login
March 28, 2024, 11:50:00 pm

Author Topic: Disable headshots  (Read 23570 times)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Disable headshots
« Reply #180 on: February 06, 2018, 10:50:31 pm »
who actually read at least a third of the entire topic?
i did, thanks to tazz, sad thing.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

koray

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: February 06, 2018, 11:16:08 pm »
To me the video below tops up the whole situation of No_mercy and a TL:DR.

You guess the nicks of these 2 people
Funny Funny x 6 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: February 07, 2018, 12:08:06 am »
now separating yourself from the common crowd by using 'them' is wrong NewK, as you were also spilling shit down his throat, and he effectively plans to prove you wrong too
No morphine. When I say "them" I was refering to the people who were criticizing him after he showed the right attitude. You did not see me criticize him after he made that specific post did you? I'm not separating myself from the "common crowd" as you call you it.  I still stand behind every single word I wrote and what you call "spilling shit down his throat". I still don't want any deals. I am however separating myself from the people who were criticizing him after he tried to do some good without those deals. Don't try to generalize things here. You insist on seeing things in such a black and white manner (you vs them). Them as the "common crowd" like you call it. This is not the case. When I see him actually taking the right attitude I have no issues giving him props for it, just as when I see him taking the wrong attitude I'll call him out on it.

we can argue on this all we want, but truth be told, I am sick and tired of arguing so I’ll just call this one off from my side and I don’t want to stray off topic any further

you see it your way, I’ll see it my way, not much to it
Not many in this thread seem to argue besides you though, you have done nothing but bashing at numerous people and in turn you've received either polite or no responses. Even now, I don't see any "arguing" from NewK's side. You may impress the younger audience with your "coming off strong" attitude, but when it comes to adult people, you'd better learn some manners if you want to be taken seriously.

As you would tell me: don't take it up you ass, I'm positively criticising you as a prompt for improvement, then it's up to you to take the advice or ignore it.

I don't want to derail this topic, but what must be said must be said. If you feel like bashing at me PM me or create another topic but don't litter this further.
Agree Agree x 3 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 07, 2018, 12:24:29 am »
now separating yourself from the common crowd by using 'them' is wrong NewK, as you were also spilling shit down his throat, and he effectively plans to prove you wrong too
No morphine. When I say "them" I was refering to the people who were criticizing him after he showed the right attitude. You did not see me criticize him after he made that specific post did you? I'm not separating myself from the "common crowd" as you call you it.  I still stand behind every single word I wrote and what you call "spilling shit down his throat". I still don't want any deals. I am however separating myself from the people who were criticizing him after he tried to do some good without those deals. Don't try to generalize things here. You insist on seeing things in such a black and white manner (you vs them). Them as the "common crowd" like you call it. This is not the case. When I see him actually taking the right attitude I have no issues giving him props for it, just as when I see him taking the wrong attitude I'll call him out on it.

we can argue on this all we want, but truth be told, I am sick and tired of arguing so I’ll just call this one off from my side and I don’t want to stray off topic any further

you see it your way, I’ll see it my way, not much to it
Not many in this thread seem to argue besides you though, you have done nothing but bashing at numerous people and in turn you've received either polite or no responses. Even now, I don't see any "arguing" from NewK's side. You may impress the younger audience with your "coming off strong" attitude, but when it comes to adult people, you'd better learn some manners if you want to be taken seriously.

As you would tell me: don't take it up you ass, I'm positively criticising you as a prompt for improvement, then it's up to you to take the advice or ignore it.

I don't want to derail this topic, but what must be said must be said. If you feel like bashing at me PM me or create another topic but don't litter this further.

thanks, don't give a shit
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 12:38:17 am by VoLK »

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 07, 2018, 04:52:23 am »
KARAN:Bastard of the year
really WTF: anyone makes mistakes and you just here blaming him with no stop.Really stfu dude and dont say bullshit like colours...
Lol  :D
I've no idea who are you and what makes you calling me a bastard,  yeah I've did sins, I've ended many assholes,  I attempted to destroy this community with numerous of DDoS attacks in 2013-14 under someone's order , I've leaked passwords from a stolen server script in 2012,  I was banned from many servers, banned from LW permanently, banned from LUNet for an year,

The matter of fact that, I admitted it all, suffered my punishments, after all that, I come clean,  I never did retardism like this guy, never really threatened anyone in name of deal, like make me admin or I'll ddos your server, unban me from your servers or I'll kill your servers.

This is all pathetic, and not really a kind of thing I'll ever agree to.
Agree Agree x 4 Winner Winner x 4 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

koray

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: February 07, 2018, 04:35:24 pm »
I just went through all of the comments.And I completely agree that its not open to debate for such a deal.But also you guys are going too much over Morphine.I'm not saying it just because he can't take that all,in fact he can.That's just his point of stand from his very character over VCMP.That's why he's a different mind,and also thats why people have servers with different rules and playerbase.He does what he believes is more efficient.It doesnt make him any bad.You just cant force people to change their opinions.

