March 28, 2024, 11:31:29 pm

Author Topic: Application - MaTrIx.  (Read 9747 times)

killerkid

• Fanatic
  • Hello there!
    • View Profile
Re: Application - MaTrIx.
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2017, 07:46:00 pm »
Today i was reading my Maths Book in which there was a definition of Matrix , made me remember you.
Good Luck!
nice, can u tell us the definition?

Yes Sure , I will tell but in remember(forgot to cut the copy paste) my words.

A rectangular array or formation of a collection of real number, say 0,1,2,3,4 and 7, such 1 3 4 and then enclosed by
                                                                                                                          7 2 0
Brackets "[ ]" is said to form a Matrix [1 3 4].
                                                    7 2 0
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 07:55:08 pm by killerkid »
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 7 Winner Winner x 5 Pwnt Pwnt x 4 Useful Useful x 2 Artistic Artistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men!

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2017, 03:35:20 pm »
This guy is 100% dedicated to the clan and he is going to be loyal to us. He is regretting his mistake and he is willing to start a new page in VU and in VCMP. This thing happened a year ago, the past is made to be forgotten and learnt from to have a better present/future. I'm saying we should give this guy a chance he deserves to be among us the teamwork and dedication he has to vu are outstanding.
I'm gonna vote a solid Trainee from now and its gonna remain same.

7azzan mowafakan Matrix 7abibi.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

OathBreaker

• Fanatic
  • Breaking Oaths is just what I do :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2017, 05:10:28 pm »
I normally won't interfere in applications, but I'm intrigued to do in this one.
I personally see Matrix fit right into VU, what he did almost an year ago was definitely wrong, and I'm sure he's not going to do it ever again in his VC-MP career, why I posted this is very important, just because, yesterday, I was hanging around in LW's with Matrix, the dedication he showed to this clan shocked me, saying stuff like 'I just want a chance to get inside VU and prove my worth to them'(thought this guy would only say this if any VU was around and there wasn't) If I was a member of the clan, I'd have voted a full member(just an opinion) just because of the dedication he shows towards the clan and hopefully he gets accepted.

Good luck my man.

Welp, I got no right to post here, and not trying to start an argument either, but what you mentioned, If he really is determined, I wonder why he's just trying his luck? He hasn't even learned how to use the forums correctly ( Quoting a person wasn't that hard last time I checked ), and his English skills aren't very satisfying either.

It's been more than a year since I last played vcmp, so I cannot say anything about the skills, but judging from his efforts outside the game, he looks like someone who's here just to exploit the repute of the tag, with no real intentions of joining the family.

Still, Goodluck man !
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Quote from: Byakuya Kuchiki
Arrogance destroys the footholds of victory

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2017, 06:16:09 pm »
Whats's the matter if he doesn't know how to use a forun properly, obviously he hasn't learnt how so. But that's not a problem at all, we can teach him basic stuff, I personally don"t understand how is that going to affect on his application. And about his english, we can't force anyone to learn everything about a language that is not his own, I' sure we can help him to build it up through the time, as usual.

He was here before, and so he looks dedicated and interested to show his efforts.
Thanks for your input anyways.

Charley, should we unlock the poll already?

D.E.[[V]].I.L

• Fanatic
  • Never curse your fate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2017, 06:18:31 pm »
Dedicated, Interested, Fine English skills, friendly. Strong Trainee.

Never argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

MaTrIx

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2017, 06:23:11 pm »
Ok. First of all im at lily's house here she is next to me :P Just mentiond that so no ip questions would be here
I normally won't interfere in applications, but I'm intrigued to do in this one.
I personally see Matrix fit right into VU, what he did almost an year ago was definitely wrong, and I'm sure he's not going to do it ever again in his VC-MP career, why I posted this is very important, just because, yesterday, I was hanging around in LW's with Matrix, the dedication he showed to this clan shocked me, saying stuff like 'I just want a chance to get inside VU and prove my worth to them'(thought this guy would only say this if any VU was around and there wasn't) If I was a member of the clan, I'd have voted a full member(just an opinion) just because of the dedication he shows towards the clan and hopefully he gets accepted.

Good luck my man.

Welp, I got no right to post here, and not trying to start an argument either, but what you mentioned, If he really is determined, I wonder why he's just trying his luck? He hasn't even learned how to use the forums correctly ( Quoting a person wasn't that hard last time I checked ), and his English skills aren't very satisfying either.

It's been more than a year since I last played vcmp, so I cannot say anything about the skills, but judging from his efforts outside the game, he looks like someone who's here just to exploit the repute of the tag, with no real intentions of joining the family.

Still, Goodluck man !

Thank you for having a look at my application sir, yeah im not so good at forums, not like other, but everything can be learned, my english isnt that good because its not my main language but im still at school and learning :)

*edit:
For everybody who gave me his vote or gave me an advice i will take everything serouisly and i hope everybody would give me a chance.
thanks.
Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Credits: EthicaNN.

Bart

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2017, 06:27:50 pm »
Good luck Matrix! Hope you will be accepted :D :)
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2017, 02:28:05 am »
Its nice to see most of our members talking great stuff about you man. We stand here by trust and unity, if they can see positive things in you. Why not give you a chance right? I'd vote Trainee once we think we're ready to open poll! Good luck man!

ITS THE BIG DOG!

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2017, 03:23:24 am »
It was you playing in EC? Few weeks back? With/against me :p

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2017, 10:35:41 am »
Voting unlocked since all the replies are leading to the same vote
Useful Useful x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2017, 11:40:52 am »
Trainee
Good luck :)

MaTrIx

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2017, 11:47:31 am »
It was you playing in EC? Few weeks back? With/against me :p
yes sir, you were teaming with darkfox i guess :p

Credits: EthicaNN.

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2017, 01:28:33 pm »
Trainee won't hurt.
Agree Agree x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Niko

• Crazy Man
  • Arrebatao dando vuelta en la jeepeta🎶
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2017, 05:53:19 am »
Good luck Matrix! Hope you will be accepted :D :)

Playing since 2012 |EA Admin|LW's Mod|UA Admin|MK CTF Admin|RTV Mod|Omega-DM Manager|VCCNR Head-Admin|OSK Simple DM Admin|VCDC 5|VCDC 6|Vicewar 5|Vicewar 7|Vicewar 8|

Luckshya

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2017, 06:24:00 am »
Trainee.

Credits to Pumak47