March 28, 2024, 09:11:17 am

Author Topic: Application - WiLsOn  (Read 7840 times)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
Application - WiLsOn
« on: October 18, 2017, 01:52:08 am »
Nick: WiLsOn

Timezone/Country: GMT +05:00, Pakistan

Previous Nicks: Walter, Riley

Additional Comments: First of all, i wanna keep it between myself and VUs, i think we all know why i left so i don't wanna go in that past and bring those topics all over again just to have argument, if you have any question you can ask me i will answer it honestly, if there is anything i need to proof to anybody i am up for it, what i did when i left the clan? to be honest, i gave myself time and played other games and chilled outside and started studying, already looking for a job, and most importantly i worked on my anger issue, which i think i finally learned how to control it, anyway i am not here to answer my own questions, i will be glad those who are going to vote negative i want you to be open mind with me because i am not VU member yet, so you have good excuse to finally tell me why it's a no or why you don't want me in.

Another think i want is it's my request, i want to be Rookie, or hell even trainee, i am not telling you what to vote, it's your vote you vote whatever you want, it's just my request for some reason i won't post here.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 02:29:59 pm by Roystang »
Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 9 Friendly Friendly x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - WiLsOn
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 11:50:21 am »
You people do realize he can't even see the app here
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 01:58:58 pm »
Moved back to the board where this application belongs.

Alright, Wilson. Let me start off by saying I'm glad to see you back! :D You are one of my closest people in this game and I have spent the most time with you in this community. We started together, we joined this clan together and we have done a heck lot of stuff together. But before I vote anything in this application, I'd appreciate if you address a few concern of mine.

First, I really admire you as a person, but recently you have been flamming everyone way too much. I tried to comfort you regarding this many time that you don't need to reply to everyone, but you were still becoming impatient with others and flamming people who in some cases don't even deserve to be paid attention to, let alone talk. This bothers me the most. If accepted, are you willing to change yourself in this aspect?

Secondly, during the past few weeks, you embraced this notion that people are against you in this clan. No one was against you, everyone was just sick of seeing you flamming everyone and the bad name it brings to the clan overall. You shouldn't forget that when you were here, you were in the management and one of the senior most members. You are supposed to be an example, a good one. None of the people over here are against you, we are just against this behaviour of yours. I know you had some real life reasons behind that, but this is never the answer.

I just want you to know that you are more than welcome over here, but I'd like to see what you have to see in this regard before I can vote.

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

Norman4354

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2017, 02:04:41 pm »
Well I am feeling happy to see this application, extremely positive feelings popped up through my heart and I voted Full member!! :D
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 02:38:30 pm by Mr.T »
Cannot rate own posts

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2017, 02:10:04 pm »
So that means you are no more addicted to the word " What? " Best of luck man.

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2017, 02:12:17 pm »
Fukyou motherjafucjer hell no? Get fk off
nO, as thick as yo self noob tatti
Funny Funny x 5 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2017, 02:12:24 pm »
WilSon bhai   :-*
good luck  :thumbsup:

RoyStang's Art

Almo

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • (â—£_â—¢)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2017, 02:12:36 pm »
fuckin vu full member fuckin stop askin que fuckin accept pls fuckin
Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2017, 02:16:43 pm »
Trainee. Not a joke
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 2 Funny Funny x 2 Informative Informative x 1 Useful Useful x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 2 Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

SpiralRock

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2017, 02:35:46 pm »
Well I am feeling blessed to see this application, extremely positive feelings popped up through my heart...
The fuck? Sounds like you gave birth to baby boy...

Voting VU_R, because mistakes were made in past(Trex's app was a horror show...), yet you were integral part of VU.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 02:37:52 pm by SpiralRock »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Norman4354

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2017, 02:39:21 pm »
Well I am feeling blessed to see this application, extremely positive feelings popped up through my heart...
The fuck? Sounds like you gave birth to baby boy...

Voting VU_R, because mistakes were made in past(Trex's app was a horror show...), yet you were integral part of VU.
Thanks for pointing out, was a mistake. :)
Cannot rate own posts

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2017, 02:40:24 pm »
Yeah , everyone does a mistake never expect a person to be the most perfect he made a mistake and he really wants to come back to his home and now i think and i understand that he deserves the chance to show out his name in VU Roster . afterall i say good luck mate ;)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2017, 02:50:42 pm »
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

Klaus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Argonath RPG
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2017, 02:55:24 pm »
Another think i want is it's my request, i want to be Rookie, or hell even trainee, and that's the bottom line 'cause stone cold said so!

Fixed it for ya :thumbsup:
Funny Funny x 7 (list)

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2017, 03:14:59 pm »
My vote definitely stands a full member right now! Great to see you applying back again amigo!
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD