April 20, 2024, 07:19:37 am

Author Topic: Application - Trex  (Read 10447 times)

Shemiqq

• Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Trex
« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2017, 02:33:31 am »
good luck!
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 24, 2017, 02:59:43 am »
Trainee :)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 24, 2017, 03:27:42 am »
I gib u a chance. Trainee

Inferno made this for me <3

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 24, 2017, 03:28:23 am »
I know I'm not involved here, but he really deserves a chance. Regardless of what he did in the past still everybody deserves a chance to prove that they've learned from their faults, and in my opinion he has improved and proved that he's really interested to join.
Goodluck!
NO

Where is that interest? Show me?teaming up with you against VU's, Teaming up with SS against VU its about this week. I haven't seen any interest towards VU.

How I'm not supposed to attack you if you attacks me first, while I was just hanging around, suddenly got killed by you..
Nope, why you lying.
Code: [Select]
[13:56:47]  Don't flood the chat with the same message, you look like a noob.
[13:56:51]  =DnW=MaSteRoZ: han
[13:56:52]  *> Trex killed [VU_T]Punketo with an Uzi to left leg. <*
[13:56:55]  [DmC]Villain: hi
[13:56:56]  =DnW=MaSteRoZ: tu yhi chahta tha na mei
[13:56:57]  Auto-kicked:[ S!LenT_K!ll3R ] Reason:[ Ping average exceeded 500ms ]
[13:56:57]  *> S!LenT_K!ll3R disconnected (kicked). <*
[13:56:58]  *> [DmC]Villain disconnected. <*
[13:57:00]  *> Trex killed Giga with a shotgun to left leg. <*
[13:57:04]  *> Trex killed [VU]SMD with an Uzi to body. <*
[13:57:08]  [VU]SMD: good
[13:57:11]  JohnRambo: ao
[13:57:11]  *> [VU_T]Punketo killed Warhol with a shotgun to torso. <*
[13:57:17]  *> [SHT_c]=SHARP connected. <*
[13:57:18]  *> QBH.[M]a[R]a[A]b[U] killed =KFt=ZyRioR^ with a Ruger to head. <*
[13:57:18]  [PAC] =KFt=ZyRioR^ unlocked an achievement: Ow my head
[13:57:19]  =KFt=ZyRioR^: ooo
[13:57:21]  *> QBH.[M]a[R]a[A]b[U] killed =KF=StyLisH^ with a Ruger to head. <*
[13:57:21]  * QBH.[M]a[R]a[A]b[U] is on a killing spree of 5! ($500)
[13:57:22]  *> Warhol killed [VU_T]Punketo with a shotgun to body. <*
[13:57:27]  *> Trex killed [VU]SMD with an Uzi to left leg. <*

You killed me first then i said "Good" and you didn't replied.

After this i don't consider you as a friend 4 ever.

Goodluck with your app.
Funny Funny x 5 (list)

Credits : KocKex

punketo

• Fanatic
  • K ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 24, 2017, 08:14:40 am »
Nick: Trex

and

« on: May 19, 2017, 04:07:28 pm »

http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8087.0

do you lie in your age, in what more lie?
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 24, 2017, 09:17:28 am »
I know I'm not involved here, but he really deserves a chance. Regardless of what he did in the past still everybody deserves a chance to prove that they've learned from their faults, and in my opinion he has improved and proved that he's really interested to join.
Goodluck!
NO

Where is that interest? Show me?teaming up with you against VU's, Teaming up with SS against VU its about this week. I haven't seen any interest towards VU.

How I'm not supposed to attack you if you attacks me first, while I was just hanging around, suddenly got killed by you..
Nope, why you lying.
Code: [Select]
[13:56:47]  Don't flood the chat with the same message, you look like a noob.
[13:56:51]  =DnW=MaSteRoZ: han
[13:56:52]  *> Trex killed [VU_T]Punketo with an Uzi to left leg. <*
[13:56:55]  [DmC]Villain: hi
[13:56:56]  =DnW=MaSteRoZ: tu yhi chahta tha na mei
[13:56:57]  Auto-kicked:[ S!LenT_K!ll3R ] Reason:[ Ping average exceeded 500ms ]
[13:56:57]  *> S!LenT_K!ll3R disconnected (kicked). <*
[13:56:58]  *> [DmC]Villain disconnected. <*
[13:57:00]  *> Trex killed Giga with a shotgun to left leg. <*
[13:57:04]  *> Trex killed [VU]SMD with an Uzi to body. <*
[13:57:08]  [VU]SMD: good
[13:57:11]  JohnRambo: ao
[13:57:11]  *> [VU_T]Punketo killed Warhol with a shotgun to torso. <*
[13:57:17]  *> [SHT_c]=SHARP connected. <*
[13:57:18]  *> QBH.[M]a[R]a[A]b[U] killed =KFt=ZyRioR^ with a Ruger to head. <*
[13:57:18]  [PAC] =KFt=ZyRioR^ unlocked an achievement: Ow my head
[13:57:19]  =KFt=ZyRioR^: ooo
[13:57:21]  *> QBH.[M]a[R]a[A]b[U] killed =KF=StyLisH^ with a Ruger to head. <*
[13:57:21]  * QBH.[M]a[R]a[A]b[U] is on a killing spree of 5! ($500)
[13:57:22]  *> Warhol killed [VU_T]Punketo with a shotgun to body. <*
[13:57:27]  *> Trex killed [VU]SMD with an Uzi to left leg. <*

You killed me first then i said "Good" and you didn't replied.

