March 28, 2024, 05:46:39 pm

Author Topic: aimlock users+ aimlock explained  (Read 20563 times)

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: aimlock users+ aimlock explained
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2017, 08:45:30 pm »
ok,flaming

FUck you,fuck you, fuck you, shitty blockhead,i cant last 2 minutes?thats not what ur mom said bitch, g fuck urself with a strapon dildo u kinky mf. and about kramer i know he has aimlock just like ours cause i used it and i know how it functions,pretty much like how kramer is playing.. now SPiralrock go fuck urself, cocksucking mf bastard..

Dude pls.
Don't you see what the fuck SpiralFuck is saying ?.

Still I don't think it was a good reaction.
Agree Agree x 5 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

Eddy

• Crazy Man
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2017, 08:52:18 pm »
watch out your heads when you are around me.
:angel:
Funny Funny x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2017, 09:00:57 pm »
I don't know why Mad_Killer is calling you cunts his brother. GTFO this community....

1) I know they did damage to this community and like you said, all the cool headshots might be suspicious from now. Well, actually I do some pretty cool headshots myself, mostly with ruger. So I'm might also become suspicious, meaning they did some direct harm to me as well. Why I'm being nice then? because I'm mostly that way. This is an online game and I'll take it as it is. They accepted their mistake, shared all the details and provided more information regarding the hack, so I guess we got plenty of information to combat this.

2) Don't use EVER, EVER mistake me for Mad_Killer! I'm MaDKiLLeR, NOT THAT LAGGER COPYCAT MD NUB. JUST DON'T EVER DO IT AGAIN.

Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 10 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2017, 09:53:16 pm »
Ok I will share a few bad words for you and a few good ones.

This revenge topic is completely irrelevant what are you trying to achieve? If nothing your reputation got worse than it already was. Second let me say this video doesn't prove anything it's not blatantly evident, I'm gonna have to see a lot more before calling Kramer a cheater, this video might be the perfect example of a gaming mouse. Nice attempt to raise rep intertwined with distracting people from the main topic of you creating sharing hacks, this is not cooperating, this is a lame move. If you had a hint of good will you would have exposed accused the hacker before all this shit storm happened. </rage>

This is an online game and I'll take it as it is.
Fucking. Winner.
I think the intensity of personal attacks carried out in the original topic are completely unacceptable yes these guys dud what they did and they deserve a permanent ban in the most important servers, let it be a future lesson for anyone else who attempt the same. Yet they didn't murder anyone and shouldn't be invited to leave this multiplayer. That has got to be their choice, there is nothing to be proud of for bashing at these fools. It will make them rage attack back and forget to learn their lesson.

Yes I'm contradicting myself, the first has been written impulsively because these guys pissed me off with their bullshit, the second part on a second thought instead.

No_mercy I'm very disappointed from a littlewhitey admin I thought you were a young but mature guy and overall a good addition between the players. Sad to see what you did, it might not seem like a big deal to you, but really once you grow older I hope you realise how low it is to use cheats to get advantage over others.

"Once a cheater always a cheater" <- bullshit, that is true only for some while other learn from their mistakes.

Mimo and NO_MeRcY guys good luck in your future endeavours.
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2017, 10:24:26 pm »
lol and you two took a whole day uploading and editing that vid for...

one.....
two.....
three......

NOTHING!!!

Nice reward you got my friends!
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

SuriAttacker

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2017, 10:45:40 pm »
So let's make some things clear here.

As part of Littlewhitey's Staff Team I've been studying how VC:MP actually works(more like reverse engineering), especially how the sync behaves at 30FPS or below, and I've created alot of theories for myself on how the game can be modified to gain advantage, although I've only tried a few of them and not all of them were 100% accurate as it was only used for theory purposes, this was more for educational purposes and to indentify cheaters better. I kinda feel here like I'm showing way too much off lol, but that's not the case. Lately I've been playing alot more in CTF server since there is upcomming clan war between UF and VU as I'm part of the UF clan I got requested by my clanmates to participate in the training sessions and that's what I've been doing. It's odd to see me playing in other servers as many of you know it already that I'm a lw's "whore", but that shouldn't be any hindrance. Playing in the CTF server the sync was totally behaving different than I'm used to play on a server where the FPS is capped at 30, thus I suspected some of them players being desynced and using cheats, after all it was just a way different sync and I shut my mouth after that.

Now it comes, No_Mercy is a well known player to me, we've fought alot in lw's and so I had already a view of what his skills were like, same goes with MIMO although we met each other rarely for the past weeks. Not long ago I was playing in CTF server and No_Mercy was in my team, at some point there were like 4 opponents, all of them were in front of me and No_Mercy(me and no_mercy were very close to each other), 2 of them were very close to us and the other 2 of them were at a distance and none of them were close to each other and the thing that surprised me was how No_Mercy was able to hit all of them 4 players in 1 second, I was like "HOLY MOLY, HOW DID HE DO THAT??", it was at that moment I felt something fishy was going on, but then I again I was thinking could it be something wrong going on or is it the sync again, because I was not used to it and No_Mercy had no bad history at that time so I left it. After some days a topic caught my attention and it really amazed me.

