April 16, 2024, 05:11:31 am

Author Topic: Application - Trex  (Read 12922 times)

kongo

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Trex
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2017, 09:52:47 am »
good luck my friend
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

OmaRosh

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Always Kaizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2017, 01:10:05 pm »
Good luck trex  :D
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

"Never fight close to omarosh..."

Radon

« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2017, 03:10:16 pm »
i was wrong but now i am going in the right way,teaming up with vus against WK.
>:( >:( >:( >:(
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2017, 03:11:37 pm »
oh!

#asslick #wk #neverends #tilldeath

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2017, 03:19:28 pm »
Trainee, I know that you have the ability to do better.

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2017, 04:47:14 pm »
I voted no because you are.......
Well...
Let me get this really straight forward

You are a little annoying piece of shit and you don't deserve to be here, improve your ass hard before you every apply here.
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2017, 05:28:13 pm »
Hey there,thanks for replying and,
i didn't mean to be annoying really i was just trying to be a little bit funny but i was annoying i know it's my fault apologizes shawn.

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2017, 06:27:24 pm »
Hey there,thanks for replying and,
i didn't mean to be annoying really i was just trying to be a little bit funny but i was annoying i know it's my fault apologizes shawn.
Not for today
Today's shit made me post this, I usually don't bother posting stuff like that.

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2017, 06:30:06 pm »
It's fine,Got it!

Radon

« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2017, 07:29:18 pm »
Asslicking, Asslicking, kaka...
Okay, someone define me the word asslick? It's that what you got to cry over every day. Asslick, Asslick. Why then don't you call all WKs asslickers and then we can know at which level of mentality you're so. Basically, you added me in the brain donor list just because I've made fun of someone that we already know him. Why don't you add all the others in Brain Donor list aswell becuase they made memes on you of WV, which reveals the truth about this clan. This means you treat anybody from now on here as shit. Why shall we don't treat you all as shit so? As you started spreading this word 'Asslicker" and #ONhacks. Actually, this means that you're the real hackers so and asslickers.

Go get a damn life, losers rather than crying over getting butthurt and spreading the words #ONhax and Asslickers.

Out.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 07:33:14 pm by Radon »
Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 7 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2017, 07:39:34 pm »
The word "asslicker" describes you,you're also not welcomed in my application,get lost.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Radon

« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2017, 07:48:09 pm »
The word "asslicker" describes you,you're also not welcomed in my application,get lost.
I don't give a fuck if it's your apply or not. I've just said the truth about this clan and what you say all everyday.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2017, 07:50:36 pm »
Trex i will be active after a long time i will give my vote.
(Still a long time to waitMonday)

Off-topic..
@Radon I am glad to see you in brain donor list you deserve you should be happy that we accepted a useless player in our brain donor list. You can apply for brain donor leadership.if you can't apply then don't worry bro we will promote you it will be an honour for brain donor team to have a leader like you.

Radon you're out please don't reply or i tell parents.

Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Credits : KocKex

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2017, 07:55:02 pm »
Okay, someone define me the word asslick? It's that what you got to cry over every day. Asslick, Asslick. Why then don't you call all WKs asslickers and then we can know at which level of mentality you're so. Basically, you added me in the brain donor list just because I've made fun of someone that we already know him. Why don't you add all the others in Brain Donor list aswell becuase they made memes on you of WV, which reveals the truth about this clan. This means you treat anybody from now on here as shit. Why shall we don't treat you all as shit so? As you started spreading this word 'Asslicker" and #ONhacks. Actually, this means that you're the real hackers so and asslickers.

Go get a damn life, losers rather than crying over getting butthurt and spreading the words #ONhax and Asslickers.

Out.
Funny Funny x 11 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2017, 07:59:51 pm »

Out.
You're not helping us at all, you're just insulting trex.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)