April 25, 2024, 08:54:10 pm

Author Topic: Application - CoCaKoLa^  (Read 3396 times)

Master~Sangi^

• Regular
  • I Am Nothing Without Allah
    • View Profile
Application - CoCaKoLa^
« on: August 25, 2017, 06:09:32 pm »
Nick: CoCaKoLa^

Timezone/Country: +5 GMT/Pakistan

Previous Nicks: Master_Sangi In 2014

Additional Comments: Hello All
I Am Playing VCMP From 2014 In 2014 My Nick Is Master Sangi And In 2014 i Applied Here And I Think I Am Not Able Now To Join Now This Clan And I Join CF for Improve And I Am 1 Year In CF And Leave CF Bcz CF Was With ON/WK And I Hate ON/WK And I Left CF 3-4 Months Ago It's been 2 months since the last time I applied,And My App Is Not Complete But By Mistake I Put The Enter Button And Application Was Submit For Admin Approve and I think now is the right time to do it.And I Applied Today Again VU is an active Clan I am only interested in VU, VU Is My Dream From 2014 So Guyz Plz Give Me A Chance I Promise i will never disappoint you Guyz Thanks
P.S  Sorry For My Bad English :(

« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 12:21:57 pm by Siezer »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Radon

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - CoCaKoLa^
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 06:17:49 pm »
Good Luck..
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 06:36:06 pm »
Good luck!

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2017, 06:42:44 pm »
You need to work on ur english. Neutral

Inferno made this for me <3

TzUnam

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I'm ~VU~ I NEVER LOSE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2017, 06:49:35 pm »
Neutral

Give me Galletas

Legend

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2017, 06:51:15 pm »
trainee  :police:

www.Game-State.com" style="border-style: none;

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2017, 06:58:04 pm »
You need to improve your english.

Master~Sangi^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2017, 07:03:26 pm »
yea i work on my English than why i say in last

P.S Sorry for my bad English

Almo

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • (â—£_â—¢)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2017, 07:06:39 pm »
Tbh, You seem like a nice dude with some great skills, but i still think you lack something which's a big deal, MATURITY, I know you played with every one of us and interacted with many but still there's something lacking, Your english skills, and u don't know when's the right time to talk, and again, Maturity, I'd recommend u to play with us even more for like a month or 2 to get to know us more and the way we roll, and i am sure You'll be mature enough to join us, i am not saying this out of nowhere just following what You've done in these months.
CoCakoLa^ has been kicked from the tournament for using third party tools.

I am sure you can improve if u want to since you are not a kid, so keep your heads up, hang out with us ingame, talk when it's required, and you're in, Mark my words.   Good Luck  :thumbsup:
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2017, 07:22:37 pm »
You are not dadicated towards anything, I assume you are here for the tag and I will go with a no.
Why do I think that you are not dadicated ?
Because during EAD Championship 1, you applied for the event and showed 0 interest in the championship.

RaideN

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2017, 07:59:48 pm »
you have improved your skills too much but you should work on your english bro, good luck  :thumbsup:

Bart's Work

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2017, 08:05:15 pm »
I will vote a T

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Master~Sangi^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2017, 09:03:02 pm »
Tbh, You seem like a nice dude with some great skills, but i still think you lack something which's a big deal, MATURITY, I know you played with every one of us and interacted with many but still there's something lacking, Your english skills, and u don't know when's the right time to talk, and again, Maturity, I'd recommend u to play with us even more for like a month or 2 to get to know us more and the way we roll, and i am sure You'll be mature enough to join us, i am not saying this out of nowhere just following what You've done in these months.
CoCakoLa^ has been kicked from the tournament for using third party tools.

I am sure you can improve if u want to since you are not a kid, so keep your heads up, hang out with us ingame, talk when it's required, and you're in, Mark my words.   Good Luck  :thumbsup:
Bro Its Wrong I Am Not Using Any Third Party Tools Really Its Belem On Me I Am Never use hack or any thing

Master~Sangi^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2017, 09:06:16 pm »
You are not dadicated towards anything, I assume you are here for the tag and I will go with a no.
Why do I think that you are not dadicated ?
Because during EAD Championship 1, you applied for the event and showed 0 interest in the championship.
Bro Yea u Are Right But but my computer was not start :( In Days so How i show interest :(

Norman4354

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2017, 03:08:09 am »
No, because I don't know you
Cannot rate own posts