April 26, 2024, 01:14:26 am

Author Topic: Application - =RK=Sheep  (Read 639 times)

sheepe

• View Profile
Application - =RK=Sheep
« on: December 17, 2017, 10:33:50 pm »
Nick: =RK=Sheep

Timezone/Country: Tunisia 1 GMT+

Previous Nicks: n/a

Additional Comments: Hi there, in my previous application I was denied with the reason of communication skill issues and in fighting skills. Actually in the part of fighting I have improved and also there were no issues related to fight. I thought I did I implemented on these but somehow now I'm able to fight well. Basically, now the issue remaining one is communication. I had these issues (I admit) but in past about 1-2 years ago. I have changed myself even I thought once to change my nick too as well. But it won't help me though. Besides, I've that interest since long time. I wanna improve myself more after getting accepted. this clan is a good because nice but me i leaved the RK clan is noob and i goto clan VU

Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

hotdogcat

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • The Don
    • View Profile
Application - =RK=Sheep
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2017, 10:33:50 pm »
Dear sheepe,
Thank you for your application.

Unfortunately it has been denied for posting for the following reason: Copy and paste from this app: http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=9183.0.
Try to improve yourself and maybe apply again over a few weeks.

Thank you for your interest for the Vice Underdogs Clan,
- Vice Underdogs Recruitment Team.
Funny Funny x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Credits to Bart.