF VICE CITY) but I want custom sound weps: HELP ME since I know I'm dealing with well experienced men!! :)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Help!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2018, 06:10:38 pm »
Lol
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

BeY3K^

• Fanatic
  • Assassination is My Life. :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2018, 05:53:20 am »
Watch this video. May be you can solve your problem.

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2018, 10:50:58 am »

I know how to download sounds and replace them as well as I watched this video. and I followed its steps, but instead of rebuilding or replacing an error appears then the whole software crashes and when I open my game everything would be damaged and not in its real place  :-\

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2018, 10:51:31 am »

I know how to download sounds and replace them as well as I watched this video. and I followed its steps, but instead of rebuilding or replacing an error appears then the whole software crashes and when I open my game everything would be damaged and not in its real place  :-\

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

BeY3K^

• Fanatic
  • Assassination is My Life. :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2018, 05:29:24 pm »

Hm... lamme check. when you do any additional file add in gta.3 . first recover it and then doing on them.