login
April 24, 2024, 02:54:09 am

Author Topic: Extreme Addicts Beta v2.0 opening this weekend (Saturday 24th December)  (Read 1354 times)

Tarkan

• View Profile

As a christmas present that has been developed from all over 2016 to the latest months, we are launching the first beta version script of Extreme Addicts!

Not as much as we expected honestly, sooner or later, with my coding partner Kirollos, we managed to accomplish a project which of course it's not done nor finished yet, this is just the beginning.

We will be opening this weekend, scratching christmas eve, we hope to see you triggering m4 and stubbys around the battle or having fun challenging your friends in a 1 v 1! The server is going to be unlocked this Saturday 24th December at 10:00 (GTM 0) to the public.

Extreme Addicts v2.0 it is a new script that has been made from the scratch, brining the same old TDM concept we had been holding in our legacy, mixed up with certain RPG elements, and everything else that VC:MP 0.4 offers to server owners to push creativity to its boundaries, in order to combine: fun, newbie/veteran players integration, clan and crews teamwork, and addiction.

From the ability to build a group of friends, clan-mates or allies that are called Crews that are in a constant fight to dominate territories at Vice City, to the chance of challenge someone in a 1 vs 1 or joining the battle arena in case you want to try a classic. Want to have some quiet time? Take a walk around the mall if you're looking for unsual stuff, custom skins, illegal weapons, or fast food shops to regain your health bar. Owning your first vehicle or purchasing expensive houses around Starfish Island, you choose how to spend the money you managed to earn at Extreme Addicts!

I would like to hightlight that this is a beta script version from EA v2.0, and many of the heavy features that were planned are not included yet. Besides the server has been tested by developers and staff members, bugs and other unknown failures are expected, so we kindly ask everyone who is willing to help us with reports and notifications to us. Regarding the heavy features, once this beta stage is completed, we are going to implement the rest of the ideas to reach a full version status.

Massive kudos to my fellows staff members who had shown me a huge mean of loyality and support with private testing sessions and other kind of collaborations. Thanks PunkNoodle, Aaron, Hipnos, SaHiL, Tarkan, Kelvin, Knuckles, Milko!

Hope you addicts enjoy the server back again, looking forward to see the old regulars and community members roaming the EA streets!

Thanks and see you soon  8)

[Ka]Castagna

Forum fully available for public posting. Admin applications have been re-opened again.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 10:36:11 am by Tarkan »
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 4 Friendly Friendly x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Extreme Addicts Beta v2.0 opening this weekend (Saturday 24th December)
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2016, 02:11:23 am »
I'll be there  :thumbsup:

Topic moved to Server Discussion.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2016, 02:33:21 pm »
Good luck Pato, I am waiting to see if this new era EA can actually get to old era EA. :P

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2016, 03:21:33 am »
GL Extreme Addicts

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2016, 05:00:55 am »
Good luck.

klein.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2016, 07:29:35 am »
GL

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

TheJeanStyles

• Fanatic
  • J<3
    • View Profile