After this i don't consider you as a friend 4 ever.

Goodluck with your app.
Well, I wasn't talking about this, I was talking about the day before yesterday when SS members were playing in LW and you started attacking me while I wasn't, I was just hanging around and I didn't attack you untill you did.

About warhol, he's my real life friend and we always teamup no matter who's against us, and we wasn't attacking you but you attacked warhol as he was attacking punketo and I don't blame you for this as punketo is your clanmate and it was you and punketo against him so I joined the fight just to balance the game.

and

« on: May 19, 2017, 04:07:28 pm »

http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8087.0

do you lie in your age, in what more lie?
Well, believe me or not but I misclicked 7 instead of 6 in the keyboard so it's 17. I'm 16 years old, why would I lie now? I have my age as 16 in previous applications and even on my forum profile. It was a misclick and in reality I'm 16, I swear.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 09:28:53 am by Trex »
Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

punketo

• Fanatic
  • K ♥
    • View Profile
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 24, 2017, 10:27:40 am »
Well, believe me or not but I misclicked 7 instead of 6 in the keyboard so it's 17. I'm 16 years old, why would I lie now? I have my age as 16 in previous applications and even on my forum profile. It was a misclick and in reality I'm 16, I swear.
Humans do make mistakes but did you not even bother to re-read your application before posting it..?
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Legend

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 24, 2017, 10:33:44 am »
why do you guys exaggerating ?

www.Game-State.com" style="border-style: none;

punketo

• Fanatic
  • K ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 24, 2017, 10:35:37 am »
Humans do make mistakes but did you not even bother to re-read your application before posting it..?

same 2014 in aply ulk?

I'm willing to give you a chance but I change my mind.. you will ask why, It's simple I found something and now I don't trust you, you really seems an impersonator or a stupid boy without life. http://ulk-gang.com/index.php?topic=2634.msg34659#msg34659
What I'm sharing here? You're lying, how's you explain this.. you made an app in ulk at 2014 and in your age you put 15 years and here you doing the same

Obviously my vote is strong NO, let me give you an advice if you got denied this time don't come back anymore.

Have a good day

I catch you nob

your answer

i have wrongly typed that and in ulk"s forum i can't edit the post i won't lie at you :/
p.s i was lying in the past but now i am telling the truth

http://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/approved-as-trainees/my-application-trex-1997/

any human...
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 24, 2017, 10:47:47 am »
Are you seriously going to bring up my past once again? This was dealt with in previous applications, what else, are you going to bring up my departure from MK? We've already went through this in past applications of mine and are you going to seriously bring up that I wrote 17 INSTEAD OF 16? A 1 year difference written as a mistake is enough for you to vote no? A simple mistake is already a reason to vote no and bring up my past? I could understand you if I wrote 20 instead of 13, but what is such a big problem in writing 17 instead of 16 AS A MISTAKE? Especially when I wrote the correct age before? When my age at the forums is 16? Why don't you believe that it was an accident? Do you simply want to vote no?
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Warhol

« Reply #56 on: December 24, 2017, 11:08:16 am »
Firstly, I don't think he made a huge mistake by teaming up with me as we fought there, as he already clarified that we're a real life friends. For example: Russians or even Dominicans or even two friends team up with each other if they saw one of their mates are getting attack for sure they will do the same no matter who's that person, so we does the same and eventually I don't see that he did a massive fault.

Secondly, you guys literally acting like you wanna hold any mistake on him to ruin his application. I don't literally knows what's the point of doing that! He already explained many times that he has made many mistakes and many faults before in his past as everybody does, so after all what's the point of getting topics and events happened before? Grow up people, that guy doesn't deserve to be treated like this way all the time. Everybody got limits.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

punketo

• Fanatic
  • K ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 24, 2017, 11:33:17 am »
Firstly, I don't think he made a huge mistake by teaming up with me as we fought there, as he already clarified that we're a real life friends. For example: Russians or even Dominicans or even two friends team up with each other if they saw one of their mates are getting attack for sure they will do the same no matter who's that person, so we does the same and eventually I don't see that he did a massive fault.

Secondly, you guys literally acting like you wanna hold any mistake on him to ruin his application. I don't literally knows what's the point of doing that! He already explained many times that he has made many mistakes and many faults before in his past as everybody does, so after all what's the point of getting topics and events happened before? Grow up people, that guy doesn't deserve to be treated like this way all the time. Everybody got limits.
all his past was a mistake i will not change my vote for pity that is theme in all this
Do you simply want to vote no?
i do not think you deserve to clan
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 24, 2017, 11:38:05 am »
I'm refraining to vote (that DOES NOT mean I'm voting no) until this mess is cleaned up :/

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 24, 2017, 11:56:27 am »
There's no mess, I tried what I could do and he doesn't want to listen to me.