So server managers/scripters are going to do whatever they like.Most of them will take actions regarding the major opinions given here and some of them will make deals with the hackers.And I believe that's okay.Because we also have VCMP devs that would definetely work for the betterment of anti-cheat.So everybody is going to move on.

I strongly recommend an account system to login the client and open VCMP.And some client-sided updates.Like the verification of files before opening the game.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 3 (list)

Radon

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: February 07, 2018, 05:21:28 pm »

kennedy

• Fanatic
  • American Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 07, 2018, 06:47:32 pm »
I guess now vcmp has become the hacker world. but I have a minimal solution, it's a bit bad but it scares the hackers. I suppose if we add this script in the servers it will do a little reduction.

Code: [Select]
function onScriptLoad()
{
    Aimbot <- array( GetMaxPlayers(), 0 );
}

function function onPlayerKill( killer, player, reason, bodypart )
{
if ( bodypart == BODYPART_HEAD )
    {
        player.Health = 100;
if( AimBot[killer.ID] > 4 )
{
AimBot[killer.ID] = 0;
            Message("[#ff1111][AIMBOT/AIMLOOK] [#Ffcc11]"+killer.Name+" [#FFFFFF]was auto-kicked, reason[#FF1111]Aimbot-Aimlook [#FFFFFF]detected");
            killer.Kick();
    }
    if( AimBot[killer.ID] < 5 )
{
    AimBot[killer.ID]++;
    }
    }
if ( bodypart != BODYPART_HEAD )
{
AimBot[killer.ID] = 0;
}
}

function onPlayerDeath( player, reason )
{
    AimBot[player.ID] = 0;
}

on the server of [RD] Latin America has scared away many AimLook hackers.
I know it's a bit bad, but it's a good thing, since it's rare for a player to kill 5 people in a row with only Headshot, instead if he kills 4 with headshot and 1 giving him a different part of the body then his stats are deleted from Aimbook.. they can also try to disable the Headshot, but I think it's the same result, it will still cause damage to the player
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 03:28:18 pm by kennedy »
Funny Funny x 2 Informative Informative x 1 Useful Useful x 2 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 07, 2018, 09:38:23 pm »
@Karan
Maybe you're right but your manner of talking to no_mercy kind of pissed me off!!!
I don't have anything to add.I agree with charley: disable headshots.
btw in sharks vs marios server there are a lot of hackers and aimbotters and where are ya staff. Fortunately since I'm the only one who wants to stop this and started yelling about those hackers. they- scary of being banned- gave me infinite money. where are you staff??? we're waiting for you.
@kennedy
I dont know anything about scripts so whatever it would happen I hope it would work as well as forgiving no_mercy and mimo for their mistakes and unbanning them  :D :D :D
if they do hack ban them permenantly!!K??
pls they're my friends and god loves us being tolerated with each other so pls.
lol
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: February 07, 2018, 09:51:55 pm »
But also you guys are going too much over Morphine.I'm not saying it just because he can't take that all,in fact he can.That's just his point of stand from his very character over VCMP.That's why he's a different mind,and also thats why people have servers with different rules and playerbase.He does what he believes is more efficient.It doesnt make him any bad.

thank you
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #190 on: February 08, 2018, 02:48:10 am »
@Karan
Maybe you're right but your manner of talking to no_mercy kind of pissed me off!!!
I don't have anything to add.I agree with charley: disable headshots.
btw in sharks vs marios server there are a lot of hackers and aimbotters and where are ya staff. Fortunately since I'm the only one who wants to stop this and started yelling about those hackers. they- scary of being banned- gave me infinite money. where are you staff??? we're waiting for you.
@kennedy
I dont know anything about scripts so whatever it would happen I hope it would work as well as forgiving no_mercy and mimo for their mistakes and unbanning them  :D :D :D
if they do hack ban them permenantly!!K??
pls they're my friends and god loves us being tolerated with each other so pls.
lol

You're too young to argue with anybody here.
Agree Agree x 3 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

T_T

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: February 08, 2018, 05:45:03 am »
I think while waiting VC:MP Developer make anti - aimlock We should change to 04rel003. It's just available few slide and aimlock obviously not working there.
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #192 on: February 08, 2018, 06:00:23 am »
truth be told, no matter what is done, anti-aimlock would only be effective for a short period, a week or two, until mimo and no mercy figure out how to break the thing again.

In other words, nope, keeping your staff lists active is THE solution in my opinion.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

ZUBI

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: February 08, 2018, 06:53:51 am »
Fucking 13 pages, Just disable the Damn Toro Headshots

Case solved.

Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Credits : Berkley/Gohan

KILLERX.

« Reply #194 on: February 08, 2018, 07:24:13 am »
Fucking 13 pages, Just disable the Damn Toro Headshots

Case solved.
Remove all weapons  ;D  ;D
Case solved.
Agree Agree x 2 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts