April 26, 2024, 05:34:52 pm

Author Topic: LWs Administration  (Read 3555 times)

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: LWs Administration
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2017, 11:28:18 pm »
Let's join the fun.

RajPut as far as I've seen did a good job so far and earnt his place in the staff legitimately, said that I think banning somebody for reporting in main chat is wrong on all levels, I don't know who did that but it is clearly a mistake.

Now the important stuff, delivering a message to Morphine:

P.s. once the forum is back up mind accepting my resignation?
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2017, 01:11:05 am »
RajPut as far as I've seen did a good job so far and earnt his place in the staff legitimately, said that I think banning somebody for reporting in main chat is wrong on all levels, I don't know who did that but it is clearly a mistake.
PunkNoodle Bro, I remember who banned people for this reason but I didn't mention because some burned asses will start flaming him too.. Which I really don't want.. And Bro, I didn't know that what I did is against rules.. I won't do this again.. And for doing that I apologize everyone who got effected by my descisons.. :)

But don't you think instead of the speech of 'My Management' Morphine should reply that everyone makes mistake and this won't be repeated.. I respect everyone especially Staff.. He doesn't have even such confidence on me..!
If he had done this, I won't even bother Karan's shit and won't reply the worst up till now..!
Why, why and why Man?? :( You too?? :|
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2017, 01:22:17 am »
if krystianoo wants to know the date, tell him to come here and ask for it by himself
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2017, 02:11:05 am »
And for doing that I apologize everyone who got effected by my descisons.. :)
That puts an end to the topic for me :thumbsup:

But don't you think instead of the speech of 'My Management' Morphine should reply that everyone makes mistake and this won't be repeated..
I guess if he wrote that, it wouldn't have been Morphine then.

It's just temporarily, I'll be back ;)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2017, 02:23:45 am »
But don't you think instead of the speech of 'My Management' Morphine should reply that everyone makes mistake and this won't be repeated..
I guess if he wrote that, it wouldn't have been Morphine then.
Hehh..!  :D
It's just temporarily, I'll be back ;)
OK.. Try to come back before my death.. :P
Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2017, 11:51:30 am »
Yest that was you im not sure if you said "evaders" or "d-evaders" but with all my respect to RajPut respect that clan please :-\
Either it wasn't me from my Nick, or that is some misunderstanding.. Anyways I Apologize..!
Your appologize is accepted...Stay Blessed ;D

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2017, 10:06:54 pm »
I dont want to spam but...

he said, spamming.

Writer of excessively long posts

MasterOz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2017, 02:01:06 am »
Rajput,i saw your messages going against DnW...

the winner gets to join the Dark Negative Anti-Warriors!
Milko, Shutup...I dont know but these days no one shows respect to this clan even RajPut so RESPECT YOURSELFeS
I respect everyone and every clan.. But should I spare a rule broker?? -_- Its not about DnW only.. You can see once forum of LW is up..!
No,you cant spare a rule breaker,but you cant say All d-evaders are gathered in DnW too..Who gaved you the right??
P/S: I started playing vcmp from 2016 between January-March...I have seen my players of VU's,seniors,juniors or newbies but i didn't see anyone from VU to say something about any clan..But you are something else..Away from the old nice VU's..

the winner gets to join the Dark Negative Anti-Warriors!
Dont interfere in our clan matters..We dont accept a player with a reference of someone..DNA was a great clan,everyone Admires..But that doesn't mean that some clan can't cross it..Everything's possible!!
If my clan can't cross the status of DNA,some other will..

« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 02:07:26 am by MasterOz »

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2017, 04:03:55 am »
Sorry for late replying here, didn't notice that the topic was split into 2

But don't you think instead of the speech of 'My Management' Morphine should reply that everyone makes mistake and this won't be repeated.. I respect everyone especially Staff.. He doesn't have even such confidence on me..!
If he had done this, I won't even bother Karan's shit and won't reply the worst up till now..!
He replied to it because everyone was questioned regarding who accepted you in and why the fuck did they accept you, morph was questioned this on IRC also (#dna) along with Avenger and rest, he replied that he probably was high or dead when they accepted you, so you get the answer now,

About the confidence part so you don't even have a class or something, you're one of those who join server and say "Thanks Allah For Everything" there's nothing bad in it but it definitely shows and affects your personality and which definitely many hate, I don't hate for who you're but I feel like you should lower your attitude and start to think before making any silly decision, you're not the first new mod whom I am facing, I've faced more than a ton, I am playing this game since 2008 I believe, firstly there was quality and experienced staff who used to cooperate with players before any action, there's now too, for example SuriAttacker,p4t,Halcther, PunkNoodles or morphine himself, they don't really mind taking quick actions for silly reason just to show off their administrating power ( I never got to see), but you're more like a desperate kid, trying hard to impress all by using admin cmds when not needed.
Nobody really like to stay at a place which is more like a garbage now, months later player count was reaching even 90 players, the highest I've witnessed by my own was 95/100 players, now I don't even get to see 40 players, you'll say that it's VCMP with less players, but no, there's definitely some other servers leaving hypocrite's EAD, which are still up with their regular player count, what's fucked those rest servers up? this poor administration, people used to no play LW because of no crouching, 30 fps shit, but now there's one more thing added up to the list and that's "poor inexperienced admins".

Lastly, if you can't handle the criticisms against you,how are you going to sort out player's mess?
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

MasterOz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2017, 05:03:25 am »
If there will be a LWs deleting/removing admin/moderator poll..And there will be the names of Rajput,Zubi,Kramer and Berkley..
I can guarantee 70% + votes will goto rajput.

P/S : Resign now Rajput,this will make you safe from the dust going to be thrown at you!
Disagree Disagree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)