login
March 29, 2024, 11:44:27 am

Author Topic: Application - Lily*  (Read 7732 times)

lilly

Re: Application - Lily*
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2017, 08:44:17 am »
I've made a mistake, I've apologized

Did you really though? Your public apology was based on the false pretense that DeZ was begging you to play in his stead and I still haven't seen you make an effort to correct the record.

http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8485.msg100510#msg100510

What i meant that you dont even say hi to me since i got kicked, I dont really care for your vote.

If you don't care how full members who aren't still on friendly terms with you vote, I don't see why you deserve to be voted back in. Voting no.

When your full members look at my question about our friendship as "What is ur vote shawn* bla bla then you can expect worse from me.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2017, 09:05:14 am »
It probably doesn't go in the right direction :x
Agree Agree x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2017, 09:41:40 am »
Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 2 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2017, 09:47:45 am »
^
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 12:03:55 pm by Sevrin »
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2017, 10:27:43 am »

Wanna add something. Few players here are bringing gender of lily and saying lily's a girl or boy but no one should talk about it tbh.

It does not really matter if someone is male or female, its their behavior, attitude and the way the do their work which matters.

You can oppose lily on her skills, behavior, attitude or what he had done in past(vcdc case). But should not bring in his gender, its completely useless and pointless to talk if lily's a girl or boy.

If you are saying lily to prove she is girl or he is boy which can be done only via photos but seriously then this is the pure bullshit I will ever see because everyone got privacy issues and its upto them wether to show or not. You can't force anyone. In general, lily should not be judged wether lily's a boy or girl. Judge from his decisions and what lily do. Judging by what he did in past is fine way to decide about lily.

But who is judging lily here based on her gender?
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

Milko

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2017, 10:39:00 am »
Funny Funny x 5 Winner Winner x 1 Artistic Artistic x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2017, 10:52:42 am »
why are people giving moral lectures here, what the fuck sevrin?  TRCs are more concerned about her than VU and their temporary friendship with her, wtf
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2017, 11:02:21 am »
Agree with this.

Tbh, if you want to join a clan, you need to get each and every member's vote(the full members) to your side or else chances of you getting accepted will be minimum.

Its easy to lose anyone's trust but its very difficult and takes a lot of time to gain someone's trust. Some peoples forgive very soon and some not, you can't say them any thing because its their own decision wether to trust someone or not.

Wanna add something. Few players here are bringing gender of lily and saying lily's a girl or boy but no one should talk about it tbh.

It does not really matter if someone is male or female, its their behavior, attitude and the way the do their work which matters.

You can oppose lily on her skills, behavior, attitude or what he had done in past(vcdc case). But should not bring in his gender, its completely useless and pointless to talk if lily's a girl or boy.

If you are saying lily to prove she is girl or he is boy which can be done only via photos but seriously then this is the pure bullshit I will ever see because everyone got privacy issues and its upto them wether to show or not. You can't force anyone. In general, lily should not be judged wether lily's a boy or girl. Judge from his decisions and what lily do. Judging by what he did in past is fine way to decide about lily.

man stfu you and Maddy both are shaming me over here
Agree Agree x 8 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 4 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2017, 11:20:16 am »
I am changing vote to T.
Winner Winner x 6 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

lilly

« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2017, 11:53:43 am »

requesting punishment for this disgusting post
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2017, 12:39:51 pm »
ye milko, why the fuck does that girl got 3 legs?
Funny Funny x 20 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Milko

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 07, 2017, 12:40:54 pm »
three-legged people man
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 8 (list)

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 07, 2017, 01:23:41 pm »
Oh lol, I was so expecting this and i was truely waiting for this reply and i was dead sure that the reply will be the somewhat same. Sorry, to be late with it as i was out there for exam. Let's balance our accounts.

You admit that you comitted a mistake and also know a little time is needed for the compensation of the mistake and especially your mistake begs some extra time. So, i said you better wait if you want to join in again. It's no joke that you commit a mistake one day and shows up to join the clan next day. Just to remind you it wasn't your only mistake, you already have comitted two mistakes and this was the third one which kicked you right out of the clan. So, you expect to get postive votes ? If you think so it's your own analogical thought and i can't do shit about it and i don't give a damn. I just gave you a piece of advice for your own betterment but you deadhead and halfwitted brat and didn't pick it and i believe you won't get this time either or in future.

As far as the idiocy is concerned, you know well and you just proved it right now. Instead of sharing my opinion, you blindly started the crap and started flaming me. If you had been wise and sane then you must have waited a bit but the situation is entirely different. As for as the skills are concerned, you're greedy and you will always be. You yourself admit that your skill are not quite polished and you just created all this drama just to prove that. What you did after lost from Kelvin, you couldn't resist showing  off your skills. So, you just did all the scam of impersonation. You did that just for revenge and jealousy.

I'm not creating any drama here. You are the one who's creating the drama over here. And what's all this VU friends drama ? Do you not know vote of each member matters equaly. And not only your friends and several other members are also there. All the members vote and give their opinion. All the aplicants respect the members vote. And some of our applicants were rejected because some of our members diagreed to accept them.

If you don't care about my vote, you think you'll be joining in ? Let me tell you, it will not be easy. You just proved that you obviously need sometime to improve after seeing this crappy behaviour. As you spectulated that i've rated "AGREE" to the TRC's post. Yes, i did and why i shouldn't when it's damn true. Whatever the truth is, i'll rate agree to it without any fear. You lost your respect for me when you created that cheating drama and i am not begging you for any kind of respect and i'll not be expecting also. I don't even want to talk to such a loud mothed and cheater.

I'll say one thing in the end, listen to it with your ears open. It was your home but now it's not. It's our home and dont tell us what we are supposed to do. If you dont like our opinions and thoughts then no-one cares for you to apply and even visit the forum. You can hold your mauled ass out of this forum and next time be careful with your words or else it won't do good.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 01:28:09 pm by Siezer »
Pwnt Pwnt x 8 Useful Useful x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Milko

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 07, 2017, 01:31:32 pm »
seizure
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

lilly

« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2017, 02:10:59 pm »
Oh lol, I was so expecting this and i was truely waiting for this reply and i was dead sure that the reply will be the somewhat same. Sorry, to be late with it as i was out there for exam. Let's balance our accounts.

You admit that you comitted a mistake and also know a little time is needed for the compensation of the mistake and especially your mistake begs some extra time. So, i said you better wait if you want to join in again. It's no joke that you commit a mistake one day and shows up to join the clan next day. Just to remind you it wasn't your only mistake, you already have comitted two mistakes and this was the third one which kicked you right out of the clan. So, you expect to get postive votes ? If you think so it's your own analogical thought and i can't do shit about it and i don't give a damn. I just gave you a piece of advice for your own betterment but you deadhead and halfwitted brat and didn't pick it and i believe you won't get this time either or in future.

As far as the idiocy is concerned, you know well and you just proved it right now. Instead of sharing my opinion, you blindly started the crap and started flaming me. If you had been wise and sane then you must have waited a bit but the situation is entirely different. As for as the skills are concerned, you're greedy and you will always be. You yourself admit that your skill are not quite polished and you just created all this drama just to prove that. What you did after lost from Kelvin, you couldn't resist showing  off your skills. So, you just did all the scam of impersonation. You did that just for revenge and jealousy.

I'm not creating any drama here. You are the one who's creating the drama over here. And what's all this VU friends drama ? Do you not know vote of each member matters equaly. And not only your friends and several other members are also there. All the members vote and give their opinion. All the aplicants respect the members vote. And some of our applicants were rejected because some of our members diagreed to accept them.

If you don't care about my vote, you think you'll be joining in ? Let me tell you, it will not be easy. You just proved that you obviously need sometime to improve after seeing this crappy behaviour. As you spectulated that i've rated "AGREE" to the TRC's post. Yes, i did and why i shouldn't when it's damn true. Whatever the truth is, i'll rate agree to it without any fear. You lost your respect for me when you created that cheating drama and i am not begging you for any kind of respect and i'll not be expecting also. I don't even want to talk to such a loud mothed and cheater.

I'll say one thing in the end, listen to it with your ears open. It was your home but now it's not. It's our home and dont tell us what we are supposed to do. If you dont like our opinions and thoughts then no-one cares for you to apply and even visit the forum. You can hold your mauled ass out of this forum and next time be careful with your words or else it won't do good.
How long did it take from you to write all of this? damn.
soz i dont have time to read try again later.

ye milko, why the fuck does that girl got 3 legs?

really? Kk close this application and thanks for the respect.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 6 (list)
Cannot rate own posts