March 28, 2024, 10:22:00 am

Author Topic: Trump  (Read 11280 times)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2017, 07:12:50 pm »
Man wtf are you even talking about? I'm talking about economy, not starting an october revolution
Economy is based on power, welcome to real world.
Don't think is about self-respect, politicians here don't care about their country they care about getting money.
Do you think someone else will make a government for you? Obama?
I am sorry but if he extends the stay of U.S forces in Afghanistan or tries to do anything against my homeland, called Pakistan, I'd protest everywhere. U.S has a history of arming the rebels in the Middle East and Afghanistan as well.
Taliban Pakistan -> killing left & right.
military movement known as "Zarb e Azab" -> killed thousands of these fuckers
You are too immature for international politics vito, I am surprised.
Prays to american idols of democracy and 'free economy' it's not a matureness. Talking about obama/trump is not 'international politics'. It's just people of their system. System of raping you. Being mature means ability to detect who is your enemy. You people killing each other instead being together against USA. Very mature international politics. (of USA)
Man wtf are you even talking about? I'm talking about economy, not starting an october revolution
Economy is based on power, welcome to real world.
Don't think is about self-respect, politicians here don't care about their country they care about getting money.
Do you think someone else will make a government for you? Obama?
I am sorry but if he extends the stay of U.S forces in Afghanistan or tries to do anything against my homeland, called Pakistan, I'd protest everywhere. U.S has a history of arming the rebels in the Middle East and Afghanistan as well.
Taliban Pakistan -> killing left & right.
military movement known as "Zarb e Azab" -> killed thousands of these fuckers
You are too immature for international politics vito, I am surprised.
Prays to american idols of democracy and 'free economy' it's not a matureness. Talking about obama/trump is not 'international politics'. It's just people of their system. System of raping you. Being mature means ability to detect who is your enemy. You people killing each other instead being together against USA. Very mature international politics. (of USA)

Hello mf, welcome to sanity. We don't want war. Not with USA, Russia, ISIS, anyone. The normal world wants peace.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2017, 08:54:29 am »
All those who rebelled against this system were declared terrorists, perhaps there's no easy escape.
Of course they were, people who explode nazis in WW2 were terrorists (for nazi view) too. It's word to mark people who against the system. And as you can see it's works to PR. Nowdays Third Reich is USA.
Hello mf
What the point to insult me for you?
We don't want war. Not with USA, Russia, ISIS, anyone. The normal world wants peace.
Nobody will ask people what they wants. Politics just brainwash them and they will do everything.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 10:43:08 am by vito »
Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2017, 03:48:50 am »
Here in Slovenia the people are happier than Americans themselves because the wife came from Slovenia. They've got my condolences, though.
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 3 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2017, 09:05:45 am »
I feel like taking a nap, can we talk later ?
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2017, 01:27:41 pm »
trumpoid > clintoid sry

MaddyV

• Fanatic
  • tnx chicken for proteins
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2017, 05:08:51 pm »

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2017, 05:57:08 pm »
Fuck trump he banned muslims and Mexicans and all emmigrants.

now I cant go to the United fucking states xd

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2017, 08:23:33 am »
trumpoid > clintoid sry

Europe > all
sry
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2017, 04:01:45 pm »
Europe > all
sry

Don't remind me  :'( :'(  ;D
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

Kelvin

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Miami Killers
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2017, 11:17:43 am »
Fuck trump he banned muslims and Mexicans and all emmigrants.

now I cant go to the United fucking states xd

This isnt a muslim ban. He or his government decided to apply a travel ban to the citizens of 7 muslim countries for 90 days and keep immigrant applications on hold for 120 days. This can be understandable. America is a country of immigrants and its a serious treat. Remember what happened in Orlando. Wish Turkish government did the same. I personally dont want to see Syrians in my country, for example.
Informative Informative x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2017, 12:39:05 pm »
I believe this is the first time in a long time that people are getting their knickers in a twist because of a president actually executing the promises he gave in his campaign.

Quite retarded when I personally think of it that way.
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Smok3

• Fanatic
  • The Smokeraptor ϟϟ
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2017, 05:04:43 pm »
Full HD 4K yes
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 05:06:22 pm by Smok3 »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2017, 12:39:11 pm »
Funny Funny x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

Jekko

• Kys
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2017, 02:59:19 pm »
Trump sux. The end.
Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)