March 29, 2024, 02:09:59 am

Author Topic: KF Clan - Bunch of Cheaters?  (Read 13275 times)

Thunder

• Regular
    • View Profile
Re: KF Clan - Bunch of Cheaters?
« Reply #105 on: January 05, 2018, 10:24:39 pm »
Lol, it's just sad how pathetic low life tards are these days, making use of inspect element lmfao.

Ok, tomorrow I'll post here a video showing the full conversation to see I am not lying you pathetic kid.

Do whatever you want, I don't give a fuck, paki faggot

Its clear messages are fake, Why would I talk against my clanmates or ask to join ON, lmfao
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 10:32:00 pm by Thunder »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

parinda

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 05, 2018, 11:52:51 pm »

Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Thunder

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 06, 2018, 12:40:05 am »
That EC Aimbot video was for testing purposes intentionally on players who agreed to it and had the same skin as me, and shouldn't be taken seriously no other bad intentions and I didn't use it in normal gameplay. (I apologise if this is still considered a rulebreak even in this specific case, I wasn't aware and if it is, I won't do it again)

In terms of the chat you posted with Dark and Stylish, I can't comment on whether it's fake or not (however, I'm almost certain that it's probably fake since I know DarkSider's talking style and him very well)  but the chat you posted with me is fake for sure, I know this as a fact for the following reasons, firstly, it was expected since you were begging KF members for hacks and aimlock, specifically members like StyLisH, and when he said no, you threatened to gather fake evidence against us in order to get us banned 'by your cousin' lol, any KF member can confirm that you said this.

Secondly, at no stage did I say to you that I gave Anonimul's aimbot to dev1ce so I'm almost certain that you used inspect element or something similar for this following up the threats that you gave us, as a matter of fact, I only shared aimbot made by Kewun with dev1ce for testing purposes and there is no proof that any KF member used any type of aimlock, aimbot. I never shared Anonimul's aimbot with anyone, I only kept it to myself. Yes, I told you that I have aimbot from Anonimul, but that message is edited in some way or another for you to be able to cause shit, I didn't say at any stage that I gave it to anyone, I only stated that I got aimbot from him and you replied that aimbot doesn't exist in vcmp.

'Yes I only gave it to Farhan and dev1ce' (was referring to Kewun's stuff there).

Its kind of sad to see ppl like you getting butthurt and making fake evidence against us (which I expected anyways from you since you threatened to do so) just because you begged us for hacks and aimlock and we said no and you started acting like a bitch and got kicked from the clan, then you threatened to use 'inspect element / help from your brother' (lmfao) in order to make fake chat logs to get us into shit.

Well, I don't give a fuck towards your bullshit and nor will any other KF member, stay butthurt Mano :).

This is my final reply here unless absolutely necessary. Won't be replying to brainless tards anymore.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 12:44:30 am by Thunder »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 06, 2018, 01:50:12 am »
hi
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Dev1ce

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 06, 2018, 02:34:52 am »
Also It is very intresting why he didn't post all these proofs in the first place, and why they are being posted 1 by 1 lol. He's so lifeless he has hours to spend on editing.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 06, 2018, 03:26:03 am »
Madrchod hunting bhoshdik hacks in ur ass. Can't play without hack and spreading all around with mommy.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Bird

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 06, 2018, 10:57:14 am »
Also It is very intresting why he didn't post all these proofs in the first place, and why they are being posted 1 by 1 lol. He's so lifeless he has hours to spend on editing.

Yeah I guess him and Thunder had another deal. If device is kicked from the clan, HunTinG stops leaking their conversation. As Thunder broke that deal, HunTinG started to make public everything from Thunder.

Here's full conversation.
And here's proof Thunder still sharing hacks with device (I missed this evidence, I found it at the end of that video, minute 1:46

Same screenshot can be found in video at 1:46.
HunTinG: I've recorded this to show you that I didn't use inspect element to mod any conversation. Everything seen is real, and KF indeed have Kewun's aimbot.
Check out their conversation. Admins pm me if you want me to show you how that "CXS" and "mousefix" spread by device works. It's just sensitivity ratio changer, nothing else.
But here comes the question, would y-axis be enough for KF? Or would they seek for more hacks like whatever that guy Kewun has created?

That EC Aimbot video was for testing purposes intentionally on players who agreed to it and had the same skin as me,
Apparently every hacks you make are for testing purposes.
Like F1, Kewun's bot, etc.
By the way, what is this again?
http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t8798-accepted-player-report-kfthunder#131104
You said you'd use for private tests?

The report is ACCEPTED, you can't tell any lies.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 11:03:37 am by Bird »

Thunder

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 06, 2018, 11:01:19 am »
I don't know why you keep repeating yourself lol, what exactly will you gain from it?

I already admitted to sharing Kewun's aimbot but there is no evidence at all of us using it throughout our gameplays.

On that VKs report, evidence 1 to 3 was invalid, only 4 was invalid where I tested it out of combat after finishing duel with MaxPayne, no other intentions, that why my ban time was decreased smart ass.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 11:06:11 am by Thunder »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

KakaroT

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 06, 2018, 11:04:11 am »
laila main laila aesi me laila har koi chahye mujhse milna akela (4hax) 8)
helo lez mek tis 14 pagz derama. Xpoz evri1

laila h, tohdi pan nh bhosdike. oksorryno.

MAK DERAMA GREEET AGEN
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Bird

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 06, 2018, 11:05:55 am »
I don't know why you keep repeating yourself lol, what exactly will you gain from it?

I already admitted to sharing Kewun's aimbot but there is no evidence at all of us using it throughout our gameplays.

There is.
Kewun's bot comes with invincible hack.

Kewun's video:
https://youtu.be/OxXeJ__s6F4?t=14

As you can see, in Kewun's video there's a GOD MODE option.
This all comes in one file.
It's what you have used in VKs in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=2vhuupphi5Y

I didn't repeat myself.
I've told you unknown-number of times the story.
Your friend device is that dumb that I need to repeat it every second for him.

Thunder

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 06, 2018, 11:08:11 am »

There is.

Kewun's video:

I didn't repeat myself.

I didn't use any invincible hack in VKs, evidence 1-3 of that specific report was invalid anyways since my ping was spiking / heavy lag.

Only evidence 4 was valid where I tested it out of combat after finishing duel with MaxPayne which is why my ban time was decreased.

ZUBI

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 06, 2018, 11:09:04 am »
laila main laila aesi me laila har koi chahye mujhse milna akela (4hax) 8)
helo lez mek tis 14 pagz derama. Xpoz evri1

laila h, tohdi pan nh bhosdike. oksorryno.

MAK DERAMA GREEET AGEN

Funny Funny x 7 (list)

Credits : Berkley/Gohan

Bird

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 06, 2018, 11:10:14 am »

There is.

Kewun's video:

I didn't repeat myself.

I didn't use any invincible hack in VKs, evidence 1-3 of that specific report was invalid anyways since my ping was spiking / heavy lag.

Only evidence 4 was valid where I tested it out of combat after finishing duel with MaxPayne which is why my ban time was decreased.
LOL
You're so fkn dumb I'd rather throw myself in a pool. ( plz vote funny)

Actually can you show us your ping at that moment? Or is it that you missed to take screenshot?

Distributing hacks it's not allowed here.
Yourself you've admit to have distributed & used hacks.

No need to hide it now.
Check the last video in VK report

It was a nice test btw. When the property is full of other players shooting you :V

Get the fuck out.

Thunder

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 06, 2018, 11:12:38 am »

There is.

Kewun's video:

I didn't repeat myself.

LOL
You're so fkn dumb I'd rather throw myself in a pool. ( plz vote funny)

Actually can you show us your ping at that moment? Or is it that you missed to take screenshot?

Distributing hacks it's not allowed here.
Yourself you've admit to have distributed & used hacks.

No need to hide it now.
Check the last video in VK report

It was a nice test btw. When the property is full of other players shooting you :V

Get the fuck out.

Keep barking madarchod chutiya bhenchod its what you were born to do, (#okno XD) Maxpayne had his radar off with /radaroff so I didn't realise that he was there, nothing else.

I only shared Kewun's aimbot with dev1ce, which he only tested, he never used it in gameplay neither did any KF member and there is no evidence for us using this stuff or any hacks in gameplay, so haterz gunna hate nigga.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 11:17:03 am by Thunder »

EvilSpiriT

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Vice On The Dogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 06, 2018, 11:12:48 am »

Yeah, like that page for free mallu aunty material
Funny Funny x 9 (list)