login
April 19, 2024, 06:01:46 am

Author Topic: Application - <desfire97>  (Read 6058 times)

SanDisk

• Crazy Man
  • Yippie ka Yay, Motherfucker.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - <desfire97> [Accepted as Trainee]
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2010, 06:26:04 pm »
Congratz man !
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

desfire97

Re: Application - <desfire97> [Accepted as Trainee] [Now Rookie]
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2010, 12:10:07 pm »
Thanks soo much guys, oh and SanDisk you shout check the Events >> Acronyms of your nick and see my post, i have a surprice for ya
Cannot rate own posts

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2010, 04:30:23 pm »
Desfire, in light of recent events I have decided to demote you to trainee. I haven't had the time to speak to any other clan members about this (which I do apologise for) but I am sure they will agree; I can see from their posts that they clearly don't think you're deserved of the rank at the moment either.

The reason for your demotion is your attitude. You are unfriendly towards several other players and have a very short temper. You have to remember that this clan is not just about how well individuals can fight ingame. It's also about how they interact with other players and work together as a team. Until you learn to control your temper and take a more mature attitude towards the game, you will remain as a trainee.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

Kong

• Regular
    • View Profile
gratz

lol  :'(

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2010, 04:59:02 pm »
I absolutely agree with Charley. Also, i've said this to you many times as well, Desfire-

You have to remember that this clan is not just about how well individuals can fight ingame. It's also about how they interact with other players and work together as a team.

What I would advice you- be like you were before getting the Rookie status. Just read you earlier posts, compare them to your latest posts now and you'll probably will see the difference. I know you can learn ( http://vu.vrocker-hosting.co.uk/index.php?topic=886.0 ) but your problem is that you can not learn without sanctions.

Good luck learning,
in hopes,
Veteran.

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

desfire97

« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2010, 05:12:53 pm »
I absolutely agree with Charley. Also, i've said this to you many times as well, Desfire-

You have to remember that this clan is not just about how well individuals can fight ingame. It's also about how they interact with other players and work together as a team.

What I would advice you- be like you were before getting the Rookie status. Just read you earlier posts, compare them to your latest posts now and you'll probably will see the difference. I know you can learn ( http://vu.vrocker-hosting.co.uk/index.php?topic=886.0 ) but your problem is that you can not learn without sanctions.

Good luck learning,
in hopes,
Veteran.

Its all about when i learned sliding and wanted to teach others write?
I know that i shoutend trust to anybody.

As my dad says: "Dont trust to anybody, even your wife, everyone looks to fuck you in your budhole"

Soo ok i wont speak alot this time if thats your wish!

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

You just haved to ruing my day
Cannot rate own posts

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
I completely agree with Charley.

Well, hope you get better, and get promoted again. Meanwhile, try to be friendly to you own clan-mates, and fix that short temper of yours, its just a game!

desfire97

Hey why do i still have the Vice Underdog Rockie ting on my profiel eh?
Cannot rate own posts

Jancis71

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Likes to post
    • View Profile
He was banned in XE for death evade (maybe that was a mistake). But he fights good, very fast learned some tricks.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Hey why do i still have the Vice Underdog Rockie ting on my profiel eh?

My bad. Anyway don't try and act like the victim here, we're not out to 'fuck you in the butthole,' read again why we demoted you and think about it.

desfire97

He was banned in XE for death evade (maybe that was a mistake). But he fights good, very fast learned some tricks.

DUDE, FOR THE 9500 TIME I GOT WRONGFULLY BANNED OKAY?

CG.Vicemania is the one that whas banned, but they mystakefully banned me too.

Soo stop repeating it!
Cannot rate own posts

Jancis71

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Likes to post
    • View Profile
desfire, just relax!

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile

desfire97

lol stop pissing me off please  :'(
Cannot rate own posts

landwind

poor desfire dude you must respikt allppl who talk to you good the bad ppl f*** them they are mesrable   soo desfire you good boy trust good ppl ok    :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Cannot rate own posts