April 24, 2024, 09:10:30 am

Author Topic: VW6 Memes  (Read 11610 times)

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
Re: VW6 Memes
« Reply #60 on: December 26, 2016, 03:53:23 am »

Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 4 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

ZUBI

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 26, 2016, 09:22:33 am »
Funny Funny x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Credits : Berkley/Gohan

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 26, 2016, 01:24:04 pm »
A guy with a signature like this is trying act all tough and bully lol. Grow up kid.

VU law of butthurtness in physics:
Butthurtness remains constant while being rekt by the velocity of 100ms^-1. After that, VU butthurtness is explanied through there low falling tears quotes with gravitational acceleration of 10ms^-1. Then, they come to attack from the speed of 100kmh^-1 but still fails and get their asses rekt by bullets speed of 10kmh^-1. After that, their butthurtness remains constant as well and newton died after making this law.
P.S: Sorry for double post.

I don't quite post such things but I fervently feel that I need to post this thing for you as you are running outta control.  Listen up dude! You are so naive literally. You pretend to be funny , but honestly you are not funny at all, not even a bit. What the crap do you wanna prove by posting all this shit and rubbish. This is all meaningless and futile it doesn't makes any sense.

If you feel delighted by getting your posts tagged as "Brain donor". I ain't can say shit about it as it is all beyond my understanding.
Well bro , you are just a trash can and I feed trash can everyday. Have a lovely day If you can.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

MaddyV

• Fanatic
  • tnx chicken for proteins
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 26, 2016, 04:27:18 pm »
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 26, 2016, 04:41:59 pm »
Funny Funny x 4 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 26, 2016, 04:44:09 pm »
Hi maddy.

Bye maddy.
Pwnt Pwnt x 7 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

MaddyV

• Fanatic
  • tnx chicken for proteins
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 26, 2016, 04:51:57 pm »

Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Late Late x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 8 (list)

aWaIx

• Crazy Man
  • Don't hate me, hate your weakness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 26, 2016, 04:56:43 pm »
A guy with a signature like this is trying act all tough and bully lol. Grow up kid.

Butthurtness remains constant while being rekt by the velocity of 100ms^-1. After that, VU butthurtness is explanied through there low falling tears quotes with gravitational acceleration of 10ms^-1. Then, they come to attack from the speed of 100kmh^-1 but still fails and get their asses rekt by bullets speed of 10kmh^-1. After that, their butthurtness remains constant as well and newton died after making this law.

I don't quite post such things but I fervently feel that I need to post this thing for you as you are running outta control.  Listen up dude! You are so naive literally. You pretend to be funny , but honestly you are not funny at all, not even a bit. What the crap do you wanna prove by posting all this shit and rubbish. This is all meaningless and futile it doesn't makes any sense.

If you feel delighted by getting your posts tagged as "Brain donor". I ain't can say shit about it as it is all beyond my understanding.
Well bro , you are just a trash can and I feed trash can everyday. Have a lovely day If you can.
What you said shit in your this post, just tell me one thing.
If I'm trash,live in poverty and blah blah blah, why did you married your sister with me then.?
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 26, 2016, 04:59:25 pm »

If I'm trash,live in poverty and blah blah blah, why did you married your sister with me then.?
It's lame, he took shot at you and you are insulting his sister, you probably lost your balls when dog was giving you blow job.

and maddy, nope it didn't provoke me to reply to you, maybe come up with something new.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 26, 2016, 05:01:57 pm »

« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 05:11:20 pm by MIMO »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

aWaIx

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 26, 2016, 05:06:23 pm »

It's lame, he took shot at you and you are insulting his sister, you probably lost your balls when dog was giving you blow job.

and maddy, nope it didn't provoke me to reply to you, maybe come up with something new.
It's means that his parents didn't thought him to how to talk with other and like you also.
You forgot.? You suck my balls all the night and says I don't have them. How disgusting!
Hey WilsOn ( my son). Don't talk with your too much rudely or I'll not buy you a candy. :)
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 26, 2016, 05:10:10 pm »

It's means that his parents didn't thought him to how to talk with other and like you also.
You forgot.? You suck my balls all the night and says I don't have them. How disgusting!
Hey WilsOn ( my son). Don't talk with your too much rudely or I'll not buy you a candy. :)
If you want to talk so much, why not come on irc? drop me a pm, i'll tell you who wants candy. :)

thanks for telling me you are into male.

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 26, 2016, 05:10:49 pm »

Funny Funny x 2 (list)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 26, 2016, 05:29:46 pm »
Funny Funny x 5 (list)

aWaIx

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 26, 2016, 05:34:23 pm »
If you want to talk so much, why not come on irc? drop me a pm, i'll tell you who wants candy. :)

thanks for telling me you are into male.
Ahh. Not everybody is shemale like you my son.

WAT m8.?
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)