login
April 25, 2024, 12:22:02 pm

Author Topic: Application - Trex  (Read 16041 times)

Almo

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • (â—£_â—¢)
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Trex
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2017, 03:56:29 pm »
Just giving my opinion (not here to oppose anyone), this guy had been applying to VU for a long time now and his applications were turned down due to some trust issues, well thats nothing i should interfere in but the thing is i never saw Trex abusing anyone, he rarely chats and if he does, its mostly just friendly, he improved alot (imo) and the thing about abuse, everyone abuses for fun now a days even MD and other members say 'suck my dick' 'fuck you' etc. but thats not something like they mean it or something and about Trex abusing his mom and stuff, yeah he's wrong but like no one's perfect, I can assure u that if he's giving the right spot, the guy is willing to improve, anyways i'll say it again, Good Luck Trex!
Agree Agree x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2017, 03:57:54 pm »
How is he fake and you're real if once you tell him that you didn't take his insults seriously, but then another time you say that you actually did? ???
Agree Agree x 4 Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2017, 03:58:10 pm »
change your attitude
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2017, 03:59:30 pm »
How is he fake and you're real if once you tell him that you didn't take his insults seriously, but then another time you say that you actually did? ???
I was buttered by him some mints ago.
If you trust him then grant him to wear SS tag.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 4 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 7 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Roystang's art

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2017, 03:59:54 pm »
Listen,i apologized to you before even applying in VU or thinking to apply here.
I can say i don't care for your vote just to prove to you that i don't really asslick you for the vote but then people will say then how you'll get accepted?

why drama?
change your attitude

oh sorry for this goddamn abuse,truth hurts man
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2017, 04:03:55 pm »
I was buttered by him some mints ago.
If you trust him then grant him to wear SS tag.

Funny Funny x 6 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2017, 04:13:41 pm »
So you think you have improved ?
It's good to have confidence in yourself, but sometimes you should try to understand that you can be wrong behind all the confidence you show.
Also drop your ego since you cant always be correct.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2017, 04:16:07 pm »
oh sorry for this goddamn abuse,truth hurts man
nice attitude  :thumbsdown:
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Mubashir^

• Fanatic
  • RisK Is MY BuSiNeSs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2017, 04:28:37 pm »
GooD Luck Bro  O0
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

SpiralRock

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2017, 04:30:38 pm »
Jeez, everyone abuses someone at some point. He also abuses to karan but it doesn't means crap. You guys need to grow up, this game is not for 8 year olds VU. Karan trolls me and I troll him, still each one of us is happy. Karan and him both were in same team in the championship and they were like boyfriend and girlfriend holding each other's hands. The problem is when a person can't handle a game. This is not a case with Trex. In recent months I would say that he has taken a step ahead. He has started leading his own Arab team and organized few matches. I'm confused between R and T, so voting T ATM. He is a low pinger and I enjoy playing with him. I'm sure you will all find him as a cool teammate when you see him taking the same team as ours. He has applied a lot of times to prove that he wants to be a VU. I mean this guys - this is like having friends and relationship in real life, we have to seek positives and not negatives of a person who wants to be with us.

Talking about abusing team mates, I abuse aXXo a lot. Hell, Ferrari and I abuse each other. It doesn't means shit. Even Shawn and I get bitter on each other some times.

Note to Trex: If this time you're not getting a tag, hold on to your self respect and don't apply again. Many clans would kill for you. Or maybe start your own. You can definitely do it.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 04:36:33 pm by SpiralRock »
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 2 Friendly Friendly x 3 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2017, 05:14:30 pm »
-
I wish all of you read what tony said well.
I really like this guy,he's so goddamn friendly and helpful.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Huzaifa^

• Regular
  • NighTMarE
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2017, 05:39:51 pm »
Good Luck
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2017, 06:03:55 pm »
Jeez, everyone abuses someone at some point. He also abuses to karan but it doesn't means crap. You guys need to grow up, this game is not for 8 year olds VU. Karan trolls me and I troll him, still each one of us is happy. Karan and him both were in same team in the championship and they were like boyfriend and girlfriend holding each other's hands. The problem is when a person can't handle a game. This is not a case with Trex. In recent months I would say that he has taken a step ahead. He has started leading his own Arab team and organized few matches. I'm confused between R and T, so voting T ATM. He is a low pinger and I enjoy playing with him. I'm sure you will all find him as a cool teammate when you see him taking the same team as ours. He has applied a lot of times to prove that he wants to be a VU. I mean this guys - this is like having friends and relationship in real life, we have to seek positives and not negatives of a person who wants to be with us.

Talking about abusing team mates, I abuse aXXo a lot. Hell, Ferrari and I abuse each other. It doesn't means shit. Even Shawn and I get bitter on each other some times.

Note to Trex: If this time you're not getting a tag, hold on to your self respect and don't apply again. Many clans would kill for you. Or maybe start your own. You can definitely do it.
Also explain about his shitty way of replying here to everyone, I don't see ferrari,axxo,u,etc reply with such arrogance while he is the one who is applying here remember that nobody invited him to the clan and hence I can not tolerate his superiority attitude.
@trex: if you think casper is shitdonor, then you are no different probably even worst.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2017, 06:22:35 pm »
If you apply again in a month or two then you'll have my trainee vote.

On the basis of this, and Tony's comment, I will vote Trainee. It's true that you've shown a real commitment to VU.

However, if we do accept you, please bear in mind that some people here will be watching you very closely, and will be wanting you out until you earn their trust. The right strategy to do this would be to build bridges with them and correct for the kind of behaviour that will get you into trouble.

Good luck.
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2017, 06:29:42 pm »
CLAN HOPPING

<Sev> [18:24:27] [22:56] <Sev> I'll go breifly
<Sev> [18:24:28] [21:47] <Sev> [22:56] <Sev> you rage up fast, you make decision fast without thinking what would be circumstances of it
<Sev> [18:24:28] [21:47] <Sev> [22:56] <Trex> yeah you're right
<Sev> [18:24:28] [21:47] <Sev> [22:57] <Trex> but i am not intersted in vu
<Sev> [18:24:28] [21:47] <Sev> [22:57] <Trex> :D
<Sev> [18:24:29] [21:47] <Sev> [22:57] <Trex> i still have the interest of joining trc BUT
<Sev> [18:24:30] [21:47] <Sev> [22:57] <Trex> now trc invite only
<Sev> [18:24:31] [21:47] <Sev> [22:57] <Sev> look
<Sev> [18:24:32] [21:47] <Sev> [22:57] <Sev> look
<Sev> [18:24:33] [21:48] <Sev> [23:04] <Trex> i am not applying to vu because its the god damn best clan in vcmp and oldest on
<Sev> [18:24:34] [21:48] <Sev> [23:04] <Trex> one
<Sev> [18:24:35] [21:48] <Sev> [23:04] <Sev> what
<Sev> [18:24:36] [21:48] <Sev> [23:05] <Trex> i applying there because i will improve my self there
<Sev> [18:24:37] [21:48] <Sev> [23:05] <Trex> you didn't get it?
<Sev> [18:24:38] [21:48] <Sev> bingoooooo
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 10:57:25 am by MD619 »
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

Roystang's art