login
April 25, 2024, 10:58:29 am

Author Topic: FAKE PPL  (Read 1732 times)

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
FAKE PPL
« on: June 14, 2017, 07:56:15 pm »
Quote from: From Rip VCDC rules
Ping must be below 400 ms and fps should be between 20 and 60. You will be automatically kicked by the server if your ping and fps are not stable enough. If you gets kicked more than 3 times you will forfeit the match.

Kindly Explain for what reason this rule contains ?
that was our problem not yours if we get 3 times kick we are out of match... and why only me and wolf ? there are too many players containing VUs getting high ping in your provided hosting kindly stop bullshitting everywhere and get a better host for your events instead of kicking someone without any reason.

Thanks.

I don't have time to read this shitstorm but I most certainly know that by spending only $15 for a month, you can get Zong 4G's up to 50 Mbps connection with a 24 GB volume cap per month. Here's the link for your convenience:

https://www.zong.com.pk/internet/internet-sim-plans

Normally the speed hovers around 15-40 Mbps. So it is no excuse that rules should be changed only to accommodate your whining ass.

Fake madkiller, you should be already disqualified from this event for being a fake ass clone! Go to hell fake madkiller!

I don't have time to read this shitstorm but I most certainly know that by spending only $15 for a month, you can get Zong 4G's up to 50 Mbps connection with a 24 GB volume cap per month. Here's the link for your convenience:

https://www.zong.com.pk/internet/internet-sim-plans

Normally the speed hovers around 15-40 Mbps. So it is no excuse that rules should be changed only to accommodate your whining ass.

Fake madkiller, you should be already disqualified from this event for being a fake ass clone! Go to hell fake madkiller!
so another VU member shows here replying to help us but also has hatred against us lol ;v fuckoff your retarded

After discussing with the staff, we've come to a conclusion that darkwolf is not maintaining his ping. It is invariably high. All this is creating abstruse and arcane trouble for the rest of the players. That's why he is being kicked/disqualified from the tournament. And if any other player not being able to maintain his ping will also face the same consequences as faced by "darkwolf".

[MD]MAD_K!LL3R has also been removed owing to the lack of his maintaining the ping thereby creating a burgeoning problem for the rest of players.

Regards,
VCDC Management.

Goodbye from event:

Funny Funny x 25 Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
Re: FAKE PPL
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 09:48:29 pm »
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Roystang's art

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 10:18:19 pm »
Despacito
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2017, 01:48:24 am »
LOL ;D

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2017, 04:40:16 am »
lol good one just have him put a tick in his ass
Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2017, 09:28:03 am »
Sad that your brother has been removed from VCDC  :(
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 9 (list)

Norman4354

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2017, 03:21:15 pm »
lol mad you are king of trolling xD
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

MAD_K!LL3R

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2017, 09:06:54 pm »

Have a look Mate i guess you are retarded Kindly wash your brain or get a new one.

Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2017, 09:22:10 pm »
lie lie lie pig die die  O0 O0