March 28, 2024, 11:08:30 pm

Author Topic: I need an opinion here  (Read 6960 times)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: I need an opinion here
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2018, 04:51:59 am »
REAL OPINION GUYS TAKE IT SERIOUSLY
LA WEA WEYS ESTO ES MUY SERIO

>first joins triumvirate along with all trc members
>smth goes wrong in someone's head(guess who)
>leaves the first team he joined which was triumvirate(without telling what happened  or why he left the triumvirate)
>some guy(guess who) imposes his trc members either you join him or you are agaisnt him
>two guys share out their opinion about leaving the triumvirate and they are agaisnt TRC leaving the triumvirate
>they get kicked, without counting with anybodys else opinion but his own judgement(guess who)
IMPORTANT INFO: some members from the main vcmp clans such as VU or MK joined different gangs nobody kicked them, why does that happen in trc though?
>i was trying to be convinced to team up with those lame russians tthat nobody likes.
>juan left trc , hes a big betrayer and all of that etc you know typical shit
>the guy that made all this mess then he asks vu for an alliance
>gets denied
>goes back to triumvirate (the team he and his gang were originally at) LOL ¿POR QUÉ? WEY
>why leaving triumvirate causing all the mess then asking for an alliance? LOL ¿POR QUÉ? WEY
>gets denied as well

NO UNDERSTAND MEN YO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS ¿POR QUE?

opinion given, as the the topic title requested

thanks in advance for letting me give my opinion

« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 05:11:17 am by JuaN. »
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2018, 05:28:26 am »
Gz, I would not expect drama from you all niggere at least -.-
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

SpiralRock

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2018, 05:36:38 am »
Chod Na bakalar yaar...
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2018, 06:53:26 am »
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Amal

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2018, 07:09:21 am »
you'll see threads like these only in vcmp :sigh:
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2018, 09:14:59 am »
Well if ferrari32's the heart of VU, no wonder shit's chaotic up in this bitch.

A man that calls a respected sports figure a 'crackwhore' and puts the deaths of people in the Second World War in the Holocaust lower than the deaths of others, justifying it with 'mind the age gap' (what the fuck?) is definitely a role model to take inspiration from.

All I'm asking for, Charley, is to look the truth in the eyes and take appropriate action. People with the aforementioned traits of behavior do not deserve to be called full Vice Underdogs, and they are the same reason why respected members like yourself are treated like scumbags by the society.

How many people do you see shitting on me these past few days, apart from ferrari32?

The only reason you're in this house in the first place is because VU let you in on a basis of good will. The reason I entered your house, in the first place, is because it reeks of your shit from a mile away, and I, being the good man I am, am trying to tidy up the house because they've helped me tidy up mine.

Damn, you're so self-absorbed. Step down the pedestal for a minute here Rocky. All of this is leading nowhere, we're not going to take "appropriate" actions towards no one base on your ideals of good leadership structure. Your views and opinions are well accepted and valid since they're ultimately yours, that doesn't mean we have to agree or do as you say.

We know you want to be heard, we know you want to continue with this until you get the upper hand, but we don't see a logical reason to give this more importance than the one it gained. Other than that we're well aware of the diversity personalities we deal with within Vice Underdogs, and I'm pretty sure we can handle those ourselves.

Both of the parties involved made heated decisions that led to all of this being brought up.

So basically what i'm trying to say here is, Vice Underdogs Management and the whole Vice Underdogs family will stand behind our own and we will have to agree to disagree. And we're not going to make this longer than it already is.

To both, I hope you understand.

King, glad you finally decided to take the time off to write something less laconic than usual.

I am self absorbed, I agree. I have achieved too much to be modest, and that, in the first place, is the opinion of the people surrounding me, it is not my own. Even in the context of VC:MP - my clan members call me 'general' 24/7. What general is a modest general?

Off the point, however.

I am merely trying to help you. I have been associated with VU for 7 years, indirectly. There is no reason for me to try to wish you any harm, not at this point in time, not at any point in the future. All that shit's in the past.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 09:17:48 am by Morphine »
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2018, 09:40:04 am »
Am I the only one here failing to understand how Morphine has ever "helped" VU, over the entire period the clan exists. Not to mention that any "help" from you would probably not suit us, as our clans have very different definitions of what's good and what's not.

You're basically giving yourself rights to talk in the name of out ethos, which you're not even familiar with.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2018, 09:43:44 am »
Am I the only one here failing to understand how Morphine has ever "helped" VU, over the entire period the clan exists. Not to mention that any "help" from you would probably not suit us, as our clans have very different definitions of what's good and what's not.

You're basically giving yourself rights to talk in the name of out ethos, which you're not even familiar with.

You're failing to understand how I helped VU?

Never have, never will.

