login
March 28, 2024, 10:33:35 am

Author Topic: The strangest ban in history of vcmp  (Read 5645 times)

herqules

• View Profile
The strangest ban in history of vcmp
« on: December 18, 2017, 04:03:55 am »
HELLO EVERYBODY ,

Recently I encountered many kinds of admins ( psychopaths , misuse of power ...)   

That is not good , Gives a bad impression of the game , We want to develop this game but unfortunately with the mentality of some admins We go back years , There are many of admins  They don't know their role and start  Mix between their job and their personal problems with the players
for example , When you find admin Create excuses in order to ban a player because he has a problem with him
Or that he didn't vote for him or a misunderstanding occurred between them and ...

As for me i got permannent ban because i rape admin Niky.wolf you will not believe it Or consider it a joke  But this is a fact I will tell you my story with him by details , The problem began when im fighting with players he bypass all the players and sniping me always He chooses me And therefore will be a reaction to me , and I'm also i bypass all the players and chooses him and every spree he made with other players i came to him for end it i Make his game as hell so He began looking for an excuse to ban me .

one day i joining server lw as usual i played 30-45 minut and suddenly i saw a message from server you are banned
 from server , reason : otman ban evasion  .

I created five ban appeal with sufficient evidence All were rejected by niky.wolf Who I have a problem with him  and i creat other ban appeal Directed to Management of LW It was also rejected by the same admin (Niky.Wolf) .
 We know if there is a problem between a player and admin A third party must intervene (management) In order to rule in the case and that what was absent .

many times we play together( HerQules , OTMAN , Niky.Wolf ) and he know that and he doesn't want to admit , all the players know im not OTMAN expect Niky.Wolf

watch this videos  and tell me how a player can fight with two accounts at the same times !!!!!

+ first in LW

+ second in CTF

+ Third in EC

there is two players They told the truth I thank them for that ( Azulej , Milko ) But unfortunately milko got a ban from posting 3 days because he telling the truth .

some admins They are made hackers , now eveything is available in google  cheats + bypass system UID and disturbing players every time got caught and bypass it again because you don't have nothing to loss  due unfair ban by 0 experience admin, but we don't want like this things happend we want make servers clean and fairs .
Agree Agree x 10 Winner Winner x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
Re: The strangest ban in history of vcmp
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 05:16:39 am »
If you think justice is what you will get on LW, I'll just tell you to keep dreaming.
I was threatened with a ban for saying what those 'admins' do out loud.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 05:21:21 am by Milko »
Agree Agree x 8 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Eddy

• Crazy Man
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 06:22:55 am »
I had heard about this but I don't have 100% knowledge of this story, let me tell you that niky is a bad admin, I myself have reported him in the private section for other things.

I remember him banning a guy permanently for "team-killing :blank:" but coming out of that you know there are other reasons why you are banned but I will not put it here.
Agree Agree x 4 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2017, 04:31:05 pm »
#prayforherquels
I hope you'll get unbanned ASAP Bro and I say that he's not otman at all: Both have different skills but a similar way of talking!!!!
Funny Funny x 4 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2017, 05:12:42 pm »
If you think justice is what you will get on LW, I'll just tell you to keep dreaming.
I was threatened with a ban for saying what those 'admins' do out loud.
that niky is a fag, lol, I first time commented on a report, didn't read that I am not allowed to reply, I got warned from SaM,he changed that warn to a 7 days post ban,what the fuck,

before this, I was reporting for a impersonator, he kicked me for false reporting, I rejoined after a few minutes, and the impersonator started impersonating me only, with a dot in my nick, I reported that, that blindfuck Niky again kicked me for false reporting, I am like wtf?

after this, I admin reported him,he made a decision by himself and locked the report,lol
http://littlewhiteys.com/index.php/topic,28560.msg278130.html#msg278130
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 05:15:10 pm by karan »
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

herqules

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2017, 06:39:58 pm »
@Milko

yes milko you are right , Knowing this topic will not change anything i just wanted to share my experience with LW , to
 know what is happening in some of the  injustice servers .

@Eddy

I mentioned only the source of the problem , Yes there are other reasons, but they are contrary to logic If it happened in another server, the problem was resolved and I am ready to discuss any reason .

herqules

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2017, 06:59:54 pm »
@PANZER24

lool " similar way of talking "  !!!   :o

OTMAN doesn't speak English he knows only 5 words  and remember the way of writing .
Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2017, 07:22:35 pm »
You're not my fav person but yeah, I can see the bias.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

[R3V]Kelvin

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2017, 12:06:45 am »
-
« Last Edit: November 09, 2021, 07:40:01 am by [R3V]Kelvin »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

herqules

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2017, 02:52:01 am »
It's puzzling He does whatever he pleases  and no one from managers can talk to him , we don't know how many players they got unfair ban because of him .
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

MasterOz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2017, 04:42:30 am »
I had heard about this but I don't have 100% knowledge of this story, let me tell you that niky is a bad admin, I myself have reported him in the private section for other things.

I remember him banning a guy permanently for "team-killing :blank:" but coming out of that you know there are other reasons why you are banned but I will not put it here.
I dislike niky 70%..30% when i like him is when he goes friendly with me..
BTW he got some bad deeds,like granting himself weapons,high bans,not accepting his faults,etc
Idk why he got the admin poss in an official server LWs..
I didnot knew some other admins dont like him but i now got the answer.

I got banned for 7 days for speaking the truth from the forums of LW by niky. I reported him for admin abuse but then a management member appeared and tooked side of him and declined my report.

BTW i agree milko's saying that we cant get justice from such admins like niky.

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2017, 04:56:54 am »
It's not only Niky, though.

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2017, 07:40:53 am »
why in fuck's name are you taking this to the VU forum?

I agree that I am not the most active asset to the team, but I am part of LW (more specifically the management faction) and my role is to maintain order there so if you have anything to tell me, we can take this to the PM section in the LW forum
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 07:42:32 am by Morphine »
Agree Agree x 5 (list)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2017, 08:36:32 am »
niky might be banning him from forums whenever he sees herqules ,most likely xD thats why i guess
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2017, 09:48:16 am »
niky might be banning him from forums whenever he sees herqules ,most likely xD thats why i guess
Exactly, he bans people from posting and locks thread, lol
Agree Agree x 3 (list)