login
April 19, 2024, 10:03:43 pm

Author Topic: Application - Trex  (Read 14762 times)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Trex
« Reply #120 on: June 13, 2017, 12:55:21 am »
What the hell is going on in this application? Who is Hunting and why should we care? I can't parse what's going on here when half the forum thinks posting a screenshot with no context is some kind of damning evidence that should force us to close this app.
Hunting is one of the culprit of VC:MP, his crew is the reason behind availability of retarded unfair mods like speedgear, wall hack, y axis fix, Trex is their former clan member who left ON for MK and left MK within 2 weeks, because found nothing in their private boards to leak to ONs, now targeting VU with fake propaganda, gl
And his crew still pwn retarded people like karan.
You provoked him and he replied you back, which is 50 50, make one more reply and i swear to God i will come to you and will slap you so hard and you will remember  that slap in your next life as well.

People like you make me sick, you saw at least 3 admins said don't reply here but God knows what kind of worm he added in your ass hole and that makes you reply like this, pathetic people.
I said the truth. and if it hurts, then I can do anything of your paining ass.
Please consult a doctor and get yourself checked 100% so that, any kind of bad things like butthurtness etc will not remain in you and you will be clean. Thanks.
P.S: I can also abuse you but I will not because I'm not a bad person like you.
You abused me, and you say you can abuse me, but you don't want to, because you are not bad person????

Now I understand why your signature says 'not found' because your brain not found. 8)
Funny Funny x 6 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #121 on: June 13, 2017, 02:08:33 am »
Hello friends,

I'm locking this thread. If any VUs would like to object to denying this thread you have until tomorrow to do so — either unlock this thread yourself if you can or post in the private boards.
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 13, 2017, 09:04:41 am »
Thanks Storm.

Just to add, aWaIx, I left this topic open for VUs to post, and then you were told by Wilson not to post again. You did post again. This warrants some sort of action against you by an admin. In this case, said admin is me. Frankly, the way you've acted in this thread tempts me to ban you from posting in our applications ever again, but that goes against our general policy here, so I won't this time.

This is a line that I have to repeat periodically to people who come here thinking they own the place. This is our house, and you are a guest. If we say don't piss on the carpet, don't piss on the carpet, mmkay? And if you do piss on the carpet, don't be surprised when you're told to leave.

Enjoy a week's forum ban.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 09:09:42 am by Charley »
Agree Agree x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 7 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #123 on: June 13, 2017, 01:47:58 pm »
Two days have passed and no one has objected to denying this app. The final vote is 11 trainee, 19 deny. As Charley said, it may be best to allow a couple of months to pass before applying again so that those who voted to deny have a chance to know you better.
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real