March 29, 2024, 12:11:27 am

Author Topic: KF Clan - Bunch of Cheaters?  (Read 13268 times)

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
Re: KF Clan - Bunch of Cheaters?
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2018, 08:32:59 pm »
Wow Y-axis fix, mucho big hack.
You do know that every mouse that isn't a piece of shit bought from a $1 dollar store comes with DPI switches and custom mouse software.

Other than that, lol.
More people with aimlock, why am I not surprised.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Bird

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2018, 08:48:05 pm »
Wow Y-axis fix, mucho big hack.
You do know that every mouse that isn't a piece of shit bought from a $1 dollar store comes with DPI switches and custom mouse software.

Other than that, lol.
More people with aimlock, why am I not surprised.

yes still they use hacks.. other than that aimlock there were teleports for lw ctrl + c , +v etc. and f1 hack included.

HunTinG showed in his video
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2018, 09:55:12 pm »
Well, I'm not involved in this matter and won't get involved, from what it seems like is that dev1ce is being accused with proofs that are valid, I can't deny them, so, I can only apologise on his behalf and ensure that action will be taken. In terms of StyLisH that was mentioned too, yes, he used y axis in the past as videos suggest, like many others did too, but he no longer does nor has any interest in doing so and there is no such evidence for him still using y axis. There are many players who hacked in the past and still got many chances, on this note, I don't think KF should be punished.
I have known Stylish for a long time, he doesn't use any hacks. Btw, He has been having some net problems lately which cause him to suddenly start lagging sometimes. And some brainless idiots think he's hacking.
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Thunder

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2018, 10:11:49 pm »
Well, I didn't see those old y axis videos until today, so what can I say lol.

Btw, Hi Noire bro xD

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2018, 02:02:46 am »

Btw, Hi Noire bro xD
What is this :/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bw_YCpCfis&feature=youtu.be
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Roystang's art

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2018, 02:30:04 am »
lol...
If you can actually be honest now and come clean as to what you and your minions in KF have been using now I might reconsider not going for an ON like type of ban.
Don't be bullshitting now as you know exactly what I'm talking about as demonstrated in Fulton's video.
Disagree Disagree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Dev1ce

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2018, 02:59:22 am »
There isn't any evidence that we used any hacks VCMP gameplay, (or at least I used). Yes stylish and some others have been known for hacking but lately we have been playing clean. & nope we didn't distribute hacks.
Moreover you are saying we hacked Anon's host computer to get it? Lol No one would go through that shit just to get an aimlock just not worth it.
Plus about fulton's video - That is clearly not my shit as thunder mentioned above he's not involved, so you might consider that he got it from Hunting & hunting from kakarot. I do not create hacks and shit.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 03:42:14 am by Dev1ce »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

DarkSid3R

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2018, 05:46:15 am »
And yes logs don't work and the evidence is not from vcmp it's from singleplayer mod.

T_T

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2018, 06:20:12 am »
Explain ? Fuck Off.

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2018, 06:50:38 am »
popcorn time
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Inferno made this for me <3

Thunder

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2018, 07:13:25 am »

Btw, Hi Noire bro xD
What is this :/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bw_YCpCfis&feature=youtu.be

It's bullshit lol, doesn't prove shit, why would I need to use hacks if I raped his ass many times? Infact, he seemed totally unhittable too, so it was either something from his side or maybe my side, but I didn't make use of any hacks.

Kelvin

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Miami Killers
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2018, 08:39:26 am »
Since when has it been normal to place a man inside another group? While you thought you were doing something good, you did something that is not ethical. Even though you think they are cheating, this isnt the way to prove.

VC:MP isnt a spying game.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 08:41:09 am by Kelvin »
Agree Agree x 6 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2018, 08:53:29 am »
Funny Funny x 9 (list)

KakaroT

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2018, 09:30:53 am »
so you might consider that he got it from Hunting & hunting from kakarot. I do not create hacks and shit.
hello madarchod, what's going on?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 09:33:23 am by KakaroT »
Funny Funny x 10 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

BeaTz_

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2018, 09:33:59 am »
so you might consider that he got it from Hunting & hunting from kakarot. I do not create hacks and shit.
hello madarchod, what's going on.
Madarchod why are you sharing hacks?
Funny Funny x 15 (list)