login
April 24, 2024, 12:24:46 am

Author Topic: Application - Trex  (Read 14766 times)

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Trex
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2017, 08:45:15 pm »
who said trex bro?,i used to apologize to who i've killed and ye i admit i've killed non vus like fulton but that was just to help you as you said to me kill that retard..
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2017, 08:55:06 pm »
It's okay karan, I'll vote trainee for you too to piss off trex
Funny Funny x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

MaTrIx

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2017, 09:14:32 pm »
Trainee.
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Credits: EthicaNN.

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2017, 09:43:00 pm »
Voting no to save my back from a backstab in future ::)
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2017, 09:48:55 pm »
its up to you

Stealth^

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2017, 10:19:53 pm »
Good Luck.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

kennedy

• Fanatic
  • American Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2017, 11:43:40 pm »
[VU]Trex
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2017, 12:55:48 am »
Best of luck buddy! ;)
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)

AsaD.

• Fanatic
  • The word "B" in Dr.Shawn is kbown as "Brain"
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2017, 05:20:59 am »
Rubbish Attitude.No skillz.Dont know how to respect.Just dueling every1 who kills him 1 time,and after getting killed in the duels ,asking others retards noobs.
(well from my side its a no xD)
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 14 (list)

im not with russians nor mad lemons,i take that skin which i like more.

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2017, 07:37:23 am »
Rubbish Attitude.No skillz.Dont know how to respect.Just dueling every1 who kills him 1 time,and after getting killed in the duels ,asking others retards noobs.
Can you please stop posting in this forum?
Agree Agree x 5 Pwnt Pwnt x 5 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2017, 09:11:32 am »
lets not talk about attuide because you know my attuide is better than you,i wasn't spamming in ec while mashreq was in-game and saying janu or ganu( i don't remember the word exactly ),you admited that you're noob when mashreq asked you to spawn,i don't respect retards like you thats why i kill you all the time and last thing nobody asked for your opinion you're not even vu trainee why bothering here?

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2017, 11:02:20 am »
Quoting Ferrari, voting trainee just to piss off Asad.
Funny Funny x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 3 (list)

SpiralRock

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2017, 02:18:46 pm »
Let's vote fair? If you want him in vote Yes, otherwise vote No. Its time to end 'just-to-piss-off era'.
From what I see, Trex should try and not reply to random guys posting on his app. Even if he doesn't wanna kill VU for votes, whats wrong in that FFS. We all try to impress girls by being nice and friendly with them IRL, not breaking their trust. Trex says he does things because he needs our votes, this is the right attitude for me. He knows what he wants. Other things don't matter much.

I can vouch for this guy because we were together in the championships.
Winner Winner x 3 (list)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2017, 02:36:40 pm »
Let's vote fair? If you want him in vote Yes, otherwise vote No. Its time to end 'just-to-piss-off era'.
From what I see, Trex should try and not reply to random guys posting on his app. Even if he doesn't wanna kill VU for votes, whats wrong in that FFS. We all try to impress girls by being nice and friendly with them IRL, not breaking their trust. Trex says he does things because he needs our votes, this is the right attitude for me. He knows what he wants. Other things don't matter much.

I can vouch for this guy because we were together in the championships.
Dunno about rest, but you're pushing him more than anyone, and you're the same guy who accused and got Stealth banned from EAD whom Charley called a dark horse recently, don't get impressed at first sight, you're judging people too quick.
Agree Agree x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2017, 03:44:13 pm »
Dunno about rest, but you're pushing him more than anyone, and you're the same guy who accused and got Stealth banned from EAD whom Charley called a dark horse recently, don't get impressed at first sight, you're judging people too quick.

Haha yeah but I'm a fucking dinosaur, what do I know?
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 7 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts