login
March 29, 2024, 02:24:56 am

Author Topic: Help niggers in Pakistan + BONUS  (Read 1992 times)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Help niggers in Pakistan + BONUS
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2017, 05:05:27 am »
Why the fuk you keep bumping this topic only you posted 3 times in a row?and others don't give a fuk
We do, I was curious to know(And still wanna know) what was the original post as well, I even poked axxo at 3am because of that :D
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

aWaIx

• Crazy Man
  • Don't hate me, hate your weakness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2017, 09:25:02 am »
Why the fuk you keep bumping this topic only you posted 3 times in a row?and others don't give a fuk
We do, I was curious to know(And still wanna know) what was the original post as well, I even poked axxo at 3am because of that :D
I know the post karan. :) PM me.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2017, 09:59:08 am »
He just leaked the pics of MDs, nothing special.

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2017, 10:29:38 am »
With all due respect, even though I happen to be friends with the people involved in this very specific act of humor, I only have one thing to write at this point in time:

Scratch that I was assuming it was the boys from WK, fuck knows, don't really care

Nevertheless, doesn't change the fact that it is seriously time to grow the fuck up

It is seriously time to grow the fuck up
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 02:46:27 pm by Morphine »