March 28, 2024, 03:08:27 pm

Author Topic: Application - Trex  (Read 15961 times)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Trex
« Reply #105 on: July 21, 2017, 06:23:10 pm »
I'll explain why my vote is no, my vote would have been trainee, but let's face it Trex, you're friend with karan and i don't want karan's puppet in VU, you're a good guy and good friend of mine, but i can't vote you trainee just because of this, it's not about what you did in past or what you were in past, i explained my reason.
Whole VU is consist of my puppets then, why staying? your hypocrisy won't work here,if you're calling Trex a puppet of mine just because he's one of my friend then everyone who represent VU and is belonging to India is my puppet, go jeb yourself in head

This is how it works man, If i've abused him maybe now you'll be coming to vote negative for me. Wilson taught me ignoring this, he used to tell me everytime learn to ignore that's how i'm controlling myself till now.
There you have proof for what i was teaching you. :) people will say nice about you.
there you come for stealing credits, like everywhere you're doing this only, no matter what are you capable of teaching anyone is hypocrisy not manners,apply these to yourself what you're pretending here, damn "self proclaimed "prodigy" guy"
Pwnt Pwnt x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 21, 2017, 06:29:48 pm »
I'll explain why my vote is no, my vote would have been trainee, but let's face it Trex, you're friend with karan and i don't want karan's puppet in VU, you're a good guy and good friend of mine, but i can't vote you trainee just because of this, it's not about what you did in past or what you were in past, i explained my reason.
Whole VU is consist of my puppets then, why staying? your hypocrisy won't work here,if you're calling Trex a puppet of mine just because he's one of my friend then everyone who represent VU and is belonging to India is my puppet, go jeb yourself in head

This is how it works man, If i've abused him maybe now you'll be coming to vote negative for me. Wilson taught me ignoring this, he used to tell me everytime learn to ignore that's how i'm controlling myself till now.
There you have proof for what i was teaching you. :) people will say nice about you.
there you come for stealing credits, like everywhere you're doing this only, no matter what are you capable of teaching anyone is hypocrisy not manners,apply these to yourself what you're pretending here, damn "self proclaimed "prodigy" guy"
I am going to take a advice from a guy who hates his own life lol? here comes the guy who talk about "puppets" are being his friends, is that so? Then why you and your fat lover beatz call blitz my puppet? because he's my friend? what you gonna call it?  hypocrisy? or good manners? talking about stealing credits sound like someone is being jealous here. 8) as far as why i am staying in VU that's because of loyalty and trust which you will never have, actually you are NOT in my level, karan and never will be, face it, and man up about it.

Also Don't be an arrogant fool around here, don't give advice to anybody because these type of advices look good from those who are matured enough.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 21, 2017, 06:39:07 pm »
I am going to take a advice from a guy who hates his own life lol? here comes the guy who talk about "puppets" are being his friends, is that so? Then why you and your fat lover beatz call blitz my puppet? because he's my friend? what you gonna call it?  hypocrisy? or good manners? talking about stealing credits sound like someone is being jealous here. 8) as far as why i am staying in VU that's because of loyalty and trust which you will never have, actually you are in my level, karan, face it, and man up about it.

Also Don't be an arrogant fool around here, don't give advice to anybody because these type of advices look good from those who are matured enough.
First of all, you didn't answer my question,I ask again

if trex is my puppet because he's my friend(According to you) then what about [whole Indian Squad]? you want them out too?

Secondly, my personal life got nothing to do with this game or your hypocrisy, you can just moan about it, I am here banging bitches and having beer, deal with it.

About Blitz, it was you who cried about "Indians no respect us, we ain't going to play anymore matches with them" then why are you calling Indians in your matches? We call Blitz we like, in the end what matters is,we're still united and loving friends, you're being racist here by calling Beatz fat, if he comes here, and abuse you for that, you'll again act hypocrite and ban him from forums too.

I am matured enough to address a hypocrite you, I ain't giving you advises here but just letting you know that you're a failure to your words.

Again,next time answer my question instead of bringing up with my personal life here,idiot.
Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #108 on: July 21, 2017, 06:47:39 pm »
Whole VU is consist of my puppets then

Really? Name a few and the ones you name are going to treat you very well, I can assure you that. Who do you think you're to call someone 'you puppet'? lmao. Worthless trash, get out of our applications section. Stop ruining other people's applications.

Agree Agree x 2 (list)

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 21, 2017, 06:50:01 pm »
Whole VU is consist of my puppets then

Really? Name a few and the ones you name are going to treat you very well, I can assure you that. Who do you think you're to call someone 'you puppet'? lmao. Worthless trash, get out of our applications section. Stop ruining other people's applications.

I think you misunderstood.

you're friend with karan and i don't want karan's puppet in VU,

if trex is my puppet because he's my friend(According to you) then what about [whole Indian Squad]? you want them out too?
Agree Agree x 5 (list)

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #110 on: July 22, 2017, 07:33:28 pm »
Unlocked, please post responsibly.
Informative Informative x 2 (list)

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 22, 2017, 10:17:15 pm »
Thanks for unlocking, I was waiting for this moment.

Talking to Wilson, I don't know why you came calling me stupid while I was praising you in earlier reply, I don't really care I'm just saying.

If you're thinking that I'm gonna ruin my VCMP career again, Then you're totally wrong, I regret every single thing I've done in the past. It's just about what they gonna do for me when I get caught? Nothing happened in the past, I just got in trouble, now and after ONE year I'm trying to fix that and gain others trust again.

None brainwash me, I do what I want. It's my choice not others, They can't control me. Also I'm not his puppet if he's saying that Blitz is your puppet then why involving me? It's not my problem that you guys hate each other.

Wilson, you're the one who told me to ignore people(haters), but now you're doing the opposite thing here?

Stormeus, I'm sorry for this reply but I'm just clearing things out. I'm not waiting any reply from both of them (Karan & Wilson). I'm just saying my point of view, that's it!

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 22, 2017, 10:28:34 pm »
I called you stupid because you were stupid enough for what you did in MK, but seems like you are more proud of it.

P.S if any outsider replies here, he will get ban by me for 1 week, it's VU matter, so kindly stay away.

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 22, 2017, 10:31:35 pm »
Well, I forgot to add it. I'm not an idiot to be proud of being stupid in the past.

I admit I was stupid in MK, but this ain't happening in VU. Stupidity made me ruin my VCMP career but now I won't let this happen again.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 22, 2017, 10:32:52 pm »
So now you understand why i called you stupid? and i didn't say "you are stupid", i said "you were stupid" see the difference before bashing me with your words. :)
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 22, 2017, 10:36:10 pm »
Answer: SO, I AGREE YOU HAVE FRIENDS IN VU, BUT THEY WILL NOT LISTEN TO ANY BS YOU SAY LIKE YOU ASK THEM, TELL ME ANYTHING FROM PRIVATE BOARDS, THEY WON'T TELL YOU BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT STUPID AS TREX, ON OTHER SIDE IF YOU ARE GOING TO ASK TREX, BECAUSE HE IS YOUR FRIEND, HE MAY DO IT AGAIN BECAUSE YOU WILL BRAIN WASH HIM, AND HE HAS ALREADY DONE IT IN MK, HE MIGHT END UP DOING IT AGAIN.
I don't think so, you also still don't trust me while you did in my previous apps. (I was karan's friend at that time also)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 22, 2017, 10:40:03 pm »
Answer: SO, I AGREE YOU HAVE FRIENDS IN VU, BUT THEY WILL NOT LISTEN TO ANY BS YOU SAY LIKE YOU ASK THEM, TELL ME ANYTHING FROM PRIVATE BOARDS, THEY WON'T TELL YOU BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT STUPID AS TREX, ON OTHER SIDE IF YOU ARE GOING TO ASK TREX, BECAUSE HE IS YOUR FRIEND, HE MAY DO IT AGAIN BECAUSE YOU WILL BRAIN WASH HIM, AND HE HAS ALREADY DONE IT IN MK, HE MIGHT END UP DOING IT AGAIN.
I don't think so, you also still don't trust me while you did in my previous apps. (I was karan's friend at that time also)

Knowing english words only doesn't mean you know english very well, you have to understand meaning of words instead of just blacking text out, what i said there was "if karan ask any VU(his friends) to share private info they won't share like you, because they are not stupid as you were in MK, tom asked you to share MK private info you did, now i hope in the name of God now you understand my point or you still wanna bash me? because this is my last reply.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 23, 2017, 12:15:38 am »
Wilson i think give this guy a chance. If everyone is willing to appreciate his change and improvements and willing to give him a chance, then why dont you too. keep that karan out of it, nobody brainwashes anyone and nobody puppets anyone. everyone has their own choice.
I say you give him a chance, i guarantee u wont regret it, cause i saw this guy ever since he was an ON and now i know how much he changed. A chance wont hurt anybody
Disagree Disagree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
« Reply #118 on: July 24, 2017, 09:07:15 am »
I usually dont come to other forums to post a reply but thought I might share something from my side on this.

These two brothers, I once considered them as younger brothers just for the sake of humanity towards someone who at this little age does not have a mother, even though they were having all the rage and flame wars with everyone on IRC, I saw it from a different perspective that maybe it is just that they are provoked every time and so if counselled or guided, they can be improved. They showed great attitude towards me. They said being in MK is their dream and so I cared about their childish dream which everyone has at that this age and unofficially helped them, basically Trex to reach there by working on their attitude and no I did not push them into MK with my founder position. But as you all know Trex got retarded, kicked but it did not end there, he developed Anti-MK feelings and once influenced one of our trainees to leave the clan.

Now after sometime, Trex got some realisation in his head and started messaging MK members, apologising and what not but we ignored him because it is useless to waste time on this person.

To summarise, Trex gets as retarded as he can, ruins his image and then some revelation comes to him and starts apologising until he gets into some clan, and then again gets retarded and again realises what he did and starts apologising again and this cycle goes on. Its like a habit or Seasons, 6 months retarded and rest 6 months, most polite person you would ever see apologising for what he did. He is now one of those peeps who would never get a chance in MK no matter how much he tries, unless of course there is some real good reason backing up their application.

I hope if he gets accepted here he changes this habit and genuinely stays the same way throughout his tenure, the way he behaves when he applies for clans.
Agree Agree x 3 Winner Winner x 1 Useful Useful x 2 (list)

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 24, 2017, 09:28:44 am »
Well, since this is mostly about MK I won't answer much, I think my past with and about MK was dealt with in my apps to VU. I apologised for it and I can't do anything about it, I regret leaking the boards, doing all that bad shit but what can I do about it now? I apologised, I don't want to live in the past about this, I know what I did was wrong and I don't want to do it again and I won't do it again, I can't say anything else because I need to prove my words with actions, I hope you guys from VU are willing to trust me enough to give me a chance.

About my behavior, I just had some bad periods in my life, It's not that easy for someone to lose his mother, I know it's not an excuse and it's my problem but I've learned and I'm learning how to behave, control myself in public.
Agree Agree x 3 Useful Useful x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)