March 28, 2024, 11:50:16 pm

Author Topic: MIMO and No_Mercy have been kicked from the clan  (Read 15154 times)

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
Re: MIMO and No_Mercy have been kicked from the clan
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2017, 08:43:27 pm »
these guys clearly have no evidence against me,and for ferrari,about that 51515164164 degree turn, u got a proof?? no u dont...

and if u caught something on no_meer  doesnt mean u can kick me while i have been in-active for 2 months, like i didnt play or visit forums except 1 time after this whole r4546435435645654 degree thing... u got no proof on me and u kicked me for no reason

actually now that this happened im thinking,heck,i wasted 2 years of my life trying to join a clan full of fakers and enemies not friends and clanmates, u didnt even talk to me about this thingy... and u got no proof on me... so well done VU u best clan ever but really i regret these 3 years wasted on trying to join and be a part of you while u all were fakers and haters... i guess TRC and SS arent the shitty clans of vcmp cause they wont kick members without hearing what they have to say in defense

For AXXO: if u kicked us without even hearing what we have to say or what we have to defend ourselves, u aint backing off your decision, and im not banned anywhere tho, but i guess it is too late since u took ur decision without talking to us, i thought u guys were all about talking,collanorating,and solving problems in a reasonable way, thats not what i see here.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

OmaRosh

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Always Kaizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2017, 08:46:18 pm »
I'm actually stunned! .. I thought you guys were fair :/
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

"Never fight close to omarosh..."

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2017, 08:50:10 pm »
hey shitty cheaters! just one thing about your "watch your heads" its as easy as doing /ban so stop bragging your cheats around ;P
Funny Funny x 10 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2017, 08:50:17 pm »
Hackers don't get nice treatment here. Hurr durr get the fuck out.
Pwnt Pwnt x 4 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2017, 08:51:16 pm »
Incomming surprise.... wait for it :)
Tomorrow
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Legend

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2017, 08:53:49 pm »
And last thing, watch out your heads when you are around me.

P.S. : it is NO_MeRcY not No_mercy _|_
Damn, cant sleep...
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 12 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 (list)

www.Game-State.com" style="border-style: none;

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2017, 08:53:54 pm »
I just want to say, I really liked VU and I am sad cuz no one talked to me before taking the decision, that's the only thing that pissed me off.

I would like to inform you and the community on a whole that the constitution pretty much states this over and over and over....to a myriad of milder scenarios let alone a case like this.

Quote from: VU Constitution
....Failure to do so will result in a demotion; trainees will be kicked from the clan roster.

Everyone that's in VU have been forewarned of what is acceptable and what is deplorable.

For scenarios like this, we automatically kick anyone, we don't promote hacks nor third party software. We warn trainees for behavioral issues and attitudes. Other than that, its the instant best of luck elsewhere messages

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2017, 08:54:58 pm »
Incomming surprise.... wait for it :)

ye,wait for it u will be stunned

Hackers don't get nice treatment here. Hurr durr get the fuck out.

fuck you, u dont deserve to be a VU,shitty behaviour, and shitty talking,what a nice rolemodel huh
we are talking nicely and saying we are sad u didnt give us time to explain and u come with this shitty reply, what a nice guy, never like ya anyway

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2017, 08:56:27 pm »
Very suspicious how no mercy managed to kill 3 men in such time, but could've been a bunch of lucky shots too (call me a blind and unexperienced guy if necessary). Nevertheless, if you usually have such skills, that's something that seems very malicious and because of the circumstances puts you on a very bad position.

Either way, I invite you both to re-think on what you've been doing lately.
Good luck on whatever you decide to do next.
Friendly Friendly x 2 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2017, 09:01:38 pm »
Very suspicious how no mercy managed to kill 3 men in such time, but could've been a bunch of lucky shots too (call me a blind and unexperienced guy if necessary). Nevertheless, if you usually have such skills, that's something that seems very malicious and because of the circumstances puts you on a very bad position.

think?u guys didnt give us the option to do so or say anything, i log in to find my rank removed and a topic about me being kicked, a pleasant welcome after being inactive

anyway thanks fercho but ur clanmates already thaught the situation and took their decision without us having to say anything...

hotdogcat

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • The Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2017, 09:02:47 pm »

think?u guys didnt give us the option to do so or say anything, i log in to find my rank removed and a topic about me being kicked, a pleasant welcome after being inactive

anyway thanks fercho but ur clanmates already thaught the situation and took their decision without us having to say anything...

then say it now, here in public.
Agree Agree x 7 (list)

Credits to Bart.

OmaRosh

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Always Kaizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2017, 09:07:29 pm »
we are sad u didnt give us time to explain
Man I promise you .. If you explain your situation (anywhere not here necessarily) and show you are innocent, I'm ready to gather all my friends and ddos VUs to death :D .. just do it and stop talking shit ^-^
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 6 Artistic Artistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2017, 09:21:09 pm »
For me, i used a program, this program gave u guidelines and exact locations of your enemies, even if its in CTF or EAD, they will expose ur enemies, thats why it was easy

second,mouse control,low sensitivity for m4 and high /fast one for stubby or whatever

example:u can use 0.0010 for stubby but it will give u a 0.0002 for M4 no matter what

third, angle snapping, this software also had angle snapping, this will give u a straigth moving of the mouse while moving it,

example: im aiming on someone's head, the mouse wont go up and down, it will move in a straight line

fourth is a little unallowed but nothing close to aimlock, i wont say it tho cause the decision is unchangable and i was gonna say it if and only if u guys asked me kindly like true friends and mates
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 3 Informative Informative x 4 (list)

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2017, 09:26:04 pm »
i guess TRC and SS arent the shitty clans of vcmp cause they wont kick members without hearing what they have to say in defense.
They don't accept publicly known hackers to begin with.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

OmaRosh

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Always Kaizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2017, 09:27:58 pm »
Ridiculous !
Funny Funny x 1 (list)