March 29, 2024, 03:27:22 pm

Author Topic: Leaving  (Read 4608 times)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
Re: Leaving
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2017, 06:10:11 pm »
Welcome back
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Credits : KocKex

Darius

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2017, 10:13:44 pm »
HOLY EFFING SHIZ WELCOME BACK BUDDDY!

You were one of the first people I met in VCMP and one of the first and bestest friend as well! I hope you remember the great time we spent together kicking asses and testing my buggy crappy scripts along with Wilson :D Haha it is genuinely so good to see you back and feel really bad to see you go! Take your time to blend in and you will feel like family again buddy. You have come back after a long time and things have changed since then but don't worry, you will catch on with everything, just don't leave :( LETS PLAY TOGETHER LIKE GOOD OLD TIMES WHAT DO YOU SAY :D ;D

Good to see you man. We really had lots of good times and we'll definatly create more memories. After couple of years we can celebrate the decade of playing VCMP. Time goes fast, it's crazy. I guess it all started in Pure DM in 2010. :) So long time ago, glad you're still here. About leaving I don't have much new to say. I know it might be mistake to leave and there are lots of reasons to stay, but still I felt like it's my time to go right now as I already made a decision. I'm the guy, who makes the decision and sticks to it. Sometimes it's good, sometimes bad, but  we'll see how it turns out this time. At least I'm not clan hopper, so don't do it to have fun somewhere else. So I am planning to be active, develop my skills and play some time to get in tune with this game again. I definately have things to learn. I might apply to be part of VU after I feel ready.
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Radon

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2017, 10:22:46 pm »
Never saw you but good luck.

klein.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2017, 01:04:22 am »
Hey Darius , Good Luck

aWaIx

• Crazy Man
  • Don't hate me, hate your weakness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2017, 09:35:42 am »

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2017, 11:41:53 am »
Good to see you man. We really had lots of good times and we'll definatly create more memories. After couple of years we can celebrate the decade of playing VCMP. Time goes fast, it's crazy. I guess it all started in Pure DM in 2010. :) So long time ago, glad you're still here. About leaving I don't have much new to say. I know it might be mistake to leave and there are lots of reasons to stay, but still I felt like it's my time to go right now as I already made a decision. I'm the guy, who makes the decision and sticks to it. Sometimes it's good, sometimes bad, but  we'll see how it turns out this time. At least I'm not clan hopper, so don't do it to have fun somewhere else. So I am planning to be active, develop my skills and play some time to get in tune with this game again. I definately have things to learn. I might apply to be part of VU after I feel ready.
Having said that, we wish you good luck wherever you go. I believe there is nothing much to say since he made his firm decesion and sticking to it. Rank removed. Have loads of fun in your VC-MP journey.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2017, 08:40:24 am »
Holy shit, Darius!!

Really great to see you again man - would love to catch up some time and hear what's been going on in your life.

As for the leaving thing, just come back when you want to. In my mind you embody the spirit of VU, and so to have you even at the occasional clan meet-up, training session or internal event would be great :)

Writer of excessively long posts

Darius

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2017, 03:21:19 pm »
Holy shit, Darius!!

Really great to see you again man - would love to catch up some time and hear what's been going on in your life.

As for the leaving thing, just come back when you want to. In my mind you embody the spirit of VU, and so to have you even at the occasional clan meet-up, training session or internal event would be great :)
Thanks man, I appreciate that. Hope to see you soon. :)
P.S: My new nick is DariusX, since Darius was registered in several servers.

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2017, 04:28:09 pm »
Holy shit, Darius!!

btw you play league of legends?(Asking becuz there is a champ there name Darius) :P

Credits : KocKex

Darius

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2017, 09:12:00 pm »
Holy shit, Darius!!

btw you play league of legends?(Asking becuz there is a champ there name Darius) :P
Nope

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2017, 12:45:48 pm »
I don't know you but welcome back and good luck!  ;)

RoyStang's Art