login
March 28, 2024, 07:25:57 pm

Author Topic: Application - Sheep  (Read 359 times)

Sheep.

• View Profile
Application - Sheep
« on: February 14, 2018, 07:48:29 pm »
Nick: Sheep

Timezone/Country: Tunisie (UTC+1)

Previous Nicks: [OFF]Sheep

Additional Comments: I want to be [VU]Sheep becasue if i whatch all video in clan VU i think is a big clan  and I promise that I will make it from nothing to a big thing and this shows that I am the best and the most beautiful ok ok plz if you make me Rookie iam happy if you make trainee iam happy full member iam verryyy happy and if not accept me iam not happy plz accpet me i need this is clan for my lovers clan in all clans in vcmp so plz dont Danied me i like you my freind we all brothers and freinds thank you for this clan
Because you made it and continued in this work and do not be afraid of anyone I know frankly love you all i love you

Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

hotdogcat

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • The Don
    • View Profile
Application - Sheep
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 07:48:30 pm »
Dear Sheep.,
Thank you for your application.

Unfortunately it has been denied for posting for the following reason: Immature player, begging won't help you to get accepted in this clan also improve your english.
Try to improve yourself and maybe apply again over a few weeks.

Thank you for your interest for the Vice Underdogs Clan,
- Vice Underdogs Recruitment Team.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Credits to Bart.