March 28, 2024, 11:58:12 am

Author Topic: Leaving  (Read 4604 times)

Darius

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Leaving
« on: September 22, 2017, 02:22:11 am »
Hey guys :)
As you can see I am back from  long inactivity.  I just read the forum, It's nice to see that the clan is still active and growing. So I am going to be active in VCMP again, but not every day, I might play once a week or once a month. I'm not sure how much time I'm gonna spend for playing. I'm a full time worker and student right now. Due to lack of time and dedication, I decided to leave VU. It was hard decision -  I thought a lot. As I'm not going to be active regularily, I cannot keep up with clan stuff. I don't just want to be on the memberlist, being most of the time away and not playing nor knowing what's going on. I don't wanna be the guest all the time. It was honour to be part of VU, you guys helped me to develop my English skills, gaming skills and I'm greatful for it.  When I became a member of VU, I was just 15 years old, now I'm almost 22. So roughly 7 years I've been part of this clan. It was good time with you guys. I hope to see you all in-game soon.
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 3 Winner Winner x 6 Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Norman4354

Re: Leaving
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 08:43:36 am »
Well, the decision is not good in my opinion because you might regret after the decision is approved.
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2017, 09:49:23 am »
Good to see that you are atleast back in action, we have had our moments of enjoyment back in the days of 0.3z in sky city and it was really fun being around you that time :D
I still think that you don't need to leave just because you're inactive, but anyways I won't convince since you have made up your mind.
Hopes to see you ingame pretty soon, goodluck!
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Almo

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • (â—£_â—¢)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2017, 09:51:42 am »
tbh even tho i don't know u but,  you, being a member of the clan for so long, we all juniors and even seniors would love to hangout with u in-game, and there's no special stuff going on for you to catch on with, just join the game and see the greetings from us, hang out and then just quit, I don't think leaving would help anything, just reconsider the decision after hanging out with yo clanmates in-game. nonetheless its your call

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2017, 10:01:57 am »
I don't know you but welcome back and good luck!  ;)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2017, 11:27:03 am »
so you left playing when this game was rip, you went inactive when this game was alive with decent playerbase, now you're back when this game got nothing but filthy playerbase once again xD good to see you around anyways,
Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2017, 11:56:30 am »
Welcome back dude (hope you remember me :D)
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Darius

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2017, 12:03:38 pm »
tbh even tho i don't know u but,  you, being a member of the clan for so long, we all juniors and even seniors would love to hangout with u in-game, and there's no special stuff going on for you to catch on with, just join the game and see the greetings from us, hang out and then just quit, I don't think leaving would help anything, just reconsider the decision after hanging out with yo clanmates in-game. nonetheless its your call
Thank you for support, but I'm not gonna change my mind. I'd really like to hang around with you guys, but I just don't feel like home here anymore. I'm like a guest who comes and goes. First several years I had a lots of fun with you guys. I guess I was the most active till VW2 and then over the years my activity has reduced to zero. Now I am back, a lot has changed. My activity is gonna be still questionable. I'm not gonna join any clan, I'll remain clanless. Maybe in the future I might apply again if I have time to be active.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2017, 12:25:17 pm »
I would say u better stay in the clan because of ur inactive it doesnt means u are not part of the family

Agree Agree x 3 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

Inferno made this for me <3

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2017, 03:21:48 pm »
Wow Darius, how much time has passed since the last time we saw. It's great to see you around!
You don't really need to leave, you always will be welcome here. But it's that your last decision, it's been a pleasure to be your clanmate.

SaM

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2017, 03:55:50 pm »
Darius <3 great guy!!

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2017, 04:43:58 pm »
Hey, I don't know you but Welcome you back here is my pleasure. Good luck!

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2017, 05:04:30 pm »
holyshitholyshitholyshit

One of my best buddies from my trainee days. Good to see you're okay at least.
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2017, 05:20:13 pm »
Hello Darius, Good to see you again! I wish you success in your life. Take care!

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2017, 06:09:29 pm »
HOLY EFFING SHIZ WELCOME BACK BUDDDY!

You were one of the first people I met in VCMP and one of the first and bestest friend as well! I hope you remember the great time we spent together kicking asses and testing my buggy crappy scripts along with Wilson :D Haha it is genuinely so good to see you back and feel really bad to see you go! Take your time to blend in and you will feel like family again buddy. You have come back after a long time and things have changed since then but don't worry, you will catch on with everything, just don't leave :( LETS PLAY TOGETHER LIKE GOOD OLD TIMES WHAT DO YOU SAY :D ;D
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR