login
March 28, 2024, 06:28:42 pm

Author Topic: Questions  (Read 23331 times)

#Wr#blix#

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Questions
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2017, 08:21:47 pm »
Scenario 1. Team A gets 100 kills more than team B. Team A never spawns again...
Scenario 2. Blips are off, Team A is smoking joint in ocean beach while the VW was about DT.

I guess now you understand why bases are important with the points. And ffs point system is same for all the teams, form your team accordingly.
I understand you well I thought about it but couldn't really imagine this happening my bad.
Sorry just forgot for a moment how cancerous this community has became over the past few years. How could I be so naive...

Remember VW5 had trucks to drive back to bases and it was all cool too.
I wasn't around at that time but heard about the discussion.

Still I wouldn't go over 5 points per minute at this moment but it depends on how many teams and players will we get and it's not looking too promising
at the moment ;)

Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

OmaRosh

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Always Kaizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2017, 09:14:21 pm »
but it depends on how many teams and players will we get and it's not looking too promising
at the moment ;)
Don't worry.. you'll see more gangs applying just when they finish "Photoshop From Zero to Hero in 15mins " tutorials and come up with a valid emblem/logo :D
Funny Funny x 4 Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

"Never fight close to omarosh..."

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2017, 09:37:27 pm »
We need more staff  ::)

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2017, 09:38:53 pm »
but it depends on how many teams and players will we get and it's not looking too promising
at the moment ;)
Don't worry.. you'll see more gangs applying just when they finish "Photoshop From Zero to Hero in 15mins " tutorials and come up with a valid emblem/logo :D

Lol oh yeah zero to hero to make this

or this

or maybe even this

They all eligible at the right dimensions. Pro Tip: Just be symbolic.

Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 5 (list)

SpiralRock

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2017, 10:56:19 pm »
The real intent of this VW is based on shifting of alliances in mid game. Small teams will be teaming up together Ingame and ruining larger teams. Its not just about joining red or blue. Feel the RP value of making your own biker group. Alliances will be changing every hour just to ruin the team at the top. And the winners wont be decided till the last hour. That's the intent overall.

Unless people see new teams being created, clanless/newbies will keep joining the only team available. That's what we are saying, start your faction ASAP.

Anyways, we will be having a trial a week before the actual war. Point system will be balanced out based on the result from this... aXXo and I both are deeply affected by the game Europa Universalis 4. The system overall is picked up from this game.

For more information read about what Coalitions were: https://eu4.paradoxwikis.com/Alliance#Coalition_Strategy
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 11:04:29 pm by SpiralRock »

killer frost

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2017, 03:33:23 am »
Where the server host ?

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2017, 03:51:12 am »
Where the server host ?
Amsterdam, Netherlands.
The IP is 188.226.141.93, so you can check your ping by entering command prompt (Run -> cmd) and enter:
ping 188.226.141.93

The server will be visible in master list when scripts are ready.
Winner Winner x 3 (list)

Silent

• Fanatic
  • Chainsaw and Spaz better than Any Explosives
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2017, 09:12:25 pm »
What I do if I want to join a gang wit not many people but I can't create gang or pay gangsta  for flag design and what if not many teams participate
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

SpiralRock

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2017, 09:31:14 pm »
What I do if I want to join a gang wit not many people but I can't create gang or pay gangsta  for flag design and what if not many teams participate

Quote from: Kevin Abdulrahman (The book on What Ever You're Into)
How many times have you used "it‘s complicated" as a reason to justify your actions or inactions?

As humans, it seems to be in our nature to complicate situations. Humans enjoy complicating things to
serve their egos. After all we all feel good when we triumph over a complicated situation (you know I‘m
right).

Life doesn‘t have to be complicated. But many make it so to justify the time and effort spent in order to get
a sense of achievement. When you are afraid, uncertain, or haven‘t tried something before, you try to
complicate things to further justify why you should take your time before making a move. Or even worse,
make a move at all.

Winners see things as they are. There are no complications, good or bad.

Everything is simple. Winners are often heard saying, "it‘s really simple".

They are not saying it to make themselves sound superior; they do it because it‘s their reality.
To them things are really simple.

Winners know that to get what they want; they need to do certain things. They make a decision and get on
with the process.

When the majority of people look for a hundred and one reasons to tie knots on a rope, winners will choose
to use the rope (and its knots) to their benefit.
Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2017, 10:04:00 pm »
You can join the Wolf Pack, since it accepts pretty much everyone.

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2017, 08:42:58 am »
Do you know that EAF always participate in VW, and since you're EAF, you might join them.

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2017, 08:56:04 am »
You can join the Wolf Pack, since it accepts pretty much everyone.
so what if none creates second team,everyone joins Wolf Pack?
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2017, 09:48:56 am »
not you  O0  O0  O0
Funny Funny x 3 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2017, 10:54:45 am »
not you  O0  O0  O0
all vs me? wtf
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

koray

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2017, 11:36:05 am »
These gang rules are just way off of a Vice War in general.I always thought it meant a massive fight between two teams and that's how it's done in all events.This does not help smaller groups of people let alone clanless players and definetely not fun.
Agree Agree x 5 (list)