login
March 28, 2024, 12:00:01 pm

Author Topic: The Horrifying Killers(Closed)  (Read 6128 times)

MasterOz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
The Horrifying Killers(Closed)
« on: December 14, 2017, 06:56:49 am »

The Horrifying Killers

Removed*

Members:

DnW-Darkest Neutralizers of Warriors side:
=DnW=MasterOz (Leader)  ( Registered )
=DnW=Dangerous_ (leader) ( Registered )
=DnW=Panzer (leader) ( Registered )
=DnWr=Gogeta^ ( Registered )

QBH-Qamara Ban-i-Hashim side:
QBH.Crimson69

ClanLess players:
Vegito ( Registered )
Maskman
( Registered )

Recruitment Criteria
We are inviting players to join our gang.Players can type their names down below if they have a desire to join,but we will think before accepting..Our gang is based on two clans(QBH and DnW),we will see if any other clan can participate with us..Our main aim is to make VW7 a fun event and be a horrifying nightmare to other players..

Blip color:
Removed*
(255,50,50)
Skin :
Removed*

« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 03:36:53 pm by MasterOz »
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

MasterOz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: The Horrifying Killers
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2017, 06:59:58 am »
I hope it's able to be accepted.  ;D
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 07:11:17 am by MasterOz »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2017, 09:26:03 am »
Blip color:

(000000)
RGB 0, 0, 0 is black.

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Tobi0

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I need to improve? I will improve
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2017, 02:36:47 pm »
Well I see the name, the logo and 6 members so I guess it is.

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2017, 02:56:14 pm »
the horrible...
Funny Funny x 6 (list)

MasterOz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2017, 03:21:08 pm »
the horrible...
...Killers
Well I see the name, the logo and 6 members so I guess it is.
Well,more members are to come,we will be able to compete and spread the fear in vice war once my aim is completed..
Funny Funny x 8 Winner Winner x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2017, 06:52:56 pm »
Thanks MasterOz for making this topic instead of me!!!!!I appreciate it ;) btw The horrifying killers(or horrible...killers) is going to have a friendly war with all gangs. The purpose of making it is to reunite the two clans(QBH and DnW) and to gain respect from other ones as well as making Vice War a famous event in wich it will encourage players to participate. and the important is: to have a very good and special experience in battling and DMing!!!!! Note that winning isn't the only objective. Besides, there's no-mercy: we're going to train ourselves as hard as possible and we're going to fight like demons!!!!Whatever: we're so proud that we're going to play with VU as it is a great clan that made a big success in these past years.Although, we also show respect to all clans in VCMP and we thank them for making VCMP a funner game to play.
In conclusion, The horrifying killers(or the horrible...killers) is trying to achieve a friendly war between gangs and groups!!!!Let this war be a memorable one!!!!
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Friendly Friendly x 7 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2017, 11:39:27 pm »
Disagree Disagree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

GangstaRas

• Moderatorz0r
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2017, 12:34:21 am »
Blip color:

(ffff45)

Change the yellow. Even though it's a different shade of yellow from The Triumvirate group, it's not going to be very distinctive from one another. Why not use the red like the red stars in your flag?
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

MasterOz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2017, 01:49:24 am »
Blip color:

(ffff45)

Change the yellow. Even though it's a different shade of yellow from The Triumvirate group, it's not going to be very distinctive from one another. Why not use the red like the red stars in your flag?
Ok i am changing it and thanks for the advice.  :D

Tobi0

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I need to improve? I will improve
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2017, 01:39:50 pm »
In your member list I see players that didn't applied or aren't in your clan anymore like QBH.TibuRoncin, he applied to The Wolf Pack as Tiburoncin.

Don't add players that didn't applied by themselves or didn't applied in you gang, it will make the register process more difficult.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 01:44:41 pm by Tobi0 »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2017, 01:44:56 pm »
In your member list I see players that didn't applied or aren't in your clan anymore like QBH.TibuRoncin, he applied to The Wolf Pack as Tiburoncin.
Sorry Tobi0!!!!!
MasterOz pls check the list and update it as well. And pls don't add whoever isn't applied in this TOPIC!!!!Ok???
if QBH players wants to participate they should reply to this topic instead of P.M ing you or somethink like that!!!!
and thanks again masterOz ;)
I'm really pissed of Tiburoncin because he betrayed us!!!!
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

MasterOz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2017, 03:38:31 am »

Don't add players that didn't applied by themselves or didn't applied in you gang, it will make the register process more difficult.
OK THANKS>>

I was given these names by  their Leader so i wrote them..
Next time,i will be careful

MasterOz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2017, 03:39:43 am »
Sorry Tobi0!!!!!
MasterOz pls check the list and update it as well. And pls don't add whoever isn't applied in this TOPIC!!!!Ok???
if QBH players wants to participate they should reply to this topic instead of P.M ing you or somethink like that!!!!
and thanks again masterOz ;)
I'm really pissed of Tiburoncin because he betrayed us!!!!
1st Bryan and then Tiburoncin..
Feeling really sad..

klein.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2017, 08:07:06 am »
I don't know why you are adding members yourself or why they are not applying here?