login
April 26, 2024, 09:28:52 pm

Author Topic: MIMO and No_Mercy have been kicked from the clan  (Read 15702 times)

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
Re: MIMO and No_Mercy have been kicked from the clan
« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2017, 04:35:14 am »
Didn't expected this moment will show up, Good bye dudes. What if you guys play without it?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2017, 04:57:12 am »
Ehh, disappointed. I'm glad once again VU came through with the exposure. Now, to get things straight you don't just get kicked from the biggest clan in this game and start making childish threats. That's just plain stupid. Now stop the arguing grow a pair and own your fucking shit. This kick did not need a discussion, this case was handled by capable members, who brought the case to our administrations team, and solemnly acted on our guidelines. Yes, those we sent all of you to read when you join. They're there for a reason.

Lost the amount of respect I had for you guys, but wish you the best. Try and not fuck up in a near future, just a little tip... Don't listen to king, its not like i've been around for ages. Farewell kids!
Agree Agree x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ITS THE BIG DOG!

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2017, 05:00:24 am »
I think treating them differently than every other cheater makes no sense no matter what. If other cheaters get permabanned, they should be permabanned as well. As it has been scientifically and mentally proven, once a cheater, always a cheater, forever and after.
Agree Agree x 4 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 04, 2017, 05:03:28 am »
I think treating them differently than every other cheater makes no sense no matter what. If other cheaters get permabanned, they should be permabanned as well. As it has been scientifically and mentally proven, once a cheater, always a cheater, forever and after.
I propose we ban Karan forever now >:(
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

Milko

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 04, 2017, 05:05:16 am »

my vote no GL
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 04, 2017, 05:10:09 am »

my vote no GL
Why no ? Plz giff reason so I improve
Thank
Funny Funny x 4 (list)

CrackM4

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 04, 2017, 05:28:49 am »
What a stupid way to ruin everything that you have worked on, just for getting unfair adventage... I don't know you guys, because I didn't play with you, just many times.

As mimo said he had been here in this clan for a year as Trainee and didn't get a promotion, I've the answer for you MIMO, doesn't matter if you stay in any clan to get promoted, You will stay with your mates because you want to. Promotions will come and they will go... just that.

I can't judge you, but the only thing that I can say is you guys fucked up everything... your clan, your reputation, your relationship with your friends...

I want to announce that MIMO, NO_MeRcY also VeNoX are now banned from EC too.
Agree Agree x 5 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Milko

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 04, 2017, 05:34:39 am »

my vote no GL
Why no ? Plz giff reason so I improve
Thank

reason: Yes.
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

QarZ

• Crazy Man
  • you won't be able to think about anyone other than
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 04, 2017, 06:14:41 am »
That Good news  ;D

Party hard VU

no_mercy mimo I can understand your feelings

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 04, 2017, 06:21:20 am »
The next year we continous   :angel:
Locked.
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

hotdogcat

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • The Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2017, 08:30:35 am »
Unlocked.. today they will say the name of another cheatery
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 08:33:14 am by hotdogcat »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

Credits to Bart.

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 04, 2017, 09:19:10 am »
o..O
nie need hack if have minecraft premium account
Funny Funny x 4 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

aWaIx

• Crazy Man
  • Don't hate me, hate your weakness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 04, 2017, 09:49:35 am »
and im not banned anywhere tho
banned in EAD and VL.
What a stupid way to ruin everything that you have worked on, just for getting unfair adventage... I don't know you guys, because I didn't play with you, just many times.

As mimo said he had been here in this clan for a year as Trainee and didn't get a promotion, I've the answer for you MIMO, doesn't matter if you stay in any clan to get promoted, You will stay with your mates because you want to. Promotions will come and they will go... just that.

I can't judge you, but the only thing that I can say is you guys fucked up everything... your clan, your reputation, your relationship with your friends...

I want to announce that MIMO, NO_MeRcY also VeNoX are now banned from EC too.
VCMP career ruined m8's.
Cya.
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 04, 2017, 09:57:03 am »
what goes around comes around, motherfucker

good riddance

that's what you get for calling me a noob

oh and seeing as you don't consider me much of an intellectual, why bother playing on a server run by a retard? have fun not playing on littlewhitey's :) :) :)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 09:59:40 am by Morphine »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 8 Winner Winner x 4 Pwnt Pwnt x 4 Informative Informative x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Almo

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • (â—£_â—¢)
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 04, 2017, 10:20:23 am »
This was expected to happen, sooner or later, anyways its still cool for you guys to apologize to the community and make your way back or maybe.. well, I wish you both Good luck on whatever you do.

It's just any 3rd party software which gives u advantage over the other is considered a hack (which i am sure you both would be aware of) and the software u were giving out was also somewhat related to that even tho it was an aimlock or whatever, most of the members warned u guys over a course of 1 month, and still if you're not giving up on it, then you should pretty much expect things like this to happen, Nevertheless you were, and still are my good friends, and i hope you come clean with everything and apologize to the community.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 10:25:24 am by Almo »