login
March 29, 2024, 03:03:23 pm

Author Topic: Application - CoCaKoLa^  (Read 4762 times)

Master~Sangi^

• Regular
  • I Am Nothing Without Allah
    • View Profile
Re: Application - CoCaKoLa^
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2017, 07:38:00 pm »
@Master~Sangi^ i will investigate more about you.
Sure man, you can. 🙂

those who want to check me ingame, i'm playing right now you can catch me in EC/LW or CTF.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 07:40:07 pm by Master~Sangi^ »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2017, 03:58:02 pm »
I won't beat about the bush. I'll just simply come to the point instead. Simply, these are not the type of communication skills you got. It is sure that someone else is writing for you instead. It is pretty hard for me to believe that you've made such a massive improvement in such a little time and whet your in game communication skills as well. So, it is damn true that you are making a fool out of us. I think we don't have any place for liars in this clan. This clan never was and never will be based in LIE. "SORRY I'M NOT GIVING YOU ANY CHANCE".
Agree Agree x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Master~Sangi^

• Regular
  • I Am Nothing Without Allah
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2017, 07:33:05 pm »
I won't beat about the bush. I'll just simply come to the point instead. Simply, these are not the type of communication skills you got. It is sure that someone else is writing for you instead. It is pretty hard for me to believe that you've made such a massive improvement in such a little time and whet your in game communication skills as well. So, it is damn true that you are making a fool out of us. I think we don't have any place for liars in this clan. This clan never was and never will be based in LIE. "SORRY I'M NOT GIVING YOU ANY CHANCE".

i don't  have any other way  to prove myself. but my inactivity proves that i'm busy with my studies, trust me after getting denied i had decide to give more time on study and attend grammar class and also got some advices from some friends for reading English books. btw i've respect of your option but trust me if i get a chance i'll never disappoint you.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 07:46:52 pm by Master~Sangi^ »
Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

BeY3K^

• Fanatic
  • Assassination is My Life. :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2017, 04:01:20 pm »
Good Luck.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2017, 07:57:48 pm »

RoyStang's Art

MaddyV

• Fanatic
  • tnx chicken for proteins
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2017, 06:27:52 pm »

The guys English wasn't as bad as you imply it to be.

And for god's sake its English and not Arabic. A person's spoken English can get improved a little over a month if he's guided in the correct and proper way.

Instead of coming down to assumptions and assuming that you're right. Try to dig a little deeper. A person can have an ability to learn stuff very quick.

As for the guy, I've played with him a couple of times, really friendly and polite. Has a great potential in him.

Wish you a good luck!
Agree Agree x 6 Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Logan^

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2017, 10:29:37 am »
CoCaKoLa^
good Luck  8)

Ali

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2017, 06:43:37 pm »
GooD Luck For me :thumbsup:
Funny Funny x 4 (list)

hotdogcat

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • The Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2017, 01:24:11 am »
Hello CoCaKoLa^,

unfortunately your application has been denied, this is the result of the poll:

Trainee
    4 (22.2%)
Nope..
    14 (77.8%)

We believe you didn't wrote your application by yourself and looks like many members feel unconfortable / don't trust you, i suggest you to play more with us and know better our members, wait more time before reapplying.

I suggest you to read once again what our members said, you will find useful hints to improve yourself.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Credits to Bart.