login
March 28, 2024, 11:10:08 pm

Author Topic: Being sincere  (Read 4956 times)

D.E.[[V]].I.L

• Fanatic
  • Never curse your fate.
    • View Profile
Re: Being sincere
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2017, 02:57:45 pm »
Your attitude offended me, I didnt even know you from July 2016. I just saw you in LW that you even exist lol.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Never argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2017, 03:19:35 pm »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2017, 03:44:57 pm »
Agree Agree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 8 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2017, 06:07:25 pm »
Free Ukrainian hookers in Viki Bar, Sežana. See you there.
wat theyre in slovenia too now?

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

darkMatter

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2017, 06:20:50 pm »
k

Can't wait to beat your ass in Match 28.
Don't get knocked out before. O0
Those matches are only for VU's,TRC,and MK's only or some other can participate.?

YES ONLY FOR US, SHITTY CLANS NOT ALLOWED OK.
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

killerkid

• Fanatic
  • Hello there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2017, 06:24:40 pm »
k

Those matches are only for VU's,TRC,and MK's only or some other can participate.?

Yes shitty players also not allowed , you can move your ass.

Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men!

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2017, 06:36:34 pm »
Free Ukrainian hookers in Viki Bar, Sežana. See you there.
wat theyre in slovenia too now?

da
Danas sam opet gore, dodji!
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2017, 06:40:00 pm »
k

thanks god you wont be able to use chainsaw lol
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

darkMatter

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2017, 06:46:34 pm »
k

Oh, so that's why I don't see your name there. I get it now :)
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

killerkid

• Fanatic
  • Hello there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2017, 10:11:42 pm »
k

Yup , you wont see my name in the same list you are listed. You got that late , actually people says "donkey understands late".

Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men!

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2017, 03:20:21 am »
k

Yup , you wont see my name in the same list you are listed. You got that late , actually people says "donkey understands late".
lol you're not making any sense.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

ITS THE BIG DOG!

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2017, 04:13:22 am »
interesting propaganda

aWaIx

• Crazy Man
  • Don't hate me, hate your weakness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2017, 10:46:26 am »
k

DarkMatter

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2017, 02:21:08 pm »
I just want to make this cos im now active in vcmp again plus VU is a place where i used to belong to, most of you know ive attacked VU clan in your own forum as well, its true tho.

well i know i left the VU clan in a bad way( i was even high that day on IRC knucis was there) but that happened 4 years and half ago, i barely played vcmp since i left VU in summer 12 you all know that, well i came back to vcmp this may and i noticed a strange hating feeling from some VU members towards me, that was what made me going a bit mad agaisnt the entire VU clan in those posts i made, but thats what i found a bit strange guys and as i got a short temper you all should know that.

So since im this crappy game since 08 i wanted to post all this emotional shit just to show you im not the guy you guys think that i am, i had a nice time with you VU no hard feelings, especially that VCCT final VU should have won my best memory from here, even tho it was a loss we all know VU deserved to win it.

Also its not for being an arrogant prick but i know at some point i was VU's flag when it came to fighting skills back when all that ULKvsVU rivalry(back in 2011-2012 ofc not anymore since my skills suck atm lol) and im somewhat glad some of you improved a lot these years, we know each other from a long time so i request no hard feelings from your side, also this goes for you charley never really had the chance to speak to you since i left VU in 2012 not even once, and anyway i hope this works to shut mouths up about my hate towards VU which aint true ( i just have a short temper and as i said i felt somewhat offended thats why i attacked back).

As i said just wanted to clarify things out. Im even sorry if i ever offended you with any of my words

Well Ive never been involved in all this stuff but I have a question. Are you justifying your short temper? Because it sounds that way and it should never be that way. Idk what started where but if you want good relationships with people you cant be flaming over everything, dont know why you people think fire outs fire, its frankly rubbish. You apologized, good, so that should mean no more crap right? VU will do its part but you Juan, if you consider it apart of your personality Im telling you to get rid of it, its not helping you in life