March 28, 2024, 10:29:02 pm

Author Topic: UID Detector  (Read 1885 times)

Tobi0

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I need to improve? I will improve
    • View Profile
UID Detector
« on: January 22, 2018, 02:54:06 pm »
I suggest to use UID1 instead of UID2 because it is too fragile and easy to be changed by accident.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Radon

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: UID Detector
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2018, 04:51:54 pm »
I can agree with that. This can easier staff's work and even not get banned after I've reinstalled the OS or did something to the PC.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

KILLERX.

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2018, 05:03:42 pm »
I believe Pussy detector will work fine if you guys stop changing genders
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2018, 05:13:11 pm »
take my dick as a detector at first place.
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2018, 10:03:31 pm »
uid don't really matter at vicewar I guess

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2018, 12:19:22 am »
We hve to wait to the main script to be released , if not what are we discussing for?
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Radon

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2018, 07:16:22 pm »
Pffffff, why do you people even plained the date when the script wasn't ready yet? You could atleast plain it directely after everything was set up...
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2018, 03:13:49 am »
Axxo lost interest after that aimbot and all shit.
That Ur shemale friend was using.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2018, 03:46:48 pm »
take my dick as a detector at first place.
Hi Karan,

The following post of yours was reported.

suck my dick bitch

We discussed it among full members and agreed that this sort of sexually agressive language is not welcome here. Please refrain from behaving like this again while you're using our forums. I've edited the post.

Thanks,

Charley
I guess it's applicable to me only?
Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2018, 03:51:50 pm »
I gotta agree with ya, these people changing their UIDs and suggesting shits here, why you people need to reinstall OS hundreds of time? why there's a need of changing UIDs? and why there's only a rare part of participants facing this, I guess so it's only 5-10 people, a few of them admitted about reinstalling OS, I don't know about rest, maybe attempted to ban evade? the UID system is doing it's job, it is supposed to kick you then ban you for using a different UID, to not let any guy give their account to pathetic cunts like Hunting or his ON clan, but no, your suggestions will kill the event more.
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Tobi0

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I need to improve? I will improve
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2018, 04:25:50 pm »
I gotta agree with ya, these people changing their UIDs and suggesting shits here, why you people need to reinstall OS hundreds of time? why there's a need of changing UIDs? and why there's only a rare part of participants facing this, I guess so it's only 5-10 people, a few of them admitted about reinstalling OS, I don't know about rest, maybe attempted to ban evade? the UID system is doing it's job, it is supposed to kick you then ban you for using a different UID, to not let any guy give their account to pathetic cunts like Hunting or his ON clan, but no, your suggestions will kill the event more.
I didn't reinstall my OS, I didn't change my UID and I don't need to ban evade because I'm not banned at any server. My suggestion won't kill the event because I'm not suggesting to delete the UID detector, I'm suggesting to use UID1 which is far stronger than UID2 that can be changed easily by accident.

I've actually noticed this about UID2. UID2 is a bit too fragile to use for these cases. On the CTF server I've seen other players' and my own UID2 change several times over the past few months and I didn't even try to change my UID2. I'm aware of how it can be changed without the need to format/reinstall and let me tell you alot of these people are probably changing their UID2 without even knowing it. That's how fragile it is. UID1 is a better option for this specific use case in my opinion. Yes it can also be changed, but in most cases (not all) whoever changes it, is doing it on purpose.

let me tell you alot of these people are probably changing their UID2 without even knowing it. That's how fragile it is.

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2018, 05:15:45 pm »
my direct question is, why it is specifically happening with some people? why not all? if it's the case? UID1 & UID2 both are strong,they're generated with the combination of a lot things, it's not that easy to obtain a new UID2 each time you or anyone join,better check what's wrong within your PC because majority of players ain't facing the issue, I don't think we need a new UID system just because 5-10 out of more than 100 participants are obtaining new UIDs and getting banned, it'll affect everyone afterwards if anything goes wrong.

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2018, 02:01:07 am »
to make it super secure, the player could only be able to play with the UID1 he registered with :D
Agree Agree x 2 (list)