Since No_Mercy and MIMO got exposed it was requested by some members to explain how they gained advantage over others, and I believe MIMO was the one who explained what kind of things they were using to gain advantage overall. I'll quote the post where he explained "everything" what he had been using.

For me, i used a program, this program gave u guidelines and exact locations of your enemies, even if its in CTF or EAD, they will expose ur enemies, thats why it was easy

second,mouse control,low sensitivity for m4 and high /fast one for stubby or whatever

example:u can use 0.0010 for stubby but it will give u a 0.0002 for M4 no matter what

third, angle snapping, this software also had angle snapping, this will give u a straigth moving of the mouse while moving it,

example: im aiming on someone's head, the mouse wont go up and down, it will move in a straight line

fourth is a little unallowed but nothing close to aimlock, i wont say it tho cause the decision is unchangable and i was gonna say it if and only if u guys asked me kindly like true friends and mates
So this was his "explanation" - first explanation
I assume No_Mercy used the same method
At first I was like : "seriously??" Even if this was true it's still impossible to hit a player that is very close to you and the others that were at a far distance within a second. Like how is that possible?
"im aiming on someone's head, the mouse wont go up and down, it will move in a straight line"
this?? straight line? mouse won't go up and down?? , or maybe you guys should open my eyes how this can be done.

This explanation was completely a bullshit, the only way this would be possible is to create a third party software that locks the aim on the animation head(in other words, it targets only the animation, the head part). And I'm sure it took a little longer to take headshot on laggers, but it was still advantageous , because whenever the player stops to shoot at an opponent (lagging or not lagging) he can be hit very easily since M4 shots take less millisecond to play out. I already had my own theory how this can be done, never tried it myself though. Now since I read that explanation I wanted to reply that he was hiding more behind this, but I didn't want to get involved in this drama so I thought I would leave it like how it is. However now he's accusing Kramer for using the same thing and some others(I don't really care about the others at all, and I don't know who they are), but since he accused Kramer for using the same thing my fingers got on fire. And since Kramer is also part of the lw's staff team I take it even way more seriously.

Now after seeing your new topic where you've posted a video footage of Kramer and also explained how the aimlock/aimbot works it made me feel better, do you want to know why?

I'll quote MIMO second explanation on how the third party software or whatever you call works.
aimlock is a hack created by venox, and developed by no_mercy and me
the thing about this aimlock is that it locks on your enemies head only while using m4, it used to suck, but we kept giving venox ideas and he kept adding them, venox is a game developer and he knows how to hack pretty much everything, he is the creator of this hack, we all were suspicious about him and when he got banned i talked to him, he trusted me and gave it to me, then blister who was my brother got it and so no_mercy. idk how kramer got it to be honest but the video shows he has it.. actually,we were working on improving this hack, fast switching and shotgun indicator, the fast switch will allow u to shoot m4 with left click and stubby with right click, shotgun indicator tells u where to shoot for ur opponent to get hit.. this is now discontinued since we got exposed and we wont use it  anymore. the aimlock wasnt good at the beginning but we kept improving it till it became possible to even kill 4 opponents with only 4 shots. people suspected me for using a hack so i backed off, and my case was about to be forgotten, until no_mercy had this incident in CTF where he kept killing everyone with his headshots.

So let's all have a look at the first explanation above and the second one.
im aiming on someone's head, the mouse wont go up and down, it will move in a straight line
the thing about this aimlock is that it locks on your enemies head only while using m4, it used to suck

Do you see the difference already?

Okay now let's go to the video footage you've posted which features Kramer.
I'll state things based on how the "aimlock software would work".

0:00 - 0:13 = according to the "aimlock hack" the aim would have locked on the opponent head, I can't see that here, and according to me kramer is using a very low game_sensitivity_ratio(some know it as y-axis) so I don't see anything wrong here.

0:35-1:00 = same here according to the aimlock software the aim would have locked on the opponent head, I still can't see it, and for me he was just try to lead aim.

1:10 - 1:43 = trying to lead aim again, nothing wrong, even I try to hit players with m4 when they're very close to me.

The rest - I don't see anything wrong, as I said before he's using a very low game_sensitivity_ratio, at 2:34 it can be seen that he hit you on the body and not head and according to the aimlock tool it would have hit your head.

So basically it can't be proven that Kramer is using any third party software, since in the video it can be clearly seen that he's trying to lead aim, and if he was using anything plus based on your explanation the aim would have targeted the animation and not in the wrong direction. I'm playing like almost everyday in lw's and trust me if there was something wrong I would have noticed it , or others would have noticed it too.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 11:01:32 pm by SuriAttacker »
Agree Agree x 5 Informative Informative x 3 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2017, 10:50:36 pm »
Ok I will share a few bad words for you and a few good ones.

