April 26, 2024, 06:19:07 am

Author Topic: Application - Trex  (Read 11456 times)

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Trex
« Reply #105 on: September 14, 2017, 10:28:29 pm »
Did he mention your mother or anyone of your family in his abuses?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Tobi0

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I need to improve? I will improve
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 14, 2017, 11:34:53 pm »
Did he mention your mother or anyone of your family in his abuses?
Yes, he did
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 15, 2017, 08:35:34 am »
But your situation isn't like mine, is it? My mother is dead.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

KILLERX.

« Reply #108 on: September 15, 2017, 12:49:38 pm »
No one abusing me without any reason the reason all abusing you is actually you have a bad bad habbit putting your nose in other matters thats why no one respect you ;)
try to stop putting your nose in other matters no one will abuse you and if some one abusing your family without any reason better to control and report him but you also love to abuse them back
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

Toretto

• Fanatic
  • (â—£_â—¢)
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 15, 2017, 01:02:33 pm »
Im sry For Trex mother Dead. :(
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 15, 2017, 01:10:08 pm »
No one abusing me without any reason the reason all abusing you is actually you have a bad bad habbit putting your nose in other matters thats why no one respect you ;)
try to stop putting your nose in other matters no one will abuse you and if some one abusing your family without any reason better to control and report him but you also love to abuse them back
That's called self defense,  none say that my attitude is bad while I'm defending myself.
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

CrackM4

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 15, 2017, 07:37:08 pm »
As you were ex-member from MK, I'm here to wish you the best luck. I don't know if you have changed your attitude or not (does it really matter?). I see your effort to be part of this great clan called Vice Underdogs, good luck with that (again). Out of the problems that you left from our clan, You're my friend. Good luck Trex.

P.S:
I'm sorry to read that unfortunately success about your mother.
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Tobi0

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I need to improve? I will improve
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 15, 2017, 08:00:20 pm »
But your situation isn't like mine, is it? My mother is dead.
I'm sorry for it but if your mother was alive I think you wouldn't like people abusing her, don't you? I don't like it but I would ignore him.

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 15, 2017, 08:58:39 pm »
If she was alive, I wouldn't have made many mistakes in my life. My mother was like my life, what do you expect from anybody, not me, after losing his mother? I've commited mistakes even tho I was having 14 years old but that wasn't what I meant, I was thinking too immature and childish but now I guess IMO, I'm mature and not thinking childish, that's my point of view. Everybody has his own view, anyway none will understand this situation except after losing his mother, I hope that doesn't happen in the future. despite the fact that all of us gonna die by I'm hoping the best for others.

As you were ex-member from MK, I'm here to wish you the best luck. I don't know if you have changed your attitude or not (does it really matter?). I see your effort to be part of this great clan called Vice Underdogs, good luck with that (again). Out of the problems that you left from our clan, You're my friend. Good luck Trex.

P.S:
I'm sorry to read that unfortunately success about your mother.
I'm also sorry for all what I've did to MK, MK was and still a great and respectful clan in my eyes, I do understand that what I've did was wrong and I've apologized many times and I've mentioned manytimes and it's mentioned above, I wasn't mature and I was thinking like childs but believe me I won't commit mistakes from now on. It's my pleasure to be your friend, I hope our friendship lasts.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 09:02:38 pm by Trex »
Winner Winner x 1 Late Late x 1 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 15, 2017, 09:53:26 pm »
Okay cut this oprah show shit right here and now.
Trex, I'm sorry about your situation, but I very highly doubt this is the place to discuss it.

Asking everyone to be objective and remain on topic.
Agree Agree x 9 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #115 on: September 16, 2017, 10:16:24 pm »
Dear Trex,

Thank you for taking the time to apply here. Unfortunately, this application has been denied because of many reasons. I'd start with the voting pattern. Initially, there was a 50-50 split in the votes, which later on went to be 16 Trainee votes and 14 negative votes. However, in a recent turn of events, the votes are now at 11 Trainee and 20 No's. It is very eminent despite various efforts from your side, there is a lot of uncertainty and doubts regarding yourself found in our members. Many of the members have raised concerns regarding your loyalty and your unexpected behavior problems, which is something you might like to work on.

Personally speaking, I believe you're a good guy with loads of potential, something that can be worked on, but unfortunately, many other members don't share the same opinion. This application has been denied as of now, we look forward to hear from you in future!

Best Wishes.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 11:11:20 pm by MaDKilleR »
Agree Agree x 4 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR