April 27, 2024, 02:54:26 am

Author Topic: Application - Trex  (Read 14781 times)

Norman4354

Re: Application - Trex
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2017, 04:09:24 pm »
Good Luck with your application O0 O0 O0
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

Febulous.

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2017, 04:59:42 pm »
Again Good luck :D
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

RoyStang's Art

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2017, 05:37:06 pm »
I wish you good luck 😊
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Master~Sangi^

• Regular
  • I Am Nothing Without Allah
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2017, 07:12:39 pm »
Good Luck BraH ;) ;)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2017, 07:21:04 pm »
Okay so i knew that you're going to apply, i didn't expect you to apply this much quick,it's not even 3 weeks since your application was denied, so here i go,

This guy used to be my buddy but things turned really bad, just because he wanted votes from fellow VU trainees, okay so thing happened was, there was a few guys, fulton,matrix,hiki,legnd, i asked him for help, he started killing Fulton but not VU's, i asked why, he replied this

*> [VU_T]MaTrIx. killed KaraN with a shotgun to right leg. <*
* KaraN's spree was ended by [VU_T]MaTrIx.!
Teamchat: KaraN: retard
Teamchat: KaraN: why not killing
Teamchat: Trex: thx
Teamchat: Trex: friend he
Teamchat: KaraN: make all retards your friend
Teamchat: Trex: hisvote needed :v

For the sake of votes, he denied to help me, it was okay,i started cursing him, then he turned his back on me, joined them and yeah indeed for votes "sold out" himself, you sure you want a guy this like who can backstab you for something he need? hah, good luck brother, hopefully you won't betray your new mates in case you get accepted.
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 3 Informative Informative x 3 Useful Useful x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

TranxFormR

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • *Underdogs Unbeatable*
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2017, 07:30:32 pm »
;)

Hiki

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Regular
  • 私は存在しません
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2017, 07:45:37 pm »
Trainee, but improve your English, stop using the subject pronoun " i " in lowercase, thank you. Good Luck Trex.
Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

God is dead.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2017, 07:57:36 pm »
Wow so you made karan mad too, this is even better than radon!
Voting trainee just to piss off karan
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 11 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

kongo

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2017, 08:07:31 pm »
Good luck my friend!
Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2017, 08:08:42 pm »
Well just to clear things out,i knew you gonna do that karan to ruin my application however i don't think it ruined at all.
Me and matrix were friends even before matrix think to apply in vu,I didn't really betray you and gave you "my back" i just don't like to attack my friends and break our friendship for somebody like you,keeps abusing and doesn't care what he is saying and when i wanna explain you don't even want to hear that then why should i bother? i could have teamed up with you and i've against fulton it was a bad move because fulton is my friend but i had no choice they was 3 vs you i interfered to help you,even tho hiki didn't attack you and was playing with other people and yea,i didn't attack fulton untill you told me to i wanted to help you and then i got a crappy piece of shit mouth abusing me..why should i even bother?,i didn't want our friendship to end like this but should i get abused from you and you think i will be supposed to help you? anyway i didn't sell out my self for votes,even if he was going to vote no i wouldn't have killed him because he is my friend he doesn't get offended when i leave him get killed and not helping him,I didn't really want it to end like that but...nvm.

also thanks for all votes appreciated.

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2017, 08:14:52 pm »
Well just to clear things out,i knew you gonna do that karan to ruin my application however i don't think it ruined at all.
Me and matrix were friends even before matrix think to apply in vu,I didn't really betray you and gave you "my back" i just don't like to attack my friends and break our friendship for somebody like you,keeps abusing and doesn't care what he is saying and when i wanna explain you don't even want to hear that then why should i bother? i could have teamed up with you and i've against fulton it was a bad move because fulton is my friend but i had no choice they was 3 vs you i interfered to help you,even tho hiki didn't attack you and was playing with other people and yea,i didn't attack fulton untill you told me to i wanted to help you and then i got a crappy piece of shit mouth abusing me..why should i even bother?,i didn't want our friendship to end like this but should i get abused from you and you think i will be supposed to help you? anyway i didn't sell out my self for votes,even if he was going to vote no i wouldn't have killed him because he is my friend he doesn't get offended when i leave him get killed and not helping him,I didn't really want it to end like that but...nvm.

also thanks for all votes appreciated.
I never intended to ruin your application, i just posted what happened in past few days, you turned full retard just for the sake of votes, it wasn't you, it was some desperate idiot like Duke who ended up miserably here, you failed to achieve the tag with your skills and yes,with your luck so in past 2 weeks you opt for some other way, that was to asslick everyone, yesterday Jokah and I were discussing the same thing, before that Riders and Sahil said the same thing, it's not just interest towards something but you're now being a tag whore tbh.

Wow so you made karan mad too, this is even better than radon!
Voting trainee just to piss off karan
these things don't piss me off anymore, i started to feel pity for them only.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2017, 08:18:50 pm »
i knew you were going to say that i'm "tag whore".
i don't even care about wearing the tag,i care about being in family as i said above in the additonal information in the application.It's not just about wearing vu tag it's having a family in this community.

and please i don't want this application to get 6 useless pages as the past app,lets discuss this shity outta my app.

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2017, 08:25:49 pm »
i knew you were going to say that i'm "tag whore".
i don't even care about wearing the tag,i care about being in family as i said above in the additonal information in the application.It's not just about wearing vu tag it's having a family in this community.

and please i don't want this application to get 6 useless pages as the past app,lets discuss this shity outta my app.
Not gonna bother having useless discussions with you, that's the problem, you don't care about anything, and maybe it's why you never landed anywhere till now, start to care. I ain't going to have more arguments with you, be happy with what you get,but just remember, you can achieve good without asslicking too.

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2017, 08:40:00 pm »
helping my "friends" not called asslick but for retarded people it is..
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2017, 08:42:18 pm »
helping my "friends" not called asslick but for retarded people it is..
How come only VUs were there you didn't kill but started to kill non VUs that are your friends too? coincidence? lol, they even said "trex bro?", stop lying man, at least learn to admit the things you've done, for the sake of showing myth interest towards clan.