login
April 20, 2024, 10:19:18 am

Author Topic: Urgent request  (Read 8930 times)

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Urgent request
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2017, 12:56:35 pm »
I'll double post seeing as there is something I'd like to state that I did not state in the previous post

The fact of the matter is that people like you, NO_MERCY, are indeed people with immense talent and potential. Time over time you have demonstrated that you know how to fuck with the system, and that is a talent not everyone has been blessed with. However, you are directing this talent in a completely counterproductive direction, and I don't fail to understand why, it is quite evident.

The problem with the above is that in such a case, you are temporarily benefiting from this situation with the gift of attention, a gift that is very relative in its nature, and a gift that is not exactly a gift to begin with. All you are doing right now is tarnishing your name, promoting anger and disappointment among the players of this community that put in their best efforts to make this community a better place and sweat their fucking balls out even though time is very limited for them.

I, as one of the most influential people in this community, implore you to seek reason and see for yourself the counter-productivity in your doings. I, like no other, know what it feels like to walk in shit because I've been there myself. Trust me, at some point, it does not end well, not well at all. I am personally ready to assist you with channeling your marvelous talent in the right direction as I have the right resources and know the right people to initiate such a process, but I cannot force you to change your mind. It is all up to you.

Have a good day, and take it easy

As for the people that see benefit in banning people like NO_MERCY off of servers - I do not classify this as exemplary behavior either. The more you fight fire with fire, the larger the fire becomes. It is a vicious circle that I see no end in.
So, how can you help me channeling my marvelous talent in the right direction ?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2017, 01:12:33 pm »
I'll double post seeing as there is something I'd like to state that I did not state in the previous post

The fact of the matter is that people like you, NO_MERCY, are indeed people with immense talent and potential. Time over time you have demonstrated that you know how to fuck with the system, and that is a talent not everyone has been blessed with. However, you are directing this talent in a completely counterproductive direction, and I don't fail to understand why, it is quite evident.

The problem with the above is that in such a case, you are temporarily benefiting from this situation with the gift of attention, a gift that is very relative in its nature, and a gift that is not exactly a gift to begin with. All you are doing right now is tarnishing your name, promoting anger and disappointment among the players of this community that put in their best efforts to make this community a better place and sweat their fucking balls out even though time is very limited for them.

I, as one of the most influential people in this community, implore you to seek reason and see for yourself the counter-productivity in your doings. I, like no other, know what it feels like to walk in shit because I've been there myself. Trust me, at some point, it does not end well, not well at all. I am personally ready to assist you with channeling your marvelous talent in the right direction as I have the right resources and know the right people to initiate such a process, but I cannot force you to change your mind. It is all up to you.

Have a good day, and take it easy

As for the people that see benefit in banning people like NO_MERCY off of servers - I do not classify this as exemplary behavior either. The more you fight fire with fire, the larger the fire becomes. It is a vicious circle that I see no end in.
So, how can you help me channeling my marvelous talent in the right direction ?

Very easy - provide you with names of certain individuals that are ready to be presented with your discoveries and offers on how to properly fix them.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2017, 02:34:27 pm »
Yes! It's the servers who are in the wrong for banning a cheater and a ban evader. How dare they!? ?  ;D ;D ;D

Alright, jokes aside now, I understand the approach you're trying to take morphine, and it would be the correct approach IF we did not know how he is evading. But that's not the case. It's not like we don't know how he is evading. Any competent server developer with a decent understanding of a server-client model knows pretty damn well how it can be done. VCMP devs know about it too. But here's the thing: Just because we know how it's done, that doesn't mean that there's a 100% full proof viable solution to it. There's certain compromises you have to make to "solve" this issue. I've made mine and I believe it will solve most cases.

That "talent" you see is not there. He's not the first to evade like this and he certainly won't be the last. He was simply helped by someone who actually has a clear understanding of how things work on a more technical level. Once 1 person finds out, he can simply pass on the information and the others will simply follow the instructions. I'd hardly call following instructions "talent".

With that said, there is no anti-cheat protection that is perfect in any game. That's just the nature of things. As I said there's certain compromises you have to make here and there, but people still seem to think that the concept of "perfect anti-cheat protection" is real. It's not. Not in VCMP and not in any other game. We should atleast be thankful that 0.4 has any anti-cheat at all. 0.3 didn't really have much, if any.

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2017, 02:41:36 pm »
I truly am glad that you understand the essence behind my post, because quite frankly I was doubting that too many would, and not too many will most probably, as an idea like this is a large-scale fuck you to the current status quo and dogma in regard to dealing with this type of stuff in our community.

That being said and put aside, I may have overlooked the very deep specifics that you have just now mentioned. I completely overlooked the fact that most were already aware of how this evading is done, and correspondingly, I assumed the complete opposite.

And I guess the 'talent' part can be thrown in the trash too, as I was assuming that NO_MERCY was the mastermind behind this all. Nevertheless, we can all agree now that he is, more specifically, representing the interests of a mastermind. As you said, this case demonstrates nothing but following instructions. Fine.

Yes, VC-MP does have anti-cheat, but it is far from perfect, and certainly can be made perfect, quite realistically speaking, which brings me to the next point:

The main question has changed slightly - who is the actual mastermind behind this?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 02:43:28 pm by Morphine »

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2017, 02:47:09 pm »
This is bullshit and it hurts my eyes.
Wrong is wrong, you can't make it right.
But you can start doing good because it's never too late to change.
End of discussion.

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2017, 02:49:25 pm »
End of discussion.

That was the general idea you moron

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2017, 02:50:13 pm »
take veto

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2017, 02:52:22 pm »
End of discussion.

Took me 4 lines to explain your general idea and it took you 4 paragraphs, see the difference  you moron

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2017, 02:57:46 pm »
End of discussion.

Took me 4 lines to explain your general idea and it took you 4 paragraphs, see the difference  you moron

Well I apologize for trying to write everything in detail you moron

Milko

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2017, 03:01:23 pm »
Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2017, 03:09:43 pm »
Quote from: Morphine

Yep, I guess all of us should forgive him for ban evading more than 100 times on all servers in which he's banned, and in which he taunted administration and players - "haha just ban evaded" - after he says "sorry", right? Or after he makes a longer apology post in which he states that he "couldn't stop" using aimbot and that he's "sorry"? Nope.

Never.

What do you mean by applying "don't fight fire with fire" logic here? That he can publish his cheats?

I, along with I hope every single player, server administrator, etcetra, etcetra won't be held hostage to some piece of shit just because there's a chance for him to publish aimbot VCMP-wide - he can publish whatever the fuck he wants.

If the risk of him doing that influences your judgement and you are willing to concede because of that threat then for me I have no business in calling you a fellow player of VCMP anymore.

Why, 210W was banned for 1 year on CTF if I recall correctly - for seperate Y / X axis edition - and this piece of shit right here is going to be unbanned before 1 year passes? He's going to be unbanned AT ALL after all the things he has done? God, please no.

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2017, 03:15:32 pm »
Yeah as I said someone would, sooner or later, take it in the ass

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2017, 03:19:13 pm »
top class response bro i guess we should just unban every single cheater ban evader and faggot because they said sorry once agree with u there

marvelous talent

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2017, 03:37:33 pm »
That was not really my point but ok

Milko

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2017, 03:46:16 pm »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 7 Friendly Friendly x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)