• Management on SvM
  • Management on this other project VU came up with, WS or something
  • Managed VCCT in 2011
  • Staff member in almost all of the Vice War events (if not all of them)
  • Staff member in some of the Vice City Dueling Championships
  • Was part of the EAD staff team until I got kicked out for over-using commands for fun (this I admit)
  • Active member all in all

I think that's enough for now. :)

If I was not familiar with the clan ethos, I would not have held the above ranks at all. Oh, and before you talk shit again, I'll have you know, that for the most part of the list, I was invited to be part of these projects.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 09:47:34 am by Morphine »
Pwnt Pwnt x 6 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2018, 09:45:19 am »
In what way is that helping VU?
Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2018, 09:48:23 am »
Wow, just wow.
Agree Agree x 4 (list)

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2018, 01:20:15 pm »
I am self absorbed, I agree. I have achieved too much to be modest, and that, in the first place, is the opinion of the people surrounding me, it is not my own. Even in the context of VC:MP - my clan members call me 'general' 24/7. What general is a modest general?

Morph, the flaw of being self absorbed is that you're now failing to understand that respect is earned not demanded. Going around saying I am this I am that I deserve this I deserve that, it's not going to make you build good relationships with anyone. Respect is given to those who prove they are worthy of respect; being haughty does not equate to a respected leader. The quality you should be after is assertiveness. The difference? Being assertive has the quality of confidence behind what you believe in but the humility to respect the opinion and input of your own 'followers' if you want to look at them that way, and just people you interact with in general. Never forget that, that is a life lesson, not just a VC:MP one.

Now Morphine and I have engaged in meaningful conversations regarding VU and VC:MP from time to time over the years, so I can attest to the fact that he has been helpful, even if to the public knowledge that isn't readily seen. The fact that we've given him these ranks to our servers is proof enough that he is a respected figure among the community and among us. But we can all agree that we can't live in the past, the reality is what we're seeing in the present, and the present is that this egotism which I didn't know you for is blinding your eyes and probing your actions into perfidious waters.

As TheKing said, we respect your voice, we respect your opinion but it doesn't mean we have to agree to your ideals. We have a diverse culture dealing with in VU, some of us are hotheads, some of us are slow to anger, everyone of us have our own triggers that make us unique. Some give respect to all even if they don't deserve it, some take away their respect the minute you disrespect them. Diverse culture, different mindsets.

The consensus to our ethos handling such a situation is that if aggressive behaviour is unwarranted, no one provoked you, we handle that.

Example:

Morphine: Hi, my name is Morphine, nice to meet you
GangstaRas: Shut-up you Russian dickhead, burn in hell

And I just met the guy...it is a different story then.

Example 2:
Racist VU hosts server
Pakistan player joins
Pakistan player banned. Reason: (get the hell out of here paki-trash)

The consensus to our ethos also dictates that you can't have any ill-feelings to a group of people for the sins of one.

So if I were to use this back and forth between you and ferrari as Example 3, ferrari can look down on you, the provoker, but he can't transfer that view to your friends, your clan members nor your nationals. The respect is to be given on an individual's merits. Even if your friends, clan members and nationals share your view, unless they gave a explanatory reason why they do, ferrari isn't to look down on them, because the reality of today is that we do have blind sheep that don't know what they're doing and just follow the bigger heads like mindless soldiers. A bitter heart towards such a person is unfair, gets us nowhere as a community and is uncalled for, because they need guidance and we might have to be the one to take on that responsibility one day.

With that said, this is what we mean when we say this is between you and him. What you have effectively done just try to damage the reputation of a member of our clan regardless original intent.

The time you complained about ferrari making the signature he holds to this day as a retort to your previous signature of VU's OG banner, that was a more legitimate issue than this. As you saw, without the explanations from both parties, it looked like an attack from TRC on VU and it looked like an attack from VU on TRC. That needed intervention.

As I've said in my previous post, you provoked ferrari to bite, and he bit. You shouldn't have done that. I'm not justifying him calling you a crackwhore but it is not for us to take action if:

• Our member was provoked and he didn't provoke first
  • Our member is keeping the provocation solely on the individual that provoked him

This is between you two to solve my friend
Winner Winner x 3 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2018, 01:35:30 pm »
Ras, are you out of your mind?

How many times do I have to repeat that I do not demand respect?

I've been saying this over, and over, and over, and over, and over again. I am respected because I have proven myself as someone worth respect, in fact, you just wrote that yourself.

My good God, snap out of it already...

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2018, 01:45:56 pm »

I've been saying this over, and over, and over, and over, and over again. I am respected because I have proven myself as someone worth respect, in fact, you just wrote that yourself.

Morph, not to be taken the wrong way, but how is a is a self-absorbed person in anyway shape or form worthy of respect?

I wrote what I said because I've known you before this view of yourself

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2018, 01:53:22 pm »

Morph, not to be taken the wrong way, but how is a is a self-absorbed person in anyway shape or form worthy of respect?

I wrote what I said because I've known you before this view of yourself

You know, in fact, I have to agree with you here. A self-absorbed person is in no way worthy of respect, and I'd like to apologize to King for agreeing with what he wrote about me.

I am not self absorbed. I am absorbed by the people around me. There, that should be much closer to reality.

Eddy

• Crazy Man
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2018, 01:57:04 pm »
  • Managed VCCT in 2011
ULK cheated in the finals >:(, we also lost for juan_gun
Funny Funny x 17 (list)