login
March 28, 2024, 06:30:03 pm

Author Topic: Killing friends in VC:MP  (Read 9359 times)

Radon

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Killing friends in VC:MP
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2017, 08:04:36 am »
I'm trying to be friend with anybody until he kills me, eirherways he's out of my way.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

OmaRosh

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Always Kaizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2017, 08:22:34 am »
people that share your fucking team
Unless you have a fucking rpg/nade guy that share your team too ..
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

"Never fight close to omarosh..."

Radon

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2017, 08:59:30 am »
Yet another thing is that I've many friends in which might be enemies each other and I don't want to lose them.  :-[

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2017, 04:51:38 pm »
That's why i mostly play with new nicks  ;D O0 O0
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

RoyStang's Art

SpiralRock

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2017, 04:30:02 pm »
Hao to paly of EC on weekdays (in 5 steps)
1. aXXo wakes me up and cooks up breakfast & morning tea(fucking slave)
2. Join EC & take skin which no one has
3. Start killing everyone (even VU/undercover VU) until people start joining our team - Especially bandwagon pakis
4. No one to kill or people TPing to roofs and running away on bikes
5. RQ  >:(
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 5 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2017, 05:19:25 pm »
3. Start killing everyone (even VU/undercover VU) until people start joining our team - Especially bandwagon pakis
There should be a way to create a group in game and whoever creates the group for killing others should have rights to add people in his group if him or anyone else want to team up, this way your fun won't be ruined and none will join your team unless you need anyone. :D

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2017, 05:42:36 pm »
You still never kill me if I have different skin + undercover nick (don't worry I'm lying about undercover Nick part and I don't play)
Fucking scrub shit ass DotA player Team killer because opposite team got winter wyvern brother sucker ROT IN HELL!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 05:44:33 pm by Dr.Shawn »
Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2017, 03:32:02 am »
5 months has passed and I just noticed this topic lol. Well, I remember the day when I team up with Charley (I remember because it was the first time I played along with him) Everything was ok because the majority were random players so I didn't has any issues about friends who were in other team until one of them connected to the server. He just attacked Charley so i had doubts about shooting or not, so i had the idea of changing my nickname for a while just to avoid misunderstandings with my friend and keep helping Charley. Signal was fighting too but he didn't changed his nickname as me but anyways we were fighting until Charley decided to leave the server and that was when he told me about the idea of killing other including friends. I never had that thought on my mind so it made me think for many days until nowdays.

Now I think the best option is to tell your friends that you're going to play agaist him/her only if you teamed up before or simple suggest him/her to join you team. All depends of communication and your point of view about DM.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 03:35:33 am by Zatch »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2017, 05:28:56 am »
daily scene, asked for separate skin from Aaron ages ago, he says that pakis will use indian vpn just to spawn as us D: 
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

SpiralRock

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2017, 02:49:18 pm »
I wish there was a /creategang, /setgangcolor, /join, /accept, /deny, /promoteleader, /promotecoleader, /setrank etc stuff in EC. We just need to to stop these bandwagon players taking our skin.
Agree Agree x 4 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

Norman4354

« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2017, 05:59:12 pm »
I wish there was a /creategang, /setgangcolor, /join, /accept, /deny, /promoteleader, /promotecoleader, /setrank etc stuff in EC. We just need to to stop these bandwagon players taking our skin.
Well there is server with these commands "Vice Land". :D
Cannot rate own posts

Radon

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2017, 01:13:24 pm »
https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?board=3.0

The "Server Suggestions" board exists for a reason.