April 24, 2024, 09:08:23 am

Author Topic: Doki Doki.  (Read 611 times)

Pleyo

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • Best Sona main ever
    • View Profile
Doki Doki.
« on: December 06, 2017, 09:06:10 pm »
So call me out for being a weeb even though I'm not interested in anime that much (which doesn't mean I watch a recommended one  >:D)

There's a visual novel cruising around going by the name Doki Doki: Literature Club. Any fellow players picked up on it? And if you have, any thoughts? Perhaps happy thoughts?  :)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
Re: Doki Doki.
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 09:27:14 pm »
smoke weed everyday
Funny Funny x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 10:38:17 pm »
There's a game of this novel that i watched on youtube, it has a major plot twist that i didn't expect and i guess this goes for all the people who read the novel.
I expected it to be boring until i saw the plot twist and from there things started to get exciting. I like the novel but damn it's so sadistic lol.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

Pleyo

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • Best Sona main ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 11:34:07 pm »
There's a game of this novel that i watched on youtube, it has a major plot twist that i didn't expect and i guess this goes for all the people who read the novel.
I expected it to be boring until i saw the plot twist and from there things started to get exciting. I like the novel but damn it's so sadistic lol.
Glad I'm not the only one who read it, but yeah.... sadistic may not be enough to describe it because the game is an experience. Hell of experience. I enjoyed it and it's probably the best game that I played this entire year, even though it's a visual novel mainly because of plot (insert lenny face here)

Might still spend some time on it.  :)