login
March 28, 2024, 01:29:04 pm

Author Topic: Questions  (Read 23323 times)

Eddy

• Crazy Man
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
Re: Questions
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2017, 04:45:30 am »
VW staff, answer the question of krystianoo, I am also curious.
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Zeeshan.Bhatti

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2017, 08:04:54 am »
Is Hunting allowed to participate?
I don't think so
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management, EYE4 Referee.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2017, 08:25:07 am »
I don't think so
aXXo said he's willing to give everyone a chance to play this VW, obviously under *strict watchlist*, they're allowed to play but as he's banned from forums and as per rules none can apply on his behalf, he's unfortunately out of this, lol
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 8 (list)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2017, 11:09:38 am »

(a yes/no answer, please)
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

koray

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2017, 11:32:55 am »
Yes,GangstaRas.I didnt mean to ruin your work.I know all I can do is talk.But you are the one who took the responsibility and I appreciate that.Because not everybody is able to successfully pull this off.So it's good for you to recieve opinions to go on.So if we're okay with that,I'd like to continue to explain.

First,the problem is not "flags".Everyone out here can find a way to make them as we're not in 90s.There tons of websites to create your own logo with given tools for free.

The problem is not with the numbers(weapon costs,flag renewal time etc.).Because it will always be unbalanced and balanced for one to other.You just cant please everybody.You know how to find a middle ground.

The problem also is not about how many gangs would be created and how many people would be on the roster.I agree with everything you said about this.

However,what I find as flaws are basically belongings and recruitment.

While it was not a thing to recruit people,everyone except the black list was able to apply to the teams where they felt more comfortable and there were no denying them.Because as I said before,Everyone is able to join that specific event.

But with that recruitment , it's up to a group leader or a management circle to decide either the player is in or out.It's not cool for someone who just started to play VCMP and found out there is a massive event going on,or someone who is hated by everyone,someone who is the only active member in his/her clan and cant feel comfortable within any other group or someone like me who is retired but seeks out for these very special events but nobody know him :( .

I really hope this works out and I be damned.Untill then,good luck to all the staff members.  :thumbsup:

Agree Agree x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2017, 12:49:00 pm »

If he can apply then yes
If he can't apply then no.

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2017, 01:19:36 pm »
I have two answers in this post to these are my instructions to everyone:

• If you agree with the first post ONLY, i.e. my reply here to koray, vote "Agree"
  • If you agree to the 2nd post ONLY, i.e. my change proposal to the points & cash, vote "Pwnt"
  • If you agree to both and want to see both happen, vote "Winner"

But with that recruitment , it's up to a group leader or a management circle to decide either the player is in or out.It's not cool for someone who just started to play VCMP and found out there is a massive event going on,or someone who is hated by everyone,someone who is the only active member in his/her clan and cant feel comfortable within any other group or someone like me who is retired but seeks out for these very special events but nobody know him :( .

I agree to this, and I think it serves as confirmation to the rest of the staff that a free for all type group has to be made. While the Wolf Pack currently pretty much operating in that light, its not a good thing overall because its one less split to the number of persons applying.

If you have this one group that is home to all VUs, us being the largest clan, and then you have all the "rejects" flocking to this one group as well, the one group could have 100 members. And if that's the case, why bother with a multi-group design, you get me? So I acknowledge that, the free for all group has to be made and then the rest of the leaders of respective groups that apply can freely operate as they please without having the power to keep potential players out of VW because they rejected them.

Re balancing. I did a re-check of the current system and I think there are two things that need to change, otherwise, the VW gonna be ridiculously one-sided. You guys can tell me what you think.

• Points from bases from 30 points to 3 points
  • Cash from bases from $3000 to $300

I don't want to say much, because I want a surprize factor in whatever play style our groups choose to utilize to their victory but what I can say is that if these 2 specific changes are not made, then what I found is that it wouldn't complement the multi-group scenario we pushing.

The disparity between best case and worse case scenario is way too big. With these changes however, even a minimal group can remain competitive if they know what they're doing.

The killing spree model remains, the death penalty (Casualties) model remains.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 01:22:44 pm by GangstaRas »

Zeeshan.Bhatti

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2017, 01:26:33 pm »

If he can apply then yes
Then he'll surely. He can evade the system on forums like he usually does in server before.

Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management, EYE4 Referee.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2017, 01:35:25 pm »

If he can apply then yes

Let me rephrase then:

Is Hunting banned from participating in the event or not?
Funny Funny x 5 (list)

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2017, 01:48:06 pm »

If he can apply then yes

Let me rephrase then:

Is Hunting banned from participating in the event or not?
Answer pls

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2017, 06:03:40 pm »
Yes he can but if he don't use any kind of gay hacks like he used in past.

* La[Z]eR hide

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2017, 06:31:26 pm »
Hunting's allowed.
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 3 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Amal

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2017, 06:47:02 pm »
Each and everyone is allowed to apply, we have taken precautions and you don't have to worry about it.

Eddy

• Crazy Man
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2017, 06:54:59 pm »
Will there be a beta test as the last event?
when it will be?
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2017, 07:14:20 pm »
Will there be a beta test as the last event?
when it will be?

No real set date, its up to aXXo, but be prepared for the 23, 24, 30, 31st. It's likely to be one of the four
Informative Informative x 2 (list)