This revenge topic is completely irrelevant what are you trying to achieve? If nothing your reputation got worse than it already was. Second let me say this video doesn't prove anything it's not blatantly evident, I'm gonna have to see a lot more before calling Kramer a cheater, this video might be the perfect example of a gaming mouse. Nice attempt to raise rep intertwined with distracting people from the main topic of you creating sharing hacks, this is not cooperating, this is a lame move. If you had a hint of good will you would have exposed accused the hacker before all this shit storm happened. </rage>

This is an online game and I'll take it as it is.
Fucking. Winner.
I think the intensity of personal attacks carried out in the original topic are completely unacceptable yes these guys dud what they did and they deserve a permanent ban in the most important servers, let it be a future lesson for anyone else who attempt the same. Yet they didn't murder anyone and shouldn't be invited to leave this multiplayer. That has got to be their choice, there is nothing to be proud of for bashing at these fools. It will make them rage attack back and forget to learn their lesson.

Yes I'm contradicting myself, the first has been written impulsively because these guys pissed me off with their bullshit, the second part on a second thought instead.

No_mercy I'm very disappointed from a littlewhitey admin I thought you were a young but mature guy and overall a good addition between the players. Sad to see what you did, it might not seem like a big deal to you, but really once you grow older I hope you realise how low it is to use cheats to get advantage over others.

"Once a cheater always a cheater" <- bullshit, that is true only for some while other learn from their mistakes.

Mimo and NO_MeRcY guys good luck in your future endeavours.
Thanks a lot PunkNoodle, I regret what I did, I hate that regret feeling, but what happened happened. I am sorry for letting VU mates down. I said in my joining application that I will not let VU down, but I did the contrary, I let it down, and I deserve the punishments which are given to me. Sorry for using the hack, sorry for letting VU down, sorry for getting sprees on noobs and pros, sorry to myself for ruining my VCMP career, sorry for the threat "to be aware from me", well , I can't even touch you, I am banned in almost all the servers. I really hoped my career will be a great one, I though my end of the line will be being a full VU member, will be with full respect from others, but my career is ruined now, and by whom ? By me...

When I joined VU I was very happy, for I have worked very hard to get in the family and be a part of it. I really enjoyed the friendly duels with my clanmates, Almo, Diaz, Lazer, SMD, and SK. I miss SK, he lead me to the right way to join the clan, he always gave me advices, and taught me a lot of tips. Sorry SK for taking your time to teach me..

What I did is that I fucked up... Fucked up my reputation, my career. I broke one of the high severity rules, I used aimlock software to get advantages over all the players, and seem like a pro... a pro poping up heads with aimlock, what a stupid acheivement.

So, the comming few days are the last days for me in this community, community full of sages, humble, pros, noobs, laggers, poor, rich ppl, wich came from different countries to have fun playing this game. But I cut their fun by just killing them with help of a hack.

I really enjoyed hours playing, joining events, talking and dueling with my friends (one of the most players I have enjoyed dueling with is =TRC=ZUBI at LW's). From now, I am not playing this game again. And last sorry, for charley, who trusted and believed in me, but I let him down.

Wtf, I am about to cry even if it is just a game lol.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 11:06:19 pm by NO_MERCY »
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2017, 10:53:00 pm »

[SS]MilkoHacker
Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2017, 11:04:24 pm »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

Tobi0

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I need to improve? I will improve
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2017, 11:11:16 pm »

im aiming on someone's head, the mouse wont go up and down, it will move in a straight line
the thing about this aimlock is that it locks on your enemies head only while using m4, it used to suck

I'm not going to talk about Kramer, I just wanted you to know that the 2 explanations were about different software. The first one is about a program that mimo made before he was going to get kicked just to hide the real aimlock and the second one is the aimlock itself.

SpiralRock

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2017, 11:18:23 pm »
Angle snapping is actually shit when it comes to gaming. Period. It was just aimlock. A lot of mouses have angle swapping, but it's still a crap feature. basically it was kind of a getaway-with-hacks ticket for these two. Nothing wrong with the above post.

SuriAttacker

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2017, 11:18:57 pm »

I'm not going to talk about Kramer, I just wanted you to know that the 2 explanations were about different software. The first one is about a program that mimo made before he was going to get kicked just to hide the real aimlock and the second one is the aimlock itself.
I'm not really aware of this, can it be proven?
Seems like you don't get my point yet, these 2 explantions are different right? why didn't he mention them all earlier?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 11:24:06 pm by SuriAttacker »

Niko

• Crazy Man
  • Arrebatao dando vuelta en la jeepeta🎶
    • View Profile
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Playing since 2012 |EA Admin|LW's Mod|UA Admin|MK CTF Admin|RTV Mod|Omega-DM Manager|VCCNR Head-Admin|OSK Simple DM Admin|VCDC 5|VCDC 6|Vicewar 5|Vicewar 7|Vicewar 8|

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2017, 11:48:16 pm »
Yeah it is really shit. So when it comes to suspicious aim, we can assume it's the aimlock thing? I know more and more players will use the cheat once it's leaked (I know a few who will do it for sure), I just hope admins will be able to detect it.

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2017, 11:53:47 pm »
On behalf of me and no mercy i request to lock both this topic and the kicked out of the clan topic.  Sorry again